The Daily Smokes

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: The Daily Smokes

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:40 pm

I was going through "My Sister's Keeper", (Kathy's sisters book), and I wanted to share this "clarification" for y'all.

Seems that Kathy told her sister that it was her that called Fr. Ray to do the house blessing. That would make sense being that Kathy was the Catholic and George was a Methodist, and as DC Fan once pointed out the obvious, why would a Methodist be concerned about a Catholic annulment?

So it seems we have (once again) conflicting stories about the "happenings". Did George make up his version later on and pass it off as "truth"? I think that is exactly what he did. And if anyone has the book, you'll want to take a look at the meeting at Kathy's mother's house in the kitchen where Micky first met The Warrens and the enigmatic Fr. Ray. Indeed, it's very telling.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:47 pm

It's very telling that you believe anything in that book :lol:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:54 am

Yes, I want any info I can get on this haunted house. You can't do much better than an actual family member that has knowledge of the family prior to them moving into the house, as well as afterwards.

note... You didn't bother responding to anything I put forward in previous post? :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:54 am
note... You didn't bother responding to anything I put forward in previous post? :lol:
Is there much point when you're quoting a woman who claims George was a Warlock who constantly drugged their coffee and set up secret speakers to blast out demonic noises? :lol:

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:39 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm
Is there much point when you're quoting a woman who claims George was a Warlock who constantly drugged their coffee and set up secret speakers to blast out demonic noises? :lol:
Sherb...or Dan....

Is there any confirmation that this Mickey Sexton is who she claims to be?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 pm
I asked Eric Walter, director of My Amityville Horror, if he knew anything about this book, and it turned out he'd actually interviewed Micky for a proposed online web-series. The following is reposted with his permission:
Eric Walter wrote:I shot an interview with her when her book was a stack of handwritten notebooks... I'm surprised she actually got it finished.

I was contacted by Mickey in May 2014. My Amityville Horror was released the previous year. I spoke at length with her and she told me all about how she was writing a book about what she witnessed, but refused to give me any details until we could meet in person.

She agreed to an on-camera interview. As I believe I told you before, once I'm wrapped on Dark Side Of The Mountain, I'm planning to launch an online series tentatively entitled First Person Mystery - short segments that deal with a witnesses testimony of infamous cases of the unexplained and unsolved. I thought Mickey would be a great interview to have in the can once I'm ready to move on this project.

I drove up to Vegas along with my producer and cinematographer. Her home was in a sketchy part of town. We pulled up and her boyfriend is sitting at the end of the driveway waiting for us. He walks up to the driver's side window and shakes my hand silently. Doesn't even introduce himself. Right away, I got weird vibes from this guy. He leads us upstairs to Mickey who is sitting alone on a small couch in the living room. The house was barren. No real pictures or anything hanging on the walls. It seemed strange, like they had rented this property and done nothing with the interior.

Mickey produced photos of Danny, Chris, and Missy, which helped to let me know she was who she claimed she was. She looked very similar to Kathy, I might add. She went on to compliment how brave Danny was to speak out, but that she knew more than he even did of what went on.

Before the interview, she told me all about various incidents she claimed took place - including the lung story, George being a "warlock", and how George purposefully moved the family into the house to practice black magic on the DeFeo crime scene. I remember she said he had wired microphones under the table in Joan Conners' home.

It's a shame because the interview itself looks and sounds fantastic. But the whole thing was so anti-George and clearly devised to make a profit off of the story, I wanted no part of it after that point.

Out of courtesy, we took them to dinner afterward as planned and Mickey admitted to me that the Amityville Horror (George's version) was a hoax. I'm thinking here I am sitting with the only Lutz family ever member to state that the haunting was a hoax. But her story was so ridiculous, I knew it would be wrong to release it.

A few weeks went by and they began calling me. They were furious when I told them the interview was on hold as I was busy with my current project (which was the truth). I never engaged with them again and ignored their phone calls after that.

As I said, I didn't want to become a vessel for Kathy's family to release their anger towards George by creating fiction. It would be going against my role as an objective documentary filmmaker. After having to deal with Danny and then hearing Mickey's obvious fiction, I decided to hang up the Amityville hat. Enough was enough.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:54 am
Well let's see? Chris claimed George brought on the haunting by his practicing of the occult. Danny claims the same thing. Micky wrote a book about it and went into much detail about his occult practices. Danny claims George could move objects with his mind. And one of the first things a practicing witch (occultist) learns is Transcendental Meditation.

As for drugging the coffee, Micky says that her sister and the kids had drastically changed upon meeting George. Playing demonic sounds through a tape machine isn't that far of a reach for someone practicing the occult.

