The Daily Smokes

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

The Daily Smokes

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu May 16, 2019 7:52 pm

In the above link you'll find Kathy talking of her transformation into a "hag" one night while in the house. This starts around the 13:00 minute mark. Pay close attention toward the end of the segment around 13:40 to 13:44 mark. You'll see a smirk/smile break out on her as she tries to keep a straight face. Use your pause button too, and notice the eyes look side to side ending with an odd grimace trying to remain serious.

This is pure acting and she knows it.

We gonna break it down on this new thread. Let's get into it!
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: The Daily Smokes

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri May 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Some people smile. Not everyone, clearly. But that isnt even a smile from Kathy.

Are you that desperate for table scraps to deny their story? Poor, poor Jimmy :lol:

Dan and Amit destroyed you.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri May 17, 2019 3:58 pm

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5UtC1Nst-k/S ... y_Lutz.jpg

She isn't smiling in this one either. A rather happy couple one might suggest. Certainly not the couple that were terrified for their lives and yet they almost seem proud of their accomplishments?

I'm glad you think Dan destroyed me in here. Last post of his I checked seemed to suggest the opposite.

"I'm not trying to make you believe in the haunting", "I don't totally BELIEVE it myself"

Yep, a real ass kicking...

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat May 18, 2019 6:44 pm

In the above video you'll find George commenting that it's over now, we're glad it's over.

Case closed, haunting over. Wait a minute :think: I thought you claimed the forces followed you and tormented you & family for years? Hmm, confusing? I guess the truth is as strange as the fiction!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sun May 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Excellent article! Read the entire thing. Love the last two paragraphs :clap:

So Kathy had nothing to do with the story, the tapes as it was said? That's what I thought. And it furthers my point in what I said earlier that I pointed out in the video.

http://whatliesbeyond.boards.net/thread ... opher-lutz

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon May 20, 2019 9:13 am

http://altereddimensions.net/2013/after ... ocumentary

Lol, let's look at this. Danny claims that it was George who brought on the "events" that happened in the house with his occult practices. George originally stated that he believed what inhabited the house was there before they moved in. As we all know, the original story was that they moved in and left because the house was haunted. So we have two conflicting stories here. There was never any mention of George dabbling in the occult in any original claims. At the end of this article Danny says that he still stands by the families original story? Huh? Lol, he can't even get the original story right, of course neither do any of them!

Danny states that within hours (two to be exact-MAH) that it was starting up in the house when they were moving in. I guess according to him, George was already doing the occult upon arriving in the house and unloading boxes?

In MAH Danny swats flies in a room first day in. He says it was 400 to 500 flies and he killed 100 of them, leaving approximately 300 to 400? But his mom said originally it was only 100 and they were all swatting them, not just Danny as he claims? Also, in the MAH doc Danny called in his mom who stared to scream but in this article he says when she came into the room the flies had mysteriously disappeared?

Danny states that he and George went out to find Harry trying to kill himself while the garage door was slamming up and down. Imagine the sound of that and the Irelands right there next to the garage and not hearing or witnessing all that commotion? Anyhow, George and Danny somehow are able to stop this garage door from slamming up and down (one wonders how) and that the entire family watched this whole event happening outside. But in MAH Danny says that while this garage door was doing it's thing that he and George turned around to look at the house and saw Jodie staring at them from Missy's window? The two then bolted to Missy's room to check on her safety (thought they were all outside)? In her room they find a rocking chair rocking back and forth which George goes to pick up and examine. Danny claims that this chair had been doing this for 20 minutes? Huh? How did he know that this chair had been moving on it's own for 20 minutes provided they had just entered this room and George went and picked it up?

It's just gets better and better and as I've said before, if you believe in the Lutz story you'll have to choose which one of them and their stories you believe.

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:40 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:13 am
http://altereddimensions.net/2013/after ... ocumentary

Lol, let's look at this. Danny claims that it was George who brought on the "events" that happened in the house with his occult practices. George originally stated that he believed what inhabited the house was there before they moved in. As we all know, the original story was that they moved in and left because the house was haunted. So we have two conflicting stories here. There was never any mention of George dabbling in the occult in any original claims. At the end of this article Danny says that he still stands by the families original story? Huh? Lol, he can't even get the original story right, of course neither do any of them!

Danny states that within hours (two to be exact-MAH) that it was starting up in the house when they were moving in. I guess according to him, George was already doing the occult upon arriving in the house and unloading boxes?
Now that is a good point!
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Thanks man, and let's not forget the arrival of good old Fr. Ray!

