The Ghostie Boy photo thread

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:24 pm

HOT DOG! IT WORKED! Will send my friend a thank-you note right away. Sorry about the dour expression, the photographer snuck up on me. "didn't care for it."

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:21 am

Very pretty picture:) You have wonderful hair..:) I do believe our hair is about the same length. Yes you can see the bloodlines in your facial features.

On to other subjects...you asked me to look up the verse for you...here it is

"When you come into the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire [an ancient occult practice], or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination [detestable] to the LORD..."
-Deuteronomy 18:9-12a

There are a score of others, i will continue to search:)

Wado
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:23 am

Found some more...

Those who follow the path of the magic arts are on the wrong path - a road that leads away from God, not toward Him. In one way or another, the end will be disaster. The evil Queen Jezebel practiced witchcraft (2 Kings 9:22) bringing catastrophe on herself and all Israel. Over and over, God denounces those who "conjure spells" (NKJV) and those who practice witchcraft and sorcery. The Bible says that anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord (Deuteronomy 18:10-12; 2 Kings 21:6; Micah 5:12; Isaiah 47:12; Ezekiel 13:18, 20; Acts 8:11-24; Leviticus 20:27; Exodus 7:11; Revelation 9:21; 22:15).

God warns of the ultimate punishment. Revelation 21:8 says of "...those who practice magic arts ...their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur... the second death" (NIV). Those who practice witchcraft (sorcery) will not inherit the kingdom of God (Galatians 5:20-21). These practices are anti-God and are in rebellion against Him.

Hope this helps:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:16 am

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire [an ancient occult practice], or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination [detestable] to the LORD..."
Over and over, God denounces those who "conjure spells" (NKJV) and those who practice witchcraft and sorcery.
Then maybe you can explain to me why King Saul visited a WITCH to call up the prophet Samuel's ghost for advice. Then lo and behold, the ghost of the prophet Samuel appeared and prophesied King Sauls death exactly as it would happen (only God would know such a thing)......

Having said that, wouldn't Samuel also (speaking through a medium during the sceance) go to Hell (as you say) because of his disobedience to God's "commandment" about taking part in such practices (even though he was dead)??

Seems hypocritical.
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:22 am

Because of Sauls actions, God turned a deaf ear to him. When Saul realized he was not going get answers from God, (1 Sam 28:1-25) Saul turned to a Medium to seek the answers he wanted. Saul saw the Philistines and grew fearful. Hence the reason he sought...(HE SOUGHT, not under Gods orders) out a medium to conjure up the spirit of Samuel. Samuel had no good news for Saul, so again Saul lost heart and pretty much gave up. The philistines numbered in the hundreds, perhaps even more...

Saul was hit by archers, pierced several times...knowing that he was going to die...Saul, not wanting to have the Philistines violate him in any way...he asked his armor-bearer to kill him (1 Sam 31:1-6) The bearer could not do this...so Saul took a sword and fell upon it. Upon seeing this, the armor-bearer did the same thing.

Looks to me Saul tried doing things his way, not Gods way. And he paid the price. Did Saul go to hell?
Only God knows that. I hope this helps.

amandapanda887
Amityville Addict

Post by amandapanda887 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:28 am

Hi everyone :)
Saul was hit by archers, pierced several times...knowing that he was going to die...Saul, not wanting to have the Philistines violate him in any way...he asked his armor-bearer to kill him (1 Sam 31:1-6) The bearer could not do this...so Saul took a sword and fell upon it. Upon seeing this, the armor-bearer did the same thing.
Has anyone ever seen this movie I forget what its called but it's about Caesar. These men who killed caesar, later seee his ghost and they rush into war or whatever and Brutus and Cassius end up asking some men from there army to kill him. So they do. I just thought that was sorta interesting anyways. I think it's very cool how that lady is telling us about the entitity in the amityville home. I totaly agree with you. I posted a while ago about how I didn't believe a demonic presence is in the house. I think I change my mind about that. That ghost boy really does look like one of the defeo boys. Is it possible that the demon is in that figure to confuse people and make them less aware of what they are really dealing with? Is there the ghosts of the defeo's still in the house? I also have another question. I own the collecters edition of the amityville movies and in there they have a dvd file about all the facts of the case. In there the father who comes to bless the house gets told to get out. Could this possibly have been a demon/the demon? :evil: Or was it just plainly a ghost feeling that the father was being an imposter to what is? :? I enjoy reading topics like this. :wink: Very refreshing to hear people talking intellegently and in words I can understand. :P Thanks,
-Amanda :D