You disavow the entire book because you believe these claims of hers to be silly? And yet when it comes to silliness, you'll buy hook-line-sinker that George said a demonic pig was flying around their house? :lol: Or even better, Paul Bartz was the little boy playing with Missy in her room? LOL! And if you people want to know that it was Bartz for certain, just do a close-up of that ghostie boy pic and take note of the shirt the "ghost" has on. It's the same flannel shirt Paul had on that night.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Micky herself (in her book) reveals to The Amityville Horror as The Amityville Hoax, several times. But that's ok sherb, you stick to Hans Holzer for your truth and I'll stick with Mick.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:04 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 am
You disavow the entire book because you believe these claims of hers to be silly? And yet when it comes to silliness, you'll buy hook-line-sinker that George said a demonic pig was flying around their house? :lol:
Not when you make it sound silly.
Or even better, Paul Bartz was the little boy playing with Missy in her room? LOL!
I don't understand that one.
I'll stick with Mick.
You're welcome to her!

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:04 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
You disavow the entire book because you believe these claims of hers to be silly? And yet when it comes to silliness, you'll buy hook-line-sinker that George said a demonic pig was flying around their house? :lol:
Or even better, Paul Bartz was the little boy playing with Missy in her room? LOL!
I'll stick with Mick.
You're welcome to her!
He's making fun of the ghost boy photo where supposedly its a guy called Paul Bartz who was in the house when they took the shot.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:10 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:04 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
I'll stick with Mick.
You're welcome to her!
He's making fun of the ghost boy photo where supposedly its a guy called Paul Bartz who was in the house when they took the shot.
He knows that already! He’s playing dumb now because I backed him into a corner with the three family members accusing George of his witchcraft. He can’t say anything because the only thing he can say is that the three of them are “lying”, which he’s unwilling to go there.

He likes making snide comments about Micky’s book, that is until I turn the tables on him and the silliness he believes with the Lutz claims.😅😂

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:18 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:56 am
jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:10 am
He knows that already! He’s playing dumb now because I backed him into a corner
The way you wrote it makes no sense. That's why Sherb said he didn't understand. You phrased it as if George was claiming that the ghostie boy was Paul Bartz. As if "Paul Bartz being the ghostie boy" is, itself, absurd.

In other words, the way you phrased it, and combined it with "the flying pig," the inference is that you believe the ghostie boy was really a ghost, and that the claim of it being Paul Bartz is crazy.
jimmysmokes wrote:
I backed him into a corner with the three family members accusing George of his witchcraft.
Do you believe that George was a warlock?
jimmysmokes wrote:
He likes making snide comments about Micky’s book, that is until I turn the tables on him and the silliness he believes with the Lutz claims.
Or maybe he finds it amusing that you find the Lutzes' book silly and you use an even sillier book to attack it with.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:31 pm

No Dan I was just using absurdities, Paul Bartz being a ghost I threw in there as well. But jump to the 31:00 mark in this video and take a listen to your boy.

So what is George claiming here? You tell me...

Why are you asking me if I think George was a warlock? You have three family members accusing him of his practice of the black arts, witchcraft, occult, TM, etc. Two of them claim he brought on what happened in the house and the troubles that followed them?

I can only go with what I'm told and have to draw conclusions from piecing all this madness together. Judging from his family members that were around him, I'd say he was up to no good. And that Bobby Sylvester (cousin) in MAH, makes an interesting statement about George.

LOL, I don't need another book to attack that nonsense cooked up by Anson. Excuse me, I mean Weber.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:00 pm

Yeah, we've talked at length about the ghostie boy photo. What I'm saying is that you worded it like a 3-year old, so your point wasn't clear.

All Bobby Sylvester says is that George seemed "off" and different.

Micky Sexton says George was a warlock. Do you believe that? Is she lying? If so, could she be lying about other things in the same book?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 pm

warlock[ wawr-lok ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR warlock ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a man who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery; a male witch; sorcerer.
a fortuneteller or conjurer.

Based on the above definition and what I've heard from Danny, Chris, and Micky, I think there is indeed a possibility he was.

Micky also goes on in her book about a night that George and Kathy had occultists (witches) over at Kathy's house. I have no reason to doubt this or she's making it up, considering?

The stories of her & Kathy's meetings over their divorce seem to be legit and hard to make up. She makes the same statement as Danny does about Kathy finally getting away from him. And I'll throw this out. In some of George's interviews, I don't even like looking at him! Something creepy about him.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:33 am

You know I was wondering?

George, Ric, Micky... Las Vegas

Is this place a hotbed for Amityville people?