The Daily Smokes

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Re: The Daily Smokes

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:20 pm
Yeah, good points. I tend to follow those same lines. I tend to believe the Lutzes, but I also feel that their story brought out every snake oil salesman from far and wide, feeling the Lutzes were a good "mark."

I have no confidence in the Warrens or Holzer just as I have no confidence in Weber or DeFeo.

On the flipside, I feel Kaplan was being truthful, but then again, I can't explain his obvious lapse in judgement when it came to treating every newspaper article as though each one was personally written by the Lutzes.

And I also am very skeptical regarding the supernatural (but I still tend to believe the Lutzes' story). Not sure how to explain that.
Maybe you believe that they believe something happened in the house, but it wasn’t supernatural?

I thought of Kaplan and Holzer as being sincere, whether they were right or not.

I still don’t to this day understand why no one wants to think that if there was a supernatural event going on in the house, that it could be caused by the DeFeo murder victims or bad energy from the murders...why the media always wanted to insist the house was built on a burial ground and always haunted, when I would assume, if I moved into a house where murders happened and was having strange experiences, that it was the murder victims.

Because by going by that logic (there was an evil spirit there before the murders), it’s kind of exonerating Ronald DeFeo Jr. because then we have to believe in the possession story. And if we don’t believe in that part, then why believe the house was haunted when the DeFeos lived there?

As I have said many times I think Anson didn’t want to suggest the DeFeos as ghosts because it would offend the living DeFeos.

Also I think people would think it was depressing to think of restless murder victims not moving on, especially religious ones, so it makes the story more “enjoyable” to think the murders were the result of an evil already there but the murdered people went to Heaven immediately.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:04 pm

I think because no one can explain how Ronnie killed them all is why people want to believe the house was haunted by something before the massacre. If not for the more bizarre aspects of the Defeo Murders the house being always haunted or cursed theory would never have gained traction.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:04 pm
I think because no one can explain how Ronnie killed them all is why people want to believe the house was haunted by something before the massacre. If not for the more bizarre aspects of the Defeo Murders the house being always haunted or cursed theory would never have gained traction.
Well, you can look at the murders, two ways.

1. Ronnie's confession that when he started shooting, "it went so fast I couldn't stop" - and was able to kill all 6 family members (laying face down) without anyone waking up (except for Dawn) leaves certain questions unanswered to this day. Yes, it is bizarre indeed.

2. The possibility that he had some kind of help doing it? A theory basically backed by the medical examiner.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:21 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:09 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Well, you can look at the murders, two ways.

1. Ronnie's confession that when he started shooting, "it went so fast I couldn't stop" - and was able to kill all 6 family members (laying face down) without anyone waking up (except for Dawn) leaves certain questions unanswered to this day. Yes, it is bizarre indeed.

2. The possibility that he had some kind of help doing it? A theory basically backed by the medical examiner.
:naughty: I've seen NO EVIDENCE NOT ONE SHRED in the medical report (or anywhere else) that Ronnie had help, only vague speculation mainly from the likes of Holzer, Osuna, and others. :lol:

PS I talked with Dr. Howard Adelman once for several hours (for my never realized book). He admitted he's "baffled by the facts surrounding the commission of this crime" and has been since the beginning. I half-joked maybe evil spirits aided Ronnie that night he laughed 'it's as good an explanation as any".
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:47 pm

Well, we can toss out the evil spirits and chalk that up to half-witted nonsense. And do remember that Adelman was asked in court by Sullivan about Ronnie and if "he committed the murders alone". He responded by saying "he didn't see how it was possible"?

Sullivan, uh, choke, cough, on to the next line of questioning :o

So stop playing the spooks on the plates game and lets be rational in our thinking. You're not an expert on Amityville nor am I, so lets attribute our theories to a human or "humans" did the murders by themselves instead of wishful thinking of the supernatural, or I should say, the stupidnatural, which in fact you once squandered your money away trying to prove the ridiculous and found out the sad truth.

If you're going to respond, I'd ask you to leave your "flip-flops" on the beach please.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:16 pm

When I asked Dr. Adelman about his courtroom answer he told me he wasn't saying Defeo had help rather that he couldn't understand how any person could have committed the crime because it made "no sense" given what the medical examination showed. Jimmy, you stated his medical examination showed Defeo didn't act alone when in fact it only indicated mysteries surround this case no one can explain. Maybe Ronnie had help, maybe someone else committed the crime, heck, maybe something supernatural did happen, who knows.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:

That is a good point.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:16 pm
When I asked Dr. Adelman about his courtroom answer he told me he wasn't saying Defeo had help rather that he couldn't understand how any person could have committed the crime because it made "no sense" given what the medical examination showed. Jimmy, you stated his medical examination showed Defeo didn't act alone when in fact it only indicated mysteries surround this case no one can explain. Maybe Ronnie had help, maybe someone else committed the crime, heck, maybe something supernatural did happen, who knows.
Is it possible there really was a silencer that got lost?

Or even if they heard it, who is to say that they had time to try to escape? He said he did it “so fast” and Mrs. DeFeo wouldn’t have had time to get up (I also thought they said there is evidence she did rise), the rooms on the second floor were pretty close together so it wouldn’t take Ronnie a long time to get to each room. I read that it appears Alison did wake up as well as John. Marc had an injury.

I can believe that people being startled out of sleep and frightened might not have the capacity to think to try to escape at that moment.

Dawn would be the one that is most confusing to me.

Why aren’t you going to do your book, Amityville Rock?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:16 pm
Is it possible there really was a silencer that got lost?

Or even if they heard it, who is to say that they had time to try to escape? He said he did it “so fast” and Mrs. DeFeo wouldn’t have had time to get up (I also thought they said there is evidence she did rise), the rooms on the second floor were pretty close together so it wouldn’t take Ronnie a long time to get to each room. I read that it appears Alison did wake up as well as John. Marc had an injury.

I can believe that people being startled out of sleep and frightened might not have the capacity to think to try to escape at that moment.

Dawn would be the one that is most confusing to me.

Why aren’t you going to do your book, Amityville Rock?
I'm going, to be honest here. The main thing that interests me about this case is the supernatural aspect. I couldn't find anything original about the supernatural aspect so I see no point wasting my time writing a book that adds nothing to the story, save for my photograph.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:59 pm
I'm going, to be honest here. The main thing that interests me about this case is the supernatural aspect. I couldn't find anything original about the supernatural aspect so I see no point wasting my time writing a book that adds nothing to the story, save for my photograph.
But you never know, you could make some money off it. People are still interested in the story and you could put in what you learned with your conversations with the Amityville Historical Society.

If you don’t mind me asking, what are your own personal spiritual beliefs?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:23 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
But you never know, you could make some money off it. People are still interested in the story and you could put in what you learned with your conversations with the Amityville Historical Society.

Maybe, we'll see.

I'd rather not go into my spiritual beliefs because of trolls who frequent this site. I don't mind holding people to task for their views regarding this case but ridiculing someone for their spirituality is where I draw the line. I don't trust Jimmy, Red Room, exact to be as respectful. I'll send you a PM in a few days, okay?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Yeah, that sounds great Amityville Rock, thanks!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:01 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:
Amityville Rock wrote:

Maybe, we'll see.

I'd rather not go into my spiritual beliefs because of trolls who frequent this site. I don't mind holding people to task for their views regarding this case but ridiculing someone for their spirituality is where I draw the line. I don't trust Jimmy, Red Room, exact to be as respectful. I'll send you a PM in a few days, okay?
It wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact that you and Amit Y Ville are the same person! And why wouldn’t you trust Red Room? Is it because he’s (you) another one of your accounts on here?

Start looking at the times these guys posts on here and see the same pattern. And they always have the same stupidity. Same names as well. And by the way, you’re on my thread so get off of it, Ayko!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:54 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:01 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:24 pm
Brooke Forrester wrote:

Maybe, we'll see.

It wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact that you and Amit Y Ville are the same person! And why wouldn’t you trust Red Room? Is it because he’s (you) another one of your accounts on here?

Start looking at the times these guys posts on here and see the same pattern. And they always have the same stupidity. Same names as well. And by the way, you’re on my thread so get off of it, Ayko!
Thanks for once again proving my point Jimmy. :clap:

PS Jimmy, I'll post wherever the hell I like on this message board. You aren't a mod. If I were a mod, you'd have been banned long ago. The staff here has been far too lenient with your trolling over the years which in part explains the decline of this forum. No one likes watching you constantly harass and belittle others. You are the worst type of "skeptic" (except when it comes to warlocks, eh Jimmy?): a hypocrite and a bully. Unlike you Jimmy, I respect users such as Buddie Rose (sp?) and DevilBustedinConnecticut because they treat everyone like human beings.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:39 pm

When I hit the level of demonic plates (ones that I can't authenticate or provide proof of the "money" I spent towards the special investigation into it), then I'll be right up there with you! Flip Rock.

The problem with this forum is because of people like you that post up idiocy and spend years trying to pass it off on sheep...Only to flip-flop your own views after you spent years lying to them about crap you knew didn't happen to begin with. And I don't care who you respect on here! The "jump on my bandwagon tactics" you are throwing out on here to try and gain some help because you got caught with your pants down, doesn't work in my arena, pal.

This is my thread! You don't like it, stay off of it! And of course you'd ban me on here. You don't like being exposed.

p.s. You could've responded to Brooke's post simply by pm-ing her to begin with! No, you didn't do that. You know why? You had to make sure that you brought my name into her question about your spiritual beliefs, on my thread no less. I don't care what your beliefs are, but you did that to provoke a response from me! There's no need to keep bringing my name up in your posts (which you continually do) then make it look like I'm the bad guy in here when you're trying to "slyly" goad me into to a response. Yeah, that's right. You keep mentioning my name to others in here when I didn't say a friggin thing to you or about you.

Once again, get your facts straight buddy!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:48 pm

*yawn* Enjoying your temper tantrum, Jimmy? :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999