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:04 pm

Hello Again Howard64!

Again thanks for the kind words :) If you can sit on your hair, then our hair is a similar length :)

Back to the topic at hand:

So, you would condemn me, or see me as being in danger of being condemned? Speak freely, I welcome it. You won't hurt my feelings :)

Thank you for looking up those verses and transcribing them here!

Beck

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:56 pm

That ghost boy really does look like one of the defeo boys. Is it possible that the demon is in that figure to confuse people and make them less aware of what they are really dealing with? Is there the ghosts of the defeo's still in the house? I also have another question. I own the collecters edition of the amityville movies and in there they have a dvd file about all the facts of the case. In there the father who comes to bless the house gets told to get out. Could this possibly have been a demon/the demon?
Hello Amanda! Thank you for your response and questions.
Is it possible that the demon is in that figure to confuse people and make them less aware of what they are really dealing with?
If you see a human with glowing orbs in place of eyes, would you be inclined to say hello and shake it's hand? Likely not :) One could liken that picture to a rattlesnake shaking a rattle when it wants someone/something to back away. The act of using the boy's shape is (to those who would recognize it) a definite warning. It's not meant to enlighten -- it's meant to frighten.

Again, I cannot stress the rarity of such a demon allowing itself to appear in solid form on film.

Is there the ghosts of the defeo's still in the house?
Good question, I have wondered this myself. I really don't know, haven't pondered it. I'm a bit more concerned with the presence of a demon. Demons are the antithesis of the team I'm on :)

To answer your question, I don't think it's likely that ghosts of the Defeos remain attached to the property. I also don't 'sense' it.

I also have another question. I own the collecters edition of the amityville movies and in there they have a dvd file about all the facts of the case. In there the father who comes to bless the house gets told to get out. Could this possibly have been a demon/the demon
Bingo! You're on the money with that one.

Your point also raises a very good question: Why did the priest react with fear? That's an open question for all :)

Thanks for writing Amanda! Very good points you raised.

Beck

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:26 pm

Beck...it is not mine to judge or condemn:)

There is only one in this universe who has that right:)

He only asks me to repeat his word, and spread the good news:) Its up to the people i tell this to...to decide whats in their hearts:)

And no, i cannot sit on my hair...YET:D Bout another 6 inches and i can:)

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Because of Sauls actions, God turned a deaf ear to him. When Saul realized he was not going get answers from God, (1 Sam 28:1-25) Saul turned to a Medium to seek the answers he wanted. Saul saw the Philistines and grew fearful. Hence the reason he sought...(HE SOUGHT, not under Gods orders) out a medium to conjure up the spirit of Samuel. Samuel had no good news for Saul, so again Saul lost heart and pretty much gave up. The philistines numbered in the hundreds, perhaps even more...

