Moonville, Ohio (Thursday, October 19, 2017)

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Moonville, Ohio (Thursday, October 19, 2017)

Postby KevinW » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 pm

A week ago this past Thursday, a friend of mine, who is also into the paranormal, and I made a trip down to what used to be the town of Moonville, Ohio. He'd been there before, although it had been a few years. This was my fifth trip down there, and each trip has been different.

After taking a detour due to road construction, we stopped at the three locations where there had been railroad crossings west of Moonville. We then drove through Moonville and up to the cemetery to investigate up there and then head back down to Moonville.

We then went down the trail from Moonville down to where there used to be another bridge east of the tunnel. At the east end of the new bridge over Raccoon Creek, my friend kept smelling sulfur. Along the trail, he also was getting some strange EMF hits, even though there are no power lines or anything in the area. Back at the Jeep, we had another incident that seemed to target me and my camera.

After the events at the Jeep, we headed back to the tunnel to investigate for the evening. I apologize for my friend's language. I've cut out all of the f-bombs that I could find in the video, but if I missed any, I apologize in advance. While investigating, a couple came through to walk through the tunnel and had a surprise for us when they came back, although we're not sure if they were being truthful or not. My friend then began trying to provoke the spirit(s), something I am against.

Heading home from Moonville, we reflected on the day's events as well as some of our previous paranormal experiences.

And if anybody is interested in the history of what used to be Moonville, check out the little documentary I made after my 2015 trip.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Re: Moonville, Ohio (Thursday, October 19, 2017)

Postby Amit Y Ville » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:56 am

Shouldn't this be in the non-amityviĺle board?
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."
Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Postby KevinW » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:53 am

Thought the Amityville board was for paranormal discussion.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:49 am

Yep -

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Vlad » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:03 am

This is not terribly far from where I live.
Vlad
Amityville Addict

Postby KevinW » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:49 am

Vlad wrote:This is not terribly far from where I live.

It's a cool place to visit. Even if you don't experience anything like I did on my first visit, the scenery and history makes it a worthwhile trip.

Kevin
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Return to Amityville Discussion