The Ghostie Boy photo thread

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
steelefanboy
Just Curious (Yea Right)

Post by steelefanboy » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:59 pm

Looks nice. But I'm no expert on photgraphy.
Human logic amuses me.

beanbagbreath
TOWN DRUNK
Location: Ashy Larry... Marcy Projects... Marcy son... WHAT!!!

Re: copy of a copy...

Post by beanbagbreath » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:44 am

LisaMarie wrote:Hey Bean Bag! Yes, even the one on the docs is an edit. If I recall, they enlarged it for the camera.
See BC POWDER, I told you I wasn't beer goggling the ghost boy lol. Due to the enlargement, the pic lost clarity. Just like the ones I see on the internet.

I thought it was glasses on the boy as well Lisa Marie. The skull thing you referred to does sound eerie. I wish you could see it on the pictures that are floating around. PS i dont think I said this yet. But welcome back Lisa, long time no see. :D

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:01 am

See BC POWDER, I told you I wasn't beer goggling the ghost boy lol. Due to the enlargement, the pic lost clarity. Just like the ones I see on the internet.
You guys are both out of your gourd, lol. I just watched them again and can tell you that the image wasn't "enlarged". The image first appears during talk of the investigation in the house. Next it shows the picture (UN-enlarged). At that point, the camera ZOOMS IN. It isn't until moments later that they zoom in so far that the image is a little distorted.

So there. Beer goggler. ;)
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

beanbagbreath
TOWN DRUNK

Post by beanbagbreath » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:03 am

BillyCigars wrote:
You guys are both out of your gourd, lol. I just watched them again and can tell you that the image wasn't "enlarged". The image first appears during talk of the investigation in the house. Next it shows the picture (UN-enlarged). At that point, the camera ZOOMS IN. It isn't until moments later that they zoom in so far that the image is a little distorted.

So there. Beer goggler. ;)
Don't forget you were sick last night. So it might have been YOU my friend who were pounding some brewskis then looked at the ghost boy pic.

Lisa saw the original from the source himself. Mr. George Lutz!!! lol FROM HIS COMPUTER!!! Therefore she is right and you are wrong. GO LISA!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

I am just giving you a hard time BC. I swear the images look the same to me though. I have off today so I will look at it and see if I can see a difference. Hope you feel better. Lay off the Old E :lol:

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:22 am

Lisa saw the original from the source himself. Mr. George Lutz!!! lol FROM HIS COMPUTER!!! Therefore she is right and you are wrong. GO LISA!!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
Actually, so did I. Thats what I have been using for comparison this whole time, lol. Its MY Birthday now! lol
Don't forget you were sick last night. So it might have been YOU my friend who were pounding some brewskis then looked at the ghost boy pic.
I was pounding something but her name wasn't "Brewski". LOL

LisaMarie
Amityville Addict

LOL!!

Post by LisaMarie » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:43 am

You could be right Billy. As I just mentioned in another thread, Ozz likes to give me a bad time about my hallucinations. HEEEEhehehehe!!

tallman
and a child shall lead them

the ghost boy

Post by tallman » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:37 am

does anybody know where i can get a picture of the "ghost boy" found in a picture i remember seeing it before in a book or something when i was younger not even knowing too much about the amityville horror. if anybody knows a website i would like to know it. a second purpose for this thread is to have comments on whether the picture is real or not. i would want to look at it more before i make my decision. if you have the photo yourself if you would post it or somethign cause i really want to see it again im searching eveyrwhere for one

edit: sorry i was looking around and found out its copyrighted sorry about this post then.

[url=http://thehorrorvault.myfreeforum.org]My horror movie Forum[/url]
[img]http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/1825/tallmansig8xt.jpg[/img]

tragicimp
Punk in Drublic

Post by tragicimp » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:19 pm

unfortunatly, it's going to be very hard to find on the internet as George Lutz has copyrighted the infamous picture. the only place that you can legally find it would be the Histories Mysteries documentaries on Amityville. You can get them on DVD in the Amityville Collection Box set.

beanbagbreath
TOWN DRUNK

Post by beanbagbreath » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:55 pm

[quote="tragicimp"]unfortunatly, it's going to be very hard to find on the internet as George Lutz has copyrighted the infamous picture. quote]

That's not true. I found it with no problem.

steelefanboy
Just Curious (Yea Right)

Post by steelefanboy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:55 pm

Why do you want to see it?
Human logic amuses me.

tallman

Post by tallman » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:55 am

i finaly found it, it is pretty freaky. i think its real!

[url=http://thehorrorvault.myfreeforum.org]My horror movie Forum[/url]
[img]http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/1825/tallmansig8xt.jpg[/img]

TIA
Amityville Addict

Post by TIA » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:03 pm

It is an extremely disturbing photo. It gives me the shudders.
[size=75][i][color=violet]Occam's razor is lodged in my brain. Ouch.[/color] [/i][/size]
[img]http://bestsmileys.com/sparkle/1.gif[/img]

LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Post by LadyRusty » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:54 pm

That picture gives me the creeps real or not.
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b91/LadyRusty2/rusty_wallace_lastcall.jpg[/img]

fart123
Amityville Member

Post by fart123 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:17 pm

can someone post the picture? or a link to it

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:16 am

Nope.

It's a Copyrighted image and we're trying to keep a clean house.

If anyone has it, please don't post it or link to the ghost boy image on this board.

Thanks!!

sf_slayer
Amityville Addict

the pic

Post by sf_slayer » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:42 am

so then how can other fans see this picture if no one's allowed to post a link? can't they at least post the link to the webpage holding the picture?

Robert Dope
Amityville Member

Post by Robert Dope » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:46 am

yeah, i don't believe it untill i see it.
Go home and die

Robert Dope
Amityville Member

Post by Robert Dope » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:52 am

i love this picture...

[edit]

Er, that's the exact picture we told you not to link!
Go home and die

Robert Dope
Amityville Member

Post by Robert Dope » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:03 pm

sorry for that..
Go home and die

DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Post by DryWellToHell » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:03 pm

You can see the pic on the docs..or if you look hard enough you might be able to find it on the web.

Dry

Robert Dope
Amityville Member

Post by Robert Dope » Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:05 pm

i saw you guys talking about, taked a search machine, and i've got it after 1 time searching ;)
Go home and die