Looks to me Saul tried doing things his way, not Gods way. And he paid the price. Did Saul go to hell?
Only God knows that. I hope this helps.
But I didn't ask if SAUL was condemned to Hell, I asked how God would judge his prophet SAMUEL for his part in the sceance. Seems there are no easy answers, eh?

amandapanda887
Amityville Addict

Post by amandapanda887 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:22 pm

Persephone, thanks for answering my questions. Your very pretty and yes I think we can tell your indian. I totaly agree with you for what you said. The demon probably was meant to scare not enlighten. The only reason I
asked about the Defeo's haunting the property is because I thought maybe they might. I just figured it was because of the way they died. I sencierely say (I spelt sencerely wrong), that I hope the Defeo's are happier where they are now where ever they might be. I was thinking about it and was thinking it must be really weird to think for the wilson's that they live in a house now where those kids and the parents ate,bathed, and so on. Im not sure I would be able to live there thinking that. Of course Im probably just over thinking it. Anyways, I also have another question. I understand that not everyone is able to have a pyschic ability or to be able to see ghosts, but do you think that someone would have gotten results if they would've used E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)? I mean just incase something might be there. I'm not trying to question what you are saying so if it seems like that I am sorry but sorta makes me wonder. Anyhow thanks again for answering my questions I have been wondering about those questions for a while just never said anything.
-Amanda

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:58 pm

<sigh> OK, I will rephrase. Do you find my abilities to be associated with those described in the scriptures you posted?

Were you not at all surprised when I stated why you are here?

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:19 pm

Amanda, I give you my word, the Defeos are happier now. But I can't say for sure about Mr. Defeo Sr. Part of the issue around him is 'clouded' from my view, and I can't tell why. I went to a website and looked at all of the crime scene photos, including the death photos. It only raised deeper questions in me. Maybe it will become clearer if I get more data, but there's so much disinformation on the net surrounding the entire issue of the house itself, I can't promise I can give a sure answer on it. I'll do my best.
I understand that not everyone is able to have a pyschic ability or to be able to see ghosts, but do you think that someone would have gotten results if they would've used E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)? I mean just incase something might be there. I'm not trying to question what you are saying so if it seems like that I am sorry but sorta makes me wonder.
Quite the opposite, I enjoy your questions, and thanks for the compliment too :D

You raise an enticing question I cannot answer, but some of the reason is, I kinda need you to fine-tune the question, if you don't mind. For example, do you mean using EVP before the Defeos? After the murders? After the Lutzes fled? Or even now, with the Wilsons?

Thanks!

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 pm

Do you find my abilities to be associated with those described in the scriptures you posted?
I know this was directed at Howard64 but I'd like to add to this.

How could it be somehow demonic/occultic/witchery if God gave Persephone the ability to see/discern that which cannot be percieved by most others?

Even your good friend LisaMarie has this ability. Do you not think that SHE was given her gift by God?

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:30 pm

Hello again Persephone, and welcome!
I love hearing what you have to say. part of that is because it's the same things I have been thinking for quite some time, but I lacked the words.
Without doubt. This type of entity is capable of being completely quiet for loads of time. They don't live in linear time the way us human folk do. They can easily be attached to two places at once. Understand, the demonic entity is strongly identified with it's objective: specifically to corrupt the faithful. It also possesses horrifying abilities, not the least of which is the ability to physically harm humans that are essentially existing in a different dimension from them. They can move through/between with ease.
That, especially, is something I have been saying for quite some time. especially when people wonder why the house is "silent" now. That and I believe the DeFeo's and Lutz's triggered it. To me, the fact that it's able to trick people into thinking nothing happened shows it's strength. Maybe strength is the wrong word...how about "cunning"?

With demons, can they not affect you if they want to? You mentioned something about "ringing the doorbell" so I am taking that to mean you feel you need to invite them in someway. I would tend to agree with that, but then you look at the Smurl case. These people were attacked be a demon when they were living quite purely, and as good Catholics. I think these things do have triggers. I am not sure exactly what all of those are. There's one I found accidentally. My dad and step mom was suspicious of their home being haunted so they thought it would be a good idea to set up a tape recorder and see what they could pick up while everyone was out of the house for the afternoon. The result is an EVP that I believe is about 2 hours in length. Things got much worse after that and they had to call in help. One of the people who listened to the EVP to try to "pull it apart" if you know what I mean, transferred it to CD. Something I noticed is anyone who plays the one of the CD [all of us got copies] has things happen in their home. So I suppose that CD is a trigger....