Isn't it odd that this "priest" appears on the scene the same day the Lutzes start moving into the house? No sooner do they arrive at the house to start unloading does this "priest" show up (magically) to "bless" the home. Why does he have to show up right then to do this blessing when normally a family would get settled in first then a parish priest would come to do it? There is a reason for it.

First off, with all the chaos that would be ensuing with moving in boxes and movers going about and kids running around making noise, a priest can do a sacred blessing of a house with all this? Not for a minute! And not much is known about this character Fr. Ray to begin with. Some claim he was Kathy's friend while others claim he met Kathy through George for annulments? Odd though that George (a Methodist) would be involved with a catholic priest beforehand?

So this guy comes to bless the house but has to leave abruptly due to the fact he's been psychic slapped and told to GET OUT by unseen forces, though no one in the house heard this except him? So he decides to do as he's told leaving the Lutzes with no explanation of his quick departure? He doesn't tell them why he's leaving and they only learn later on (conveniently) of what happened. It doesn't occur to him to tell the family they might be in danger in the house! No, he just leaves says nothing of what he just experienced in the house. That's some priest, some friend of the family huh?

We also wonder why the Lutzes needed a catholic priest to come bless the house so quickly? Let's keep in mind that they weren't practicing the faith (so to speak) at that time. Far from it as we've learned they were into various sorts of other things. Three family members are on record saying that George Lutz practiced Satanism, even before he entered the home! And you want us to believe that they needed a catholic priest to perform a BLESSING! :lol:

The reason why this Fr. Ray character shows up when he does is because he's needed to begin the psy-op. That's why this so-called blessing takes place before they move in. What better way to prove demonic activity then have a priest show up on moving in day and leave unexpectedly with a story to tell later on about his first day experiences inside the house! The character of the catholic priest is the selling point of this psy-op. No doubt about it...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue May 21, 2019 2:53 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:45 pm
Isn't it odd that this "priest" appears on the scene the same day the Lutzes start moving into the house? No sooner do they arrive at the house to start unloading does this "priest" show up (magically) to "bless" the home. Why does he have to show up right then to do this blessing when normally a family would get settled in first then a parish priest would come to do it?
There are plenty of interviews out there that explain how they knew the priest, why they invited him, and how he recommended no-one sleep in the room he was just slapped in.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue May 21, 2019 7:16 am

You got that right. One right on here between Dan & Rick Moran and they are both different.

I explained why they invited him. Doesn't look like it worked either! Well, maybe? :)

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue May 21, 2019 3:14 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:

Isn't it odd that this "priest" appears on the scene the same day the Lutzes start moving into the house? No sooner do they arrive at the house to start unloading does this "priest" show up (magically) to "bless" the home. Why does he have to show up right then to do this blessing when normally a family would get settled in first then a parish priest would come to do it? There is a reason for it.

First off, with all the chaos that would be ensuing with moving in boxes and movers going about and kids running around making noise, a priest can do a sacred blessing of a house with all this? Not for a minute! And not much is known about this character Fr. Ray to begin with. Some claim he was Kathy's friend while others claim he met Kathy through George for annulments? Odd though that George (a Methodist) would be involved with a catholic priest beforehand?

So this guy comes to bless the house but has to leave abruptly due to the fact he's been psychic slapped and told to GET OUT by unseen forces, though no one in the house heard this except him? So he decides to do as he's told leaving the Lutzes with no explanation of his quick departure? He doesn't tell them why he's leaving and they only learn later on (conveniently) of what happened. It doesn't occur to him to tell the family they might be in danger in the house! No, he just leaves says nothing of what he just experienced in the house. That's some priest, some friend of the family huh?

We also wonder why the Lutzes needed a catholic priest to come bless the house so quickly? Let's keep in mind that they weren't practicing the faith (so to speak) at that time. Far from it as we've learned they were into various sorts of other things. Three family members are on record saying that George Lutz practiced Satanism, even before he entered the home! And you want us to believe that they needed a catholic priest to perform a BLESSING! :lol:

The reason why this Fr. Ray character shows up when he does is because he's needed to begin the psy-op. That's why this so-called blessing takes place before they move in. What better way to prove demonic activity then have a priest show up on moving in day and leave unexpectedly with a story to tell later on about his first day experiences inside the house! The character of the catholic priest is the selling point of this psy-op. No doubt about it...
You haven't even read the book, have you? Or you're being willfully obtuse.

