curious [Did the other owners report paranormal activity?]

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Jetstar3D
Shiner

Re: curious [Did the other owners report paranormal activity?]

Post by Jetstar3D » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Certain sources say there are two people still living in the house, like it makes a difference if it's one, two, or ten...

Gamecreep
Amityville Member

Post by Gamecreep » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I personally still don't understand how anyone could move into a house where a whole family was murdered and than a family flees after 28 days. Oh yeah, sure let's move into that house dear...lol. Oh, and than they complain that they don't like the attention that the house draws to it. Give me a break! There are a million other houses to live in but they have to choose 112 Ocean Ave (one of the most famous haunted houses in history)?! Why would you live in that house unless you were truly interested in the house possibly being haunted or had some other kind of agenda. I mean who really knows but it just seems odd to me. I have never understood that. I'm sorry; I don't mean to be cruel but whoever moves there is kind of getting what they deserve. Find another house people!!
I Want the Truth! & I can Handle it!

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:46 pm

I found this to be a very interesting post! I have tried to point out to these boards for several years that there has been a string of bad things that have happened to the families who have lived in the house.

1. The Lutz's both die in their 50's
2. The Cromarty's family loses their son to a drug overdose
3. The O'Neill boy dies in 9/11
4. The current owner gets a divorse
5. The Riley's got a divorse
6. The Lutz's got a divorse

What else did I leave off? The list goes on and on.....
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:18 pm

Even if someone who lived there did experience something, Im not so sure I would expect them to talk about it. After all, they see how the Lutz's were treated. that would be a lesson learned, IMHO.

But really, Im not sure that it would mean much if anyone else didn't experience anything. It doesn't mean nothing happened to the Lutz family, after all.
Im not little, Im funsize!

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:30 pm

SilkyPup wrote:Even if someone who lived there did experience something, Im not so sure I would expect them to talk about it. After all, they see how the Lutz's were treated. that would be a lesson learned, IMHO.

But really, Im not sure that it would mean much if anyone else didn't experience anything. It doesn't mean nothing happened to the Lutz family, after all.
I totally agree with you Silkypup! Its hard to say what any of the recent owners ever exerienced living in the house. I agree also that if something did happen to anyone who had lived in that house they might be relunctant to come forward and create any more publicity than what is already still swirling about the house. I kinda buy into the fact that some people are just more prone to supernatural encounters. Also I do believe things can become dormant over a long period of time just waiting for that right moment or person to come along. There are many things in this life that even Dan hasn't figured out yet even as smart of a fellow he is. We just can't explain some things and maybe never will.
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Some people are more prone to this sort of thing, and Im sure we haven't figured out what all triggers it either.

Personally, I can't imagine how anyone would think that, if someone living there experienced something, they would report it or make it public. Unless they have been living under a rock they know all it would do is cause them hardships the rest of their life.

And really, why would what is there show itself to anyone and everyone that moves in? If it did, most of the public would see the Lutz family wasn't lying. I tend to believe that what was there had the goal of destroying their lives, one way or another. So why do the Lutz's a favor by showing itself?? Think about it.
Im not little, Im funsize!