One comment about the "ghost boy" pic. For quite some time I have thought about that picture and wondered exactly what one would consider it to be. I never truly believed it was a ghost or in any way a human being. When you look at it, there's just something not right about "him". I can't seem to put my finger on it, but it just seems "wrong" somehow.

Also your picture is beautiful. I am part Cherokee myself but the fact that I am half Italian has taken over those traits. I would like to private message you since i have some other questions I don't wanna bore everyone here with.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:56 pm

persephone wrote:<sigh> OK, I will rephrase. Do you find my abilities to be associated with those described in the scriptures you posted?

Were you not at all surprised when I stated why you are here?

God gives each of us abilities and strengths. Its up to us how we use them. We have to ask ourselves does the gift we have glorify God? or does it serve another master. If such gifts are used other than to glorify God then offhand i would say the person should re-evaluate what they are doing.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you:)

Howard64

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:02 pm

Howard my good man,
Persephone wrote:Do you find my abilities to be associated with those described in the scriptures you posted?
While I agree with your response, you didn't really answer her question. She is looking for a yes or no, I do believe. So what say ye?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:04 pm

If she does it to glorify God then id say she is safe:)

If not...then perhaps she should think on it some:)

amandapanda887
Amityville Addict

Post by amandapanda887 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:25 pm

Amanda, I give you my word, the Defeos are happier now. But I can't say for sure about Mr. Defeo Sr. Part of the issue around him is 'clouded' from my view, and I can't tell why. I went to a website and looked at all of the crime scene photos, including the death photos. It only raised deeper questions in me. Maybe it will become clearer if I get more data, but there's so much disinformation on the net surrounding the entire issue of the house itself, I can't promise I can give a sure answer on it. I'll do my best.

Quote:
I understand that not everyone is able to have a pyschic ability or to be able to see ghosts, but do you think that someone would have gotten results if they would've used E.V.P. (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)? I mean just incase something might be there. I'm not trying to question what you are saying so if it seems like that I am sorry but sorta makes me wonder.

Quite the opposite, I enjoy your questions, and thanks for the compliment too

You raise an enticing question I cannot answer, but some of the reason is, I kinda need you to fine-tune the question, if you don't mind. For example, do you mean using EVP before the Defeos? After the murders? After the Lutzes fled? Or even now, with the Wilsons?

Thanks!

Hi I sure hope the Defeo's are happier now. I can't look at the crime seen. Seriously I just don't like looking at what was. Mostly because I know this family was deprived the rest of there lives. I agree completely. There is way way way to much information that isn't factual about the amityville house it's unbelieveable the stories people tell. Thanks, I like the way you bring up certain points. You should be a motivational speaker. The only reason I say this is because you brought up alot of questions that really did make me think. No problem about the compliments. I mean doing E.V.P. with the Wilsons.. I think it would be amazing what they would find. I am really interested in the e.v.p. topic. I think it would be cool to do but never tried it. I've heard stories about people being taken advantage of. Don't know if they are true or not, but I'd rather not try. The way I see it ghosts leave me alone, I will leave them alone. Although the ghosts in my house do the exact total opposit. You ever get that feeling like your being watched? Um ya sorry rambling on and on and on. Thanks for trying to answer my questions lol I have lots of them. Oh ya by the way I meant to ask you if you believe(d) the Lutz's story. Just wondering. Thanks again.
-Amanda

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Post by Littlelukey » Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:55 pm

God gives each of us abilities and strengths. Its up to us how we use them. We have to ask ourselves does the gift we have glorify God? or does it serve another master. If such gifts are used other than to glorify God then offhand i would say the person should re-evaluate what they are doing.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you:)

Howard64

So people who have some sort of Psychic Ability this is not a gift from God? What about people how see Angels and other stuff to do with God, isn't that also a Psychic Ability? What about people with Psychic Abilities who don't believe in God or the other one either so where do they stand? :?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:42 pm

like i said, its how we use them:)

simple...