Current owners of the Conjuring house has different haunting

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Current owners of the Conjuring house has different haunting

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 am

Just like the owners of the Amityville house, the current owners of the House based on the book and movie are being haunted. Not by spirits, but by freaks, n'ver do wells, Swiss guys.
http://www.providencejournal.com/featur ... juring.ece

The current owners have made the video stating that there was no ghosts in the house. Of course they may have forgot that they also made a video with one of the Perron family members that claimed there was ghosts in the house just before the movie came out.

AMRA
Amityville Addict

Re: Current owners of the Conjuring house has different haun

Post by AMRA » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Interesting video. Thanks for posting.
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."

MirrorXE
Amityville Member

Post by MirrorXE » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:37 am

Very interesting video.

Its bad,that they had made the Movie,without the current owners knowlegde,that this would be a really a movie for theaters.

But they had should know,what happend with the Owners of the Amityville House,because they had exact the same problem.
The only way is,to change the housenumber,and make the House look different,just as they did with the Amityville House.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:04 am

MirrorXE wrote:Very interesting video.

Its bad,that they had made the Movie,without the current owners knowlegde,that this would be a really a movie for theaters.

But they had should know,what happend with the Owners of the Amityville House,because they had exact the same problem.
The only way is,to change the housenumber,and make the House look different,just as they did with the Amityville House.
We don't know if the current owners really didn't know if that this was turned into a movie. No one really expected the movie to be as successful as it was. The current owner was caught saying two completely opposite things in different videos.

I like the way these people and their neighbors take care of the freaks, n'ver do wells, losers, and Swiss guys from invading them. Confront them, take down their licence plates numbers, get the police involved. There is no right to trespass on private property even if it's a famous alleged haunted house.

Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Post by Amity108 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:11 am

MirrorXE wrote:Very interesting video.

Its somewhat easier to throw people off in Amityville because of its density and to change the house number and the look than it is for the conjuring house in a rural area...very easy to find. With these days of the internet, all the info will never be erased.
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:12 am

I was thinking the same thing Amity108... the people in this house are worse off because the internet exists. It didn't exist when Amityville happened, and while they had a lot of visitors, I'm sure it's nothing like it would have been had t here been the internet back then.

Unfortunately, like with the Amityville house, I don't think the visitors and tresspassers will ever go away. I feel bad for these people having to deal with all of that mess.
Gonna go make me some Sugar Cookie Stew! Yum yum!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Just a refresher, here is the original video of the interview with Andrea Perron and Norma Sutcliffe. Norma Sutcliffe tells a completely different story here. It appears that these two women were once close, but appear to had a major falling out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJqI5L-rtNo

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 pm

I'm confused... I didn't watch the entire video you posted yesterday and I'm still watching this recent one, but in the first video she claims that absolutely nothing happened there before or when she lived there. But in this video she's telling stories about doors and foot steps...

Am I missing something?

AMRA
Amityville Addict

Post by AMRA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:18 pm

antny000 wrote:Unfortunately, like with the Amityville house, I don't think the visitors and tresspassers will ever go away.
Yes, I think that's pretty much a certainty.
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu May 01, 2014 3:15 am

antny000 wrote:I'm confused... I didn't watch the entire video you posted yesterday and I'm still watching this recent one, but in the first video she claims that absolutely nothing happened there before or when she lived there. But in this video she's telling stories about doors and foot steps...

Am I missing something?
She (Norma Sutliffe) is telling two entirely different stories and contradicting herself in many other ways besides the haunting. She contradicts herself about her former friendship with Andrea Perron, how well she knew the Perron family, her beliefs on spirituality.

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:38 am

So basically she's just a big fat liar? lol For the most part, anyway.

I was almost convinced with all of the evidence she was showing but then I saw this other video and I'm like "Wait... this doesn't make sense." lol

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu May 01, 2014 8:24 am

antny000 wrote:So basically she's just a big fat liar? lol For the most part, anyway.

I was almost convinced with all of the evidence she was showing but then I saw this other video and I'm like "Wait... this doesn't make sense." lol
She lied in one of them. We just have to figure out which one.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu May 01, 2014 9:01 am

antny000 wrote:So basically she's just a big fat liar? lol For the most part, anyway.