Mate, get back on my ignore list until you can actually display some knowledge of the subject. You don't even know Mancuso's attempts to contact the Lutz's :) Hilarious indeed.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:58 pm
I'm glad you think Dan destroyed me in here. Last post of his I checked seemed to suggest the opposite.

"I'm not trying to make you believe in the haunting", "I don't totally BELIEVE it myself"

You misquote me. I said, "I'm not so sure that I totally believe in it, myself."

Big difference.

My quote means "there's room for possible doubt."

Your misquote infers that I've made up my mind already and there are parts of their story that I firmly do not believe.

More importantly, what do those 2 quotes have to do with you getting "an ass kicking"? I tell you point blank that my object here is NOT to make you believe in the haunting. But you ignore that and pretend that "belief in the haunting" is the goal in the "ass kicking"?!?

I believe what Amit Y Ville is referring to is how you come on here pushing misinformation to bolster your "pro-hoax" beliefs and we explain how your statements are either misrepresentations of what actually happened, or just flat-out lies...

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed May 22, 2019 7:42 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:14 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:

You haven't even read the book, have you? Or you're being willfully obtuse.

Mate, get back on my ignore list until you can actually display some knowledge of the subject. You don't even know Mancuso's attempts to contact the Lutz's :) Hilarious indeed.
Mancusso is not even his f$cking name you idiot!

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed May 22, 2019 11:47 am

Dan the Damned wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:

You misquote me. I said, "I'm not so sure that I totally believe in it, myself."

Big difference.

Your misquote infers that I've made up my mind already and there are parts of their story that I firmly do not believe.

More importantly, what do those 2 quotes have to do with you getting "an ass kicking"? I tell you point blank that my object here is NOT to make you believe in the haunting. But you ignore that and pretend that "belief in the haunting" is the goal in the "ass kicking"?!?

I believe what Amit Y Ville is referring to is how you come on here pushing misinformation to bolster your "pro-hoax" beliefs and we explain how your statements are either misrepresentations of what actually happened, or just flat-out lies...
Owned!

Will he be banned for the constant personal insults? Should receive a good warning at the least, don't you think? :think:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Yeah right after you and your insults as well! And stay off my thread!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:

Big difference.

I'm glad you now listen to what Amityville Sucker has to say on this forum. Just like a few months ago when he was arguing his ghostie-boy idiocy with you and you asked him what the hell was the matter with him and told him to knock it off! Yeah now you reference him? This same clown who's so desperate for attention on here he'll resort to putting up personal issues to try and get a response and on the Amityville discussion no less!

And I don't care what he says or thinks! He keeps interrupting me and my threads with crap to get a reaction and you and sherbetto know it but do nothing about it?

You are very big into this misquoting thing aren't you? It's all over this forum and your posts. Yeah, exactly, you don't totally believe in it yourself so why push a product on others if you don't buy it yourself? I don't have that problem. If there is room for doubt you have no argument. And furthermore if the Lutzes tell the truth and their original claims are legit then WHY THE DOUBT? I hear this all the time from the believers. IT SHOULD NOT BE SO IF THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. What is the problem? And you said to me that you didn't know why you believe it too? Remember? Considering your own personal beliefs.

If I'm lying or misquoting please show me where in my breakdowns of this that I am? Most of my material is from the Lutzes themselves. Just like the priest thing! Non-practicing catholics (one not even catholic) have to have a blessing before they even move in? Then the kids & other family claim George was into the occult beforehand!

Yeah, that's me and my misinformation again and lies. All this info already out there but I just break it down better than most. I put up articles from family members and they're comments and compare them, etc then you accuse me of
lying? Lol man come on be serious.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed May 22, 2019 2:13 pm

I pointed out where you were misquoting material and what-not in our previous discussions in other threads.

And again, I never said that "I don't totally believe it."

I JUST got through telling you this! I JUST got through explaining the difference between what I actually said and what you quoted me as saying! You even quoted my complaint just now in your last post! I JUST got through complaining about you misquoting me on this very issue, and STILL you misquote me once again! What the hell?

And I am not here pushing a product. Again, this is something that I have explained to you in the past. You even quoted me saying as much in this very thread. So why the confusion? This is why people think you are a troll, due to such actions.

I am not here to make people believe in the haunting. I am here (and I would hope that everyone is here) to discuss the issues and attempt to peel away the myths from what really happened (regarding the murders and haunting).

