Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 316
Contact:

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by Amityville Rock » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:37 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:50 am
She says theres loads to the haunting that is true, so that puts a stop to anyone claiming this is a game changing interview lol.
Yeah, but she also won't specific these incidents beyond the ludicrous realtor story we've all heard and her claims about the D'Antionioes, which I've seemingly debunked. Frankly, these types of vague "stories" only make things worse by muddying the waters. :naughty:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9584
Contact:

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am
Anyone know the incidents of the haunting continuing after the Lutz's fled? The scary episode where the estate agent experienced the cold in the basement was really interesting.
https://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboar ... =1&t=11260

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 629

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by jimmysmokes » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:31 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am
Anyone know the incidents of the haunting continuing after the Lutz's fled? The scary episode where the estate agent experienced the cold in the basement was really interesting.
https://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboar ... =1&t=11260
"The scary episode where the estate agent experienced the cold in the basement" :lol:

Unfortunately Amit y ville, the people who responded on this thread (sherb shared) to real estate's claim, didn't see the horror in his claim. Quite to contrary, they were ridiculing him!

Which brings me to a question. I want to know if you're seriously on the level when you post here? With the level of questions you ask and the bizarre statements you make, it's like you're purposely promoting silliness? I try and picture you with your Amityville Dvd collection and you promote this junk like it was gold! Then toss in your comments or questions like the above and I'm supposed to believe you're a serious poster in here or have interest in wanting to take control of this forum? Seriously?

When I read the thread that was linked to your question, most of the people that responded, responded with comments showing how silly the guy & his claim was. And they knew it was nonsense! I can't believe you're that gullible or aren't trying to "provoke" a response to you, just to get someone going off on you so you can complain you're being picked on? LOL! You know what I think- I really believe you're doing all this for attention. But whatever...

Wallace
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by Wallace » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 am

I don't quite understand what the big deal is either way. Someone feeling a draft from a basement in Long Island shouldn't even be remotely significant. You can't contribute every natural occurrence to the paranormal.

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 599

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:36 am

Wallace wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 am
I don't quite understand what the big deal is either way. Someone feeling a draft from a basement in Long Island shouldn't even be remotely significant. You can't contribute every natural occurrence to the paranormal.
What about him feeling very uneasy?

And Didio's dog going crazy?

She's very down to earth and these things do add to the story.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict
Posts: 316
Contact:

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by Amityville Rock » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:36 am
Wallace wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 am
I don't quite understand what the big deal is either way. Someone feeling a draft from a basement in Long Island shouldn't even be remotely significant. You can't contribute every natural occurrence to the paranormal.
What about him feeling very uneasy?

And Didio's dog going crazy?

She's very down to earth and these things do add to the story.
How can you say this and expect to be taken seriously? :wall: Didio made a claim of questionable veracity about a conversation with recent owners of the house. She then promoted unfounded rumors about owners since the Lutzes experiencing the "paranormal". Sorry, but Didio has tarnished her credibility with me.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Wallace
Amityville Member
Posts: 21

Re: Real Ghost Stories Online : Laura DiDio

Post by Wallace » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:26 pm

I am not sure I share Rock's take on what Laura DiDio said, though my issue is contributing things such as a cold draft in a basement as a paranormal phenomenon. For that matter I don't think uneasy feelings or a dog going crazy can necessarily be contributed to the paranormal either.

Post Reply