Why Amityville Haunting was so famous

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Why Amityville Haunting was so famous

Post by deliveranceminister » Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 am

It is my opinion that the Amityville House Hauntings was very famous because the Lord wanted the world to know there are such things as hauntings, which are demonic.
The people involved were used to bring the hauntings message to the public. 99.9% of homes are haunted.
Most hauntings are not experienced because the demons don't want you to know they are there and want you to think the illnesses and other manifestation's they cause have natural explanations.
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Hauntings Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself by Author
Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon

http://www.DeliveranceMinister.com

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Re: Why Amityville Haunting was so famous

Post by Brooke Forrester » Thu May 30, 2019 1:21 pm

Apparently a lot of haunting are experienced though because there’s so many accounts of hauntings in various places all over the world.

deliveranceminister

Post by deliveranceminister » Thu May 30, 2019 4:10 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:21 pm
Apparently a lot of haunting are experienced though because there’s so many accounts of hauntings in various places all over the world.
They are a small percentage. Most are unknown . If you said I bind you and command you to stay away in the Name of Jesus, everyday for at least two months in your own home, you would get a reaction. Everyone would. My book proves that!

Read the Bible Daily!
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Thu May 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Oh, I do. I pray all the time. I’m Catholic and try to go to church every week when possible. Believe me, I know the importance of having Christ!

shane2801
Amityville Addict

Post by shane2801 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 pm

deliveranceminister wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:21 am
It is my opinion that the Amityville House Hauntings was very famous because the Lord wanted the world to know there are such things as hauntings, which are demonic.
The people involved were used to bring the hauntings message to the public. 99.9% of homes are haunted.
Most hauntings are not experienced because the demons don't want you to know they are there and want you to think the illnesses and other manifestation's they cause have natural explanations.

What if there were no hauntings?

deliveranceminister

Post by deliveranceminister » Fri May 31, 2019 3:54 pm

Shane ,
Get my book, it's loaded with info you would not be told on TV

Helena Garilano

Sold on Amazon