Just because I don't lay down and accept your theories of a hoax (which are frankly just old regurgitated theories made by Kaplan and others) doesn't mean that I am trying to make you believe in the haunting. I'm simply saying, "Yeah, that theory doesn't hold water because of this and that." That doesn't mean another theory might make more sense than the stupid one you just presented, mind you...

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed May 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:13 pm
I pointed out where you were misquoting material and what-not in our previous discussions in other threads.

I JUST got through telling you this! I JUST got through explaining the difference between what I actually said and what you quoted me as saying! You even quoted my complaint just now in your last post! I JUST got through complaining about you misquoting me on this very issue, and STILL you misquote me once again! What the hell?

And I am not here pushing a product. Again, this is something that I have explained to you in the past. You even quoted me saying as much in this very thread. So why the confusion? This is why people think you are a troll, due to such actions.

I am not here to make people believe in the haunting. I am here (and I would hope that everyone is here) to discuss the issues and attempt to peel away the myths from what really happened (regarding the murders and haunting).

Just because I don't lay down and accept your theories of a hoax (which are frankly just old regurgitated theories made by Kaplan and others) doesn't mean that I am trying to make you believe in the haunting. I'm simply saying, "Yeah, that theory doesn't hold water because of this and that." That doesn't mean another theory might make more sense than the stupid one you just presented, mind you...
I can't read what he says anymore, but sounds like he doesn't wanna be here, what do you think?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Regurgitated theories? Kaplan never saw My Amityville Horror. I believe my theories on this documentary are of my own and not his. And I've never saw anyone break it down on here like I do! if that's a troll I'll take it over brainwashed dupes any day. Fair enough? The only person who claims I'm a troll is the moron on here writing crap threads about nothing. The guy who we have to be nice to because he's going to buy the house and let us look inside. Yeah who is the troll?

Btw, you ever been to the house yourself? Also, I'm one of the very FEW people to ever get Melissa to talk on her experiences in the house and all kinds of other interesting things as well! Yep, I'm the troll and what I say is stupid but I'm interesting enough to get a Lutz whom doesn't speak out to media or others to talk about what she remains silent on? Not to mention the fact that I'm about the only poster on here that has been able to engage you & sherbetto in a debate!

I'm not sure what you mean when you state that you hope everyone on here is to discuss the issues and attempt to peel away the myths on what happened as regards to the haunting? As I said earlier, if the Lutzes are telling the truth then what is the confusion?

Take for instance George himself in one his last interviews. He says that he doesn't want to speak for Danny & Chris and that they are adults and can tell their OWN stories!?! Why would their stories be any different? Well George, that's exactly what they have been doing and "their" stories are quite different from yours.

p.s. when you said you had never read Kathy's sisters book, a smile broke out on my face. what are you afraid of?
the subject matter?? :rotate:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed May 22, 2019 9:22 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 pm
I'm one of the very FEW people to ever get Melissa to talk on her experiences in the house and all kinds of other interesting things as well!
Did you? I haven't seen that post. Can you point me to it?
jimmysmokes wrote:
Not to mention the fact that I'm about the only poster on here that has been able to engage you & sherbetto in a debate!
That's the reason I haven't asked Sherb to ban you.
jimmysmokes wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean when you state that you hope everyone on here is to discuss the issues and attempt to peel away the myths on what happened as regards to the haunting? As I said earlier, if the Lutzes are telling the truth then what is the confusion?
You recently described how Father Ray visited the house to bless it. But your description was straight from the movie, not from the Lutzes' account of what really happened. That is one instance of a myth that needs to be set straight in order to judge the story as a whole.

Judging things based on what the Lutzes have said (rather than the fiction that has been written about them).
jimmysmokes wrote:
He says that he doesn't want to speak for Danny & Chris and that they are adults and can tell their OWN stories!?! Why would their stories be any different?
Simple. He means that each family member had their own experiences in that house. Yes, there were some shared experiences, but there were also experiences where maybe 1 or 2 family members were on their own witnessing an event.
jimmysmokes wrote:
p.s. when you said you had never read Kathy's sisters book, a smile broke out on my face. what are you afraid of?
the subject matter??
I'm afraid of wasting my time reading nonsense. The people I trust on certain subjects have said the book was crap, and I believe them enough to not waste my time reading it.

If there is something incredible in that book, I'm sure people like you would bring it up. You have summarized certain things, but so far I don't see anything that seems necessarily credible.

Plus, given my first-hand experience with how you misquote me, I am wary on how you summarize others... :P

gd134
Amityville Member

Post by gd134 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:58 pm

I always knew the haunting was fake. There is also an explanation for why the house had a lot of flies.