Alice Cooper

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Brendan72 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:40 am

Ayko wrote:You call this coming to his aid?! Well, at least you admit he needs it. lol

That is fine if he posted an article with reference to The Amityville Horror (author). And it should be fine when I give my opinion of that article as I did. It was nothing personal against anyone except to show the lack of time invested in moderating:


I think this is what they refer to as a 'WTF moment'. I don't think I did say I was coming to his aid, nor was it an admission that I thought he needs it. If anything he doesn't need my help with your messages. if anything they are entertaining to say the least.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:32 am

Brendan72 wrote:I think this is what they refer to as a 'WTF moment'. I don't think I did say I was coming to his aid, nor was it an admission that I thought he needs it. If anything he doesn't need my help with your messages. if anything they are entertaining to say the least.


He doesn't need help with my messages? Do you mean my message commenting on the article or his lack of comments (not including the spamming) that follows?

Good to know that you are entertained. Your (and his) spamming is not entertaining, however.
You make a big deal about 'whatever truth' I mentioned that was deleted and then, when I reveal that truth again, you avoid that topic focusing on whether you are aiding/sticking up for him or not (as if anybody cares). Stay on your (spamming) topic or tune out.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:20 pm

Ayko wrote:Do you even read the posts (in full) here?!

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote: The only person 'mixed up' and confused is sherbetbizarre reading and quoting only that what he wants ignoring the rest.

What am I ignoring?


NOW READ (and compare here again below or above in my previous post):


sherbetbizarre wrote:
Jimmie_R wrote:The songs of the film, "Identity Crises" and "See Me In The Mirror", were composed and arranged by Alice himself and Teddy Bautista.

Is he getting Joe and Teddy mixed up?

Yeah, I know that. I was just clarifying that it was Alice and Teddy who shared the house together...
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Ayko wrote:That is fine if he posted an article with reference to The Amityville Horror (author). And it should be fine when I give my opinion of that article as I did. It was nothing personal against anyone except to show the lack of time invested in moderating:

So you're saying I lack moderator skills, because I do not know my Alice Cooper history?

I stated that he is ignoring the 'gator812k truth'. I showed in that deleted post that he is gator812k. If he can handle the occasional post from me, why then delete that post/proof? Why not leave it and explain?...Cheers!

Because it's derailing the thread. Basically Ayko thinks also I'm Gator because we both say "cheers"!
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:38 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:That is fine if he posted an article with reference to The Amityville Horror (author). And it should be fine when I give my opinion of that article as I did. It was nothing personal against anyone except to show the lack of time invested in moderating:

So you're saying I lack moderator skills, because I do not know my Alice Cooper history?

I stated that he is ignoring the 'gator812k truth'. I showed in that deleted post that he is gator812k. If he can handle the occasional post from me, why then delete that post/proof? Why not leave it and explain?...Cheers!


Because it's derailing the thread. Basically Ayko thinks also I'm Gator because we both say "cheers"!


Firstly, I was saying that you lack moderating skills because you don't moderate jack sh.. here. Whether that has to do with knowing Alice Cooper history or not is not the point. Commenting on articles you transfer from other sources as a moderater (that moderates! look it up) is what is lacking.

Secondly, you are trying to tell us that you deleted that message (without a word as if it never existed) because that one post derails the thread unlike this one and so many others?! You are really losing it, sherbetbizarre, and kinda late to go down 'the explaining it route' after choosing to delete the post in question (before anyone else read it) which changed after your (not) aid, Brendan72, came to the rescue posting about it shortly after I mentioned its disappearance. What a team! Also, how do you know gator812k also likes to say 'cheers' if he has only made ten posts (in nearly three years) and said it once in that. Caught red-handed again sherbetbizarre, as jimmysmokes would declare. Cheers!
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:10 pm

Ayko wrote:Commenting on articles you transfer from other sources as a moderater (that moderates! look it up) is what is lacking.

I posted it so people can make up their own minds about it. It didn't need my comment.

Also, how do you know gator812k also likes to say 'cheers' if he has only made ten posts (in nearly three years) and said it once in that.

Er, because that's what your deleted post claimed...
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:Also, how do you know gator812k also likes to say 'cheers' if he has only made ten posts (in nearly three years) and said it once in that.

Er, because that's what your deleted post claimed...

Your saying you know that because I claimed it on one single post that you admit to have deleted because it 'derails the thread' (and not for another reason you do not mention without explaining why that particular 'thread derailing claim' was chosen to be deleted from all the zillions) right to these multiple posts and more I guess, and that is something strictly forbidden here... That right? I should have noticed.

In that case, I forbid anymore comments from anyone regarding this otherwise it will be deleted including sherbetbizarre! Why?

sherbetbizarre wrote:Because it's derailing the thread.

:beer:
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Brendan72 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:09 am

So by your logic, by not claiming to come to one's aid actually means that I am? I am so glad you are around to shed light on so many things, Ayko.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:40 am

Brendan72 wrote:So by your logic, by not claiming to come to one's aid actually means that I am? I am so glad you are around to shed light on so many things, Ayko.

You are not paying attention to what's happening and to your buddy admin/mod. You don't seem the type to have a drug problem so what is your excuse?

No more of this or else have your post deleted...
sherbetbizarre wrote:...Because it's derailing the thread.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:34 am

Ayko wrote:You are not paying attention to what's happening and to your buddy admin/mod.

You clearly don't enjoy being here - have a weeks ban on me.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Brendan72 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:You are not paying attention to what's happening and to your buddy admin/mod.