It's a lot easier to see what people say about a situation today. Like when the Cromarty neices said they heard growling on a tape recorder. Today they deny ever saying it. Since we don't have the audio tape of the growling nor where it was on record that they said it, we can't hold them to what they said.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu May 01, 2014 10:08 am

The Cromarty woman says she was misquoted - there was always a noise (she claims dogs) on the tape which freaked out her classmates.

http://www.amityvillefiles.com/2009/05/ ... -cromarty/

MerchBoi
Official Gay Mascot of Amityville

Post by MerchBoi » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:12 pm

The current owners also, years before THE CONJURING was thought of, invited some of the ghost hunting show(s) in and they found evidence of the paranormal.

It appears this woman wanted to have it both ways, and can't cope with the foot traffic so she's trying to backstop. Not buying it.
MerchBoi...resident Gay Mascot for Amityville Horror Truth.

"The last chance,
The last dance,
One moment in time.
One song,
Doesn't last that long.
Life turns on a dime.
The wheels of fortune seem to pass you by.
Tomorrow there's a dawn again.
A dream can still be born again.
Take a chance,
While there still is time.
Because life turns on a dime."
-IN MY LIFE

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Current owners of the Conjuring house has different haunting

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Maine couple buys home that inspired horror movie ‘The Conjuring’ — and they plan to open it up for tours

A Mexico couple bought the famously haunted Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired “The Conjuring” movie — and Cory Heinzen says doors started opening by themselves on day one.

“We had doors opening, footsteps and knocks,” Heinzen, 40, said Friday. “I’ve had a hard time staying there by myself. I don’t have the feeling of anything evil, (but) it’s very busy. You can tell there’s a lot of things going on in the house.”
https://www.sunjournal.com/2019/07/05/m ... for-tours/

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:17 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm
Maine couple buys home that inspired horror movie ‘The Conjuring’ — and they plan to open it up for tours

A Mexico couple bought the famously haunted Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired “The Conjuring” movie — and Cory Heinzen says doors started opening by themselves on day one.

“We had doors opening, footsteps and knocks,” Heinzen, 40, said Friday. “I’ve had a hard time staying there by myself. I don’t have the feeling of anything evil, (but) it’s very busy. You can tell there’s a lot of things going on in the house.”
https://www.sunjournal.com/2019/07/05/m ... for-tours/
This is the idea I had with the Amityville house.

Anyway, if you buy an infamous house it's your own problem if dark tourists come to check the house out. When I visit Amityville I'll be taking more than a few photographs, let's say.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 pm

Seriously, I don't know why the owners of any haunted house not just the Conjuring or Horror house don't just do this, they could make some serious dough.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:29 am

TC1 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:12 pm
Seriously, I don't know why the owners of any haunted house not just the Conjuring or Horror house don't just do this, they could make some serious dough.
:clap:

It's not just me with smart ideas around here.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Halloween Special: Zak Bagans & ‘Ghost Adventures’ Crew to Investigate the True Life ‘Conjuring’ House!

Well, this didn’t take long! Last week it was announced that a couple purchased the long-rumored haunted farmhouse in scenic Rhode Island, and now Zak and the GAC are headed east to investigate!

Built in 1736, the Perron Family were the unlucky inhabitants that inspired the ‘The Conjuring’ film. Locals and ghost hunters alike claim the house is haunted by the spirit of Bathsheba Sherman. Is the home truly haunted or is this a cash in gimmick? I guess we’ll all know once Zak and his trusty crew of neckbeards tackle the spirit head on in October.

The Halloween special runs two hours and airs 10/31/19 at 9PM EST only on The Travel Channel.
https://lefthandhorror.com/2019/07/22/h ... ing-house/

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:24 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Halloween Special: Zak Bagans & ‘Ghost Adventures’ Crew to Investigate the True Life ‘Conjuring’ House!

Well, this didn’t take long! Last week it was announced that a couple purchased the long-rumored haunted farmhouse in scenic Rhode Island, and now Zak and the GAC are headed east to investigate!

Built in 1736, the Perron Family were the unlucky inhabitants that inspired the ‘The Conjuring’ film. Locals and ghost hunters alike claim the house is haunted by the spirit of Bathsheba Sherman. Is the home truly haunted or is this a cash in gimmick? I guess we’ll all know once Zak and his trusty crew of neckbeards tackle the spirit head on in October.

The Halloween special runs two hours and airs 10/31/19 at 9PM EST only on The Travel Channel.
https://lefthandhorror.com/2019/07/22/h ... ing-house/
Zak Bagans is a hero. The Demon House documentary was film of 2018. I really can't wait for this doc on the Perron house. If it's even 10% of DH then it's going to be incredible.