Danny doing a coffee table book?

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:51 am

Sounds like Danny is doing a coffee table book. I wonder how much of it has the stuff George claimed he had for his coffee table book that never saw the light of day? Looks like fan's artwork will be included with it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

User avatar
Crash
Amityville Addict
Posts: 149

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Crash » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Maybe I should submit something,wonder if it has a publisher or is self published.
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by BooshaGirl » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Crash wrote:Maybe I should submit something,wonder if it has a publisher or is self published.

Crash, that's a great avatar. How did you do/get that image?

User avatar
Crash
Amityville Addict
Posts: 149

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Crash » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:26 pm

It's a screen-grab I took from my Amityville game project in Ronnie's room.Posed the character for it and set it up a little.

Found the original screenshot,was from early in the project so the model wasn't actually complete

Image
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:48 am

Crash wrote:It's a screen-grab I took from my Amityville game project in Ronnie's room.Posed the character for it and set it up a little.

Found the original screenshot,was from early in the project so the model wasn't actually complete

Image

Just incredible. Great job!

Jimmie_R
Amityville Member
Posts: 16

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Jimmie_R » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Didn`t he wanna stay away from all things Amityville after the "my amityville horror" documentary?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:59 am

Jimmie_R wrote:Didn`t he wanna stay away from all things Amityville after the "my amityville horror" documentary?
yes he did. that is until he needs some more money. like I said before on here.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

horsysauce
Amityville Member
Posts: 85

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by horsysauce » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:46 pm

That's a good point. You silenced the board again. :clap:

User avatar
DC Fan
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by DC Fan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

horsysauce wrote:That's a good point. You silenced the board again. :clap:
Or people are thinking that we've already been through what is wrong with Jimmy's $$=BS theory that he selectively never wants to apply to Weber, Kaplan and Sexton.

horsysauce
Amityville Member
Posts: 85

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by horsysauce » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:31 pm

DC Fan wrote:
horsysauce wrote:That's a good point. You silenced the board again. :clap:
Or people are thinking that we've already been through what is wrong with Jimmy's $$=BS theory that he selectively never wants to apply to Weber, Kaplan and Sexton.
I take that as you'll be the first in line to buy Danny's book? Will you pass that off as truth or your own theory?

User avatar
DC Fan
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by DC Fan » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:58 pm

horsysauce wrote:
DC Fan wrote:
horsysauce wrote:That's a good point. You silenced the board again. :clap:
Or people are thinking that we've already been through what is wrong with Jimmy's $$=BS theory that he selectively never wants to apply to Weber, Kaplan and Sexton.
I take that as you'll be the first in line to buy Danny's book? Will you pass that off as truth or your own theory?
I'm not sure that I really know what a coffee table book is. Maybe it won't have anything new at all so for now I'll take a wait and see.

Once again I don't divide things into two sides, believing everything from one and nothing from the other.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 510

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:07 pm

horsysauce wrote:That's a good point. You silenced the board again. :clap:
that doenst take much. just ask the administrator.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

underthegarden
Amityville Addict
Posts: 117
Location: A little bit here, a little bit there

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by underthegarden » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:10 pm

I am hoping the coffee table book means a hardbound, photo-heavy book with accompanying informative text.

I'd love to see more photos: of people, documents, items from the house, etc. But I also want meaningful text and maybe a surprise or two, like a chapter from Missy. I might buy if it was a higher quality book. Not like I'm going to pass it down to my kids, but would be nice to have a non-dorky/tacky book about the house out there.

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 am

I don't know about Danny, but I recently met Christopher and he intends to tell his side, too. My family and I welcomed him into our home and we spent quite a bit of time talking. I'll post photos if he gives me permission. I haven't heard from him since he left and went back home. I would definitely buy his side of the story, his theories and "take" on the matter. Those poor kids. That house in which they briefly lived caused them all so much trouble. He's really a nice man! I believe he'll be in Chicago around Halloween-time and maybe back in Detroit for a speaking engagement (hope so!).

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict
Posts: 470

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:09 pm

I really hope he makes enough money to buy a double decker trailer.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:12 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:I don't know about Danny, but I recently met Christopher and he intends to tell his side, too. My family and I welcomed him into our home and we spent quite a bit of time talking. I'll post photos if he gives me permission. I haven't heard from him since he left and went back home. I would definitely buy his side of the story, his theories and "take" on the matter. Those poor kids. That house in which they briefly lived caused them all so much trouble. He's really a nice man! I believe he'll be in Chicago around Halloween-time and maybe back in Detroit for a speaking engagement (hope so!).
Christopher seems very different in personality (he's sane) than Danny. I would be very afraid if Danny was in my home.

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:I don't know about Danny, but I recently met Christopher and he intends to tell his side, too. My family and I welcomed him into our home and we spent quite a bit of time talking. I'll post photos if he gives me permission. I haven't heard from him since he left and went back home. I would definitely buy his side of the story, his theories and "take" on the matter. Those poor kids. That house in which they briefly lived caused them all so much trouble. He's really a nice man! I believe he'll be in Chicago around Halloween-time and maybe back in Detroit for a speaking engagement (hope so!).
Christopher seems very different in personality (he's sane) than Danny. I would be very afraid if Danny was in my home.
Yes, I think they are all damaged by it (and I don't mean that in a nasty way)...even the children who were born AFTER the family fled. I just feel bad for everyone involved--the DeFeo children (and parents) most of all...but those Lutz kids really got put through the proverbial "wringer."

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:44 am

BooshaGirl wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:I don't know about Danny, but I recently met Christopher and he intends to tell his side, too. My family and I welcomed him into our home and we spent quite a bit of time talking. I'll post photos if he gives me permission. I haven't heard from him since he left and went back home. I would definitely buy his side of the story, his theories and "take" on the matter. Those poor kids. That house in which they briefly lived caused them all so much trouble. He's really a nice man! I believe he'll be in Chicago around Halloween-time and maybe back in Detroit for a speaking engagement (hope so!).
Christopher seems very different in personality (he's sane) than Danny. I would be very afraid if Danny was in my home.
Yes, I think they are all damaged by it (and I don't mean that in a nasty way)...even the children who were born AFTER the family fled. I just feel bad for everyone involved--the DeFeo children (and parents) most of all...but those Lutz kids really got put through the proverbial "wringer."

Were you here when one kids that George and Kathy had together was on here?

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 693

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by BooshaGirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 am

I've been on this forum for many years, but I don't seem to recall one of George and Kathy's children being a member. I kept up with the Peter Pisani battles with his sister, now-dead mother and Katzenbach, but I don't remember one of their daughters (or both) being on here. What's the "Reader's Digest Version?"

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3101

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am

BooshaGirl wrote:I've been on this forum for many years, but I don't seem to recall one of George and Kathy's children being a member. I kept up with the Peter Pisani battles with his sister, now-dead mother and Katzenbach, but I don't remember one of their daughters (or both) being on here. What's the "Reader's Digest Version?"
Nothing much. She didn't take sides, just wished her family got along better.

User avatar
DC Fan
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: Danny doing a coffee table book?

Post by DC Fan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:Christopher seems very different in personality (he's sane) than Danny. I would be very afraid if Danny was in my home.
Dan was pretty calm and serene in his appearance on The Shocking Truth. To be fair, My AH was an uncensored documentary thing that was intended to include the negative side while Chris has only ever appeared on mainstream radio and TV.

Post Reply