You clearly don't enjoy being here - have a weeks ban on me.


He clearly needs some down-time.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby gator812k » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:You are not paying attention to what's happening and to your buddy admin/mod.

You clearly don't enjoy being here - have a weeks ban on me.


He clearly needs some down-time.


Cheers !

:beer:
User avatar
gator812k
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 pm
Location: Margaritaville

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Ayko wrote:You are not paying attention to what's happening and to your buddy admin/mod.

You clearly don't enjoy being here - have a weeks ban on me.

I wouldn't say I don't enjoy ir or that I enjoy it. More a neutral state of being I have while being loyal to (the arts&crafts spirit of) The Amityville Horror which has nothing to do with you or your inflated ego.
Ban? What ban? lol
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Bango Skank » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:41 am

Loyal to the Amityville horror? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. How can someone be loyal to an abstract concept?
Bango Skank
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:58 am

Bango Skank wrote:Loyal to the Amityville horror? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. How can someone be loyal to an abstract concept?

Have you never heard of a loyal fan (of The Amityville Horror) before, B.S.? That's (no, ain't going there) a lie, imo. Furthermore, such matters should be done in a PM or the appropriate (new) thread. You shouldn't be discussing (the philosophy of) loyalty here...
sherbetbizarre wrote:...Because it's derailing the thread.

Cheers.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Bango Skank » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Ayko wrote:
Bango Skank wrote:Loyal to the Amityville horror? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. How can someone be loyal to an abstract concept?

Have you never heard of a loyal fan (of The Amityville Horror) before, B.S.? That's (no, ain't going there) a lie, imo. Furthermore, such matters should be done in a PM or the appropriate (new) thread. You shouldn't be discussing (the philosophy of) loyalty here...
sherbetbizarre wrote:...Because it's derailing the thread.

Cheers.


I wouldn't waste my time PMing you. Your posts come across, at least to me as ludicruis and slightly unhinged. The fact that you claim to have some kind of loyalty to the story, or the movie, or the book, or the franchise (you've never really made that part clear) and then question someone like Sherbetbizzare's loyalty comes across as self serving and not very bright.
Bango Skank
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Bango Skank wrote:I wouldn't waste my time PMing you.

Really?! The following message IS a PM that you put in the 'Alice Cooper' topic...
Bango Skank wrote:Loyal to the Amityville horror? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. How can someone be loyal to an abstract concept?

After giving your opinion that loyalty to 'The Amityville Horror' is 'one of the most ridiculous things...ever heard' and ask (me) how could 'someone be loyal to (such) an abstract concept', you then state that 'sherbetbizarre's loyalty comes across as self serving and not very bright' (I agree), while forgetting that you already stated that loyalty to The Amityville Horror (in general, as a legend) is ridiculous...
Bango Skank wrote:The fact that you claim to have some kind of loyalty to the story, or the movie, or the book, or the franchise (you've never really made that part clear) and then question someone like Sherbetbizzare's loyalty comes across as self serving and not very bright.

Enough of your BS, get off the drugs, and read your messages and those you comment on before posting.
Cheers.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 am

Well, that's another 2 week ban he landed himself in... :fp:
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Bango Skank » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 pm

For the record, and I'm sure this can probably be checked, I never PMed anyone, let alone Ayko. He once PMed me a while back asking one of his nonsensical questions, then backtracked when I told him I had no idea what he was talking about and claimed he thought I was someone else. I've known Sherbetbizzare through various Amityville message boards for at least fifteen years now, probably more. I don't post much these days, but I was around for the whole Osuna flip flop fiasco, as well as many other incarnations. To see someone like Ayko, who sure seems pretty unhinged to me try to challenge Sherbett based on the fact that he linked an an article that links back to the whole story is, frankly, ludicrous. I don't know if he's playing a character trying to get a rise of people or if he really believes in the nonsense he spews, but the reality is that if it weren't for Sherbett, he wouldn't even have a place to spew his inane nonsense. I hope he enjoys his little vacation, though I'm guessing he's rubbing his hands together and coming up with some other wacky conspiracy theory on some other message board for the next few weeks.
Bango Skank
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:20 am

Cheers!

Bango Skank wrote:I don't know if he's playing a character trying to get a rise of people or if he really believes in the nonsense he spews

That's a good question...
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: Alice Cooper

Postby Ayko » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:34 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Well, that's another 2 week ban he landed himself in... :fp:


sherbetbizarre wrote:Cheers!

Bango Skank wrote:I don't know if he's playing a character trying to get a rise of people or if he really believes in the nonsense he spews

That's a good question...

And again, he piles up the evidence of his immature and insulting style of moderating, and illegal use of multiple profiles. A good question?! Cheers?! Hahaha. Okay, may we continue with facts and sense?! My turn, I believe...

The following message I received from sherbetbizarre is insulting to the point of possible criminal prosecution, legally put:

''Information
You have been banned from this board until Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:32 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Being a disruptive idiot!

A ban has been issued on your username.''

sherbetbizarre used the 'reason given for ban' to answer 'Being a disruptive idiot' showing he as Administrator must give himself a (valid) reason for the ban which is good for leagl purposes. This shows willful and orchestrated tactics to insult me and my Family just to boost his ego. My family is very sensitive and such untrue comments from a person spitting at me (temporarily) in hiding trying thinking he is the Boss is offensive and totally unprovoked. If you believe in things coming back to you thrice, sherbetbizarre and anyone else, then I suggest you begin to do the math and either learn respect or be silent with such a high count before even tripling and return. Have a nice day.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FindFiles [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], semrush.com [bot] and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group