The Ghostie Boy photo thread

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby VampireKen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:55 am

So I found a very high quality version of the photo and it is clearly a investigator. A shirt,pants,hand,neck and it's sitting are clearly visible. So Ghost boy photo: DEBUNKED.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Postby tomspy77 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 am

Yeah, someone was nice enough to send me a copy of that, and it does seem less spooky, but only slightly...lol.
I wish I could see where you see all these points that make you think it was an investigator though, I am curious as to how you can be so sure...
tomspy77
Son of Davros

Postby VampireKen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Secrets wrote:Here are the two other shots:

ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT IT'S THIS GUY!!!
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Postby BillyCigars » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 am

That was figured out pages ago! :wink:
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby eber3 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:38 am

VampireKen wrote:ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT IT'S THIS GUY!!!

Oh no,no,no it's this guy...

eber3
complete jackass

Postby tomspy77 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Oh yeah, I recall seeing that in this thread when I first joined in October. It does seem to be the most likely candidate...I love and hate things with no definitive answers. :lol:
tomspy77
Son of Davros

Postby rcgibbs » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 am

i agree ken, it was 100% that guy on the couch. the close up of the so called ghostly boy photo clearly shows it to be him in that shirt
rcgibbs
Amityville Member

ghost boy pic

Postby csullivan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:10 pm

I am sorry guys but I have so many questions about this case and believe it or not I am staying up late at night and doing research....there is something about the Ghost boy pic that has startled me and it really looks like one of the Defeo children...please correct me if i am wrong
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Re: ghost boy pic

Postby Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

We have a giant thread with loads of information on the ghost boy:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120

Please post your question or comment over in that thread instead of making a new one (if you still have a question after reading that thread, that is). :D

EDIT: Threads now merged.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: The Ghostie Boy photo thread

Postby csullivan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:57 pm

i think i am convinced that this is not for real...sorry,Dan for posting another thread about it
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Postby surferguy72 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 am

I didnt know ghosts wear glasses. :lol: :fp:
surferguy72
Amityville Addict

Re:

Postby surferguy72 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:59 am

eber3 wrote:
VampireKen wrote:ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT A DOUBT IT'S THIS GUY!!!

Oh no,no,no it's this guy...

looks like Waldo.Only thing missing is the chemistry set. :fp: :lol:
surferguy72
Amityville Addict

Postby devilbustedinct » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:06 am

surferguy72 wrote:I didnt know ghosts wear glasses. :lol: :fp:

The Demonic Spirit can take on any form it wishes. While it usually appears as an ugly horned beast with cloven feet and a spiked tail, it has also been known to appear as Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald McDonald, and little dudes with glasses.

What still bugs me the most about this photo is all the misinformation still floating around out there, which all say something like this crap from Ghost Study :

"This photo is one of the most incredible ghost photos that we've ever seen. Not only is it obvious that the boy is standing there, but to match him to the youngest DeFeo family member who was murdered in the house, gives us one of the most supportive pieces of evidence that shows that ghosts not only exist, but that they can truly haunt the places where they died."

Or all the comparisons that it looks like one of the DeFeo children.

Seriously, proof? Most supportive piece of evidence? Most incredible ghost photo they have even seen?

From a fishy looking black and white photo of a dude in a plaid shirt? WTF?

I can only shake my head and murmur to myself unkind things not suitable for print.
devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Postby tomspy77 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:34 pm

^^^ Paragraphs like that mean return hits on a website my dear boy..pure publicity... :D ;)
tomspy77
Son of Davros

Postby bella2005 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:45 pm

After seeing this thread pop up I went back and looked at that picture and it really is that investigator guy. If you look through the rails of the banister you can see that it looks like he is bending down and if you look at his shirt you can see he has a very long torso (much like an adult would have) If it was a little boy, that shirt would not be going down so low. Do you know what I mean by that or was that confusing. LOL
bella2005
Great Scott!

Postby tomspy77 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:48 pm

No, I get what you are saying and yeah most likely it is that guy in the pic..Paul Bartz: Demon Boy. :D
tomspy77
Son of Davros

Postby Dan the Damned » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm

bella2005 wrote:...If it was a little boy, that shirt would not be going down so low.

Yes. And people used to remark at how freakishly long his arm was. But it wasn't long at all if you viewed it as an adult rather than a child.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby eber3 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Doesn't look like an adult at all to me. Definitely looks like a kid wearing glasses. Anybody have a picture of this guy you think it is? Is he extremely baby faced?

You can see it here...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk79cV4sHKQ&feature=related[/youtube]

From about :45 to 1:08, best picture at 1:03.
eber3
complete jackass

Postby csullivan » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

devilbustedinct wrote:
surferguy72 wrote:I didnt know ghosts wear glasses. :lol: :fp:

The Demonic Spirit can take on any form it wishes. While it usually appears as an ugly horned beast with cloven feet and a spiked tail, it has also been known to appear as Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald McDonald, and little dudes with glasses.

What still bugs me the most about this photo is all the misinformation still floating around out there, which all say something like this crap from Ghost Study :

"This photo is one of the most incredible ghost photos that we've ever seen. Not only is it obvious that the boy is standing there, but to match him to the youngest DeFeo family member who was murdered in the house, gives us one of the most supportive pieces of evidence that shows that ghosts not only exist, but that they can truly haunt the places where they died."

Or all the comparisons that it looks like one of the DeFeo children.

Seriously, proof? Most supportive piece of evidence? Most incredible ghost photo they have even seen?

From a fishy looking black and white photo of a dude in a plaid shirt? WTF?

I can only shake my head and murmur to myself unkind things not suitable for print.

Just out of curiosity...you started with the word Demonic.....what makes you think this pic...(if it is really a ghost that is)...is Demonic...not every spirit is demonic...just because it is in that house does not mean anything...and once again i say if the pic is real...i mean if it is a spirit that is...if it is one of the Defeo children...and I am not saying that it is....that does not mean anything bad....i have read some things on this topic that suggest it is an adult and I am sorry I just dont see that but maybe I am wrong
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

The Ghost Boy of Amityville 2

Postby deliveranceminister » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 am

I took a look at that photo of the ghost boy that Lorranie Warren's team had taken in the Amityville House. It appears to be one of the children that was shot to death in the house by Ronald Defeo . I took a closer look and it definitely looks like a demon because if you compare the ghost boy's picture with the boy that was killed it doesn't look exactly the same. So if it were the boy that was killed by Ronald the spirit would look the same. The face doesn't look right either.
The spirit has white light for it's eyes and the hair is not the same as the little boy's hair was. It's a demon because it is not exactly the same as the boy and it's trying to similate the boy or appear as though it is the little boy. This demon's appearance is called a "familiar spirit" . They usually appear to humans in a form that is familiar to us . Demons are liars and deceive people !
That demon needs to be cast out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Hope that happens!
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

You have to experience a haunting or infestation to know about one.
Helena Garilano

http://www.HauntedHouseBuster.com
deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Re: The Ghost Boy of Amityville

Postby surferguy72 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:09 pm

I think the house was cleansed long time ago if there was ever a demon present there.Im still curious about the lilac scent .
surferguy72
Amityville Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion