Amityville’s change of heart

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Amityville’s change of heart

Post by VampireKen » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:41 pm

It looks like Amityville has done a total 180 and decided to softly acknowledge it’s history and had a “Spooky Festival” this weekend! Even more surprising, the flyer even had the quarter mood Windows of the house! It’s their first one this year and there’s plans to make it annual, a smaller version of Salem’s Halloween event. They posted it on their Facebook page, prett cool!
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Stephanie2019
Amityville Member

Re: Amityville’s change of heart

Post by Stephanie2019 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:16 pm

It's possible that their city council or leadership has changed hands, from the old school guys who didn't want to capitalize on the whole franchise.

Maybe the village is trying to inject some revenue into their coffers. who knows?

I actually think the owners of the house would make some serious cash, and probably have that place paid off in months if they offered tours or did a haunted attraction.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:30 am

It will bring in money for sure, its a good business plan. As if Amityville was known for anything else.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:24 am

I’d definitely pay to spend the night/weekend there ...by myself or with any member of this board.