Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby HellHouse » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:51 pm

Holli wrote:When he says children frequently visit, is he talking about me and Tallman?? He makes it sound like children flood this board and that we are in danger of the older members.

Quoting yourself and promoting your book continually is one fantastic example of crappy journalism. Lol, he talks like Dan tried to cover up what happened on the board after being so-called exposed. What a stupid thing to say.


Someone needs to hire a good lawyer and go after this nut !!
:evil:
What a F* tard
User avatar
HellHouse
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:10 pm

Re: CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:03 am

Dutchcolonial wrote:HEY SHERB, you forgot:

4. :arrow: Capitalize at will, whether it should be capitalized or not :roll: , and

5. :arrow: Mis-spell half the words in the article. :wink:


And not forgetting

6: Mention in every article that you are "the only person to have ever interviewed Ronald DeFeo on camera."

and 7: Choose your friends, not because they hold the key to the truth, but becuase they are the most convenient to you at that time...
http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=434649467
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9538
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Postby Green Jello Shots » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:53 am

However, many decent members of this and other Amityvilleforums rallied to our support, and have promised that they will continue to post us any unpalatable material over the coming months.


Now do be careful of what you say, people. It appears that Big Brother is watching!
Image
User avatar
Green Jello Shots
Mmmm, delicious!
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:58 pm
Location: where ever the rice crispies tell me to go

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:48 am

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=-416267353

George Lutz has not had a great month. First he was exposed as a charlatan in a British Channel 4 documentary


Lol, The Real Amityville Horror did not set out to expose anyone... it's left to the viewer to decide who was telling the truth... you should know that Chris, seeing as you helped out with the show.

Although George will be smarting at the judge's ruling, he will be rubbing his hands with glee because he stands to make millions of dollars out of movie royalties, so a round of applause for the guy on this score.


Millions? Yeah, right. You worked that out how?

:roll:
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9538
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Postby TheVampireologist » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:49 am

Concerning the legal maneuvering going on right now with Mr. Lutz over all of this.If this defamation suit filed by Mr. Lutz had been decided in his favor, im sure Mr. Lutz had hoped to gain considerably from it as a result lets face it.That failed I would guess Mr. Lutz is now pursuing his breach of contract claim against Dimension films, MGM, etc.No question about it, this all boils down to Mr. Lutz striving for monetary gain as his prime motivation.This I think is obvious by his lawyer remarking “we are pushing on with the proceedings”.


Now I don’t want to be perceived as defending Mr. Dee in me writing any of this, because I am quoting information from that court TV article regarding these legal suits being initiated by Mr. Lutz.What I find to be offending here Sherb, is this dire attempt at making Mr. Lutz appear as if money has never been a prime motivation of his even after the events that took place years ago.It seems to be an important tactic to stress how Mr. Lutz has made almost nothing as a result of all of this, and he should be sympathized with because of this fact to some degree because he hasn’t made his 'fair share'...whatever that is supposed to be.

Im sure if ever revealed the true net profit Mr. Lutz has made over the years as a result of the 'Amityville Horror' it woud open a lot of eyes up to this (in my opinion) overly preached argument.After all this ruling didn’t in anyway affect Mr. Lutze’s breach of contract claim, in wich im sure he stands to gain quite considerably.For example Mr. Lutz has stressed he stands to gain 50 thousand already due to the fact of this remake generating over 10 milion dollars wich it no doubt has already surpassed by far at 81 million!

Now if Mr. Lutz was promised a percentage of a net profit of 81 million dollars, im sure the last thing we can keep eluding to is how he has made practically no profit as a result of his story to date...c'mon now. :roll:

If this breach of contract suit is found in his favor, I think its safe to say Mr. Lutz will no doubt be a millionaire overnight as a result.That is if in fact he isn't already as I type this.So here's a question im sure you don’t know the answer to – Just what percentage of the net profit was Mr. Lutz promissed?Even if a small percentage, say 5 percent…Lets see 5 percent of 81 million,hmm….you do the math on that, and see if you think it would be fair to paint Mr. Lutz as somebody who has made “hardly anything” as a result of any of this to date.I can assure you if I had a 50/50 shot at being awarded a heafty settlement over breach of contract with dimension fims, the last thing I would expect if ruled in my favor was sympathy over my financial situation...and these views have nothing to do with taking sides in any of this, they are just a truthful assessment regarding the obvious here.
Image

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
User avatar
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:02 am

Postby BillyCigars » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:56 am

I believe the damages he is seeking are punitive. Punitive means punishment. Punishment for something ALREADY done. The damage has already been done (the movie came out and he wasn't able to stop it despite filing for an injunction prior to its release). Therefore, these damages are punitive.

Punitive damages means trying to recoup what you've lost as a result of an action already taken against you. His injunction failed, the movie was released, he feels he and his family were slandered, and now it's time for the studio to compensate for the damage done.

You make it sound like he went into this whole thing from the beginning with the idea of making tons of cheddar....
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
 
Posts: 2840
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 4:14 pm
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Postby TheVampireologist » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:06 am

I believe the damages he is seeking are punitive. Punitive means punishment.


and now it's time for the studio to compensate for the damage done.


Well Mr. Cigars how do you think Mr. Lutz would like the studio's to compensate him here for these damages?

..Free movie passes for the remainder of his life, or how 'bout a nice chunk of change?Myself I would go with the latter...and im still curious as to what his percentage of the net profits were supposed to be.
Image

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
User avatar
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:02 am

Postby TheVampireologist » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:14 am

I'd imagine this would be the perfect time for Dr. Phil to educate us all on the 'truth in lawsuits'....and all that entails.
Image

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
User avatar
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:02 am

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:24 am

TheVampireologist wrote:So here's a question im sure you don?t know the answer to ? Just what percentage of the net profit was Mr. Lutz promissed?


http://www.amityvillehorror.com/remake/ ... plaint.pdf
User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
 
Posts: 11742
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 pm

Postby LadyRusty » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:04 pm

This freak is obviously obsessed with Amityville
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
User avatar
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:09 pm

Postby HellHouse » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:45 pm

People are so worried about how much $ Mr. Lutz has made
over the years. It is his life/story he should get what he can
he lived it. But the Barry Dee, Osuna and the like are the
ones who should be talked about.
They would most likely be out of work bums if they couldn't make $
off someones pain/death !
Defeos and the Lutz family has been a "cash cow" for so many over
the years but it is Mr. Lutz who is jumped on over and over.
:roll:
User avatar
HellHouse
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:10 pm

Postby Green Jello Shots » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:23 pm

OK, I'm confused. Sherb posted a link to an article with a quote from TV before TV even posted it???

What exactly did I miss?

:?:
Image
User avatar
Green Jello Shots
Mmmm, delicious!
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:58 pm
Location: where ever the rice crispies tell me to go

Postby radiomixer » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:34 pm

TheVampireologist wrote:No question about it, this all boils down to Mr. Lutz striving for monetary gain as his prime motivation.


None of what you've stated is any evidence whatsoever as to motivation.You're only addressing your own supposition of Mr. Lutz's motivation; that is hardly something that boils down as fact ("No question about it").
User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:28 pm

Postby Shawn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:48 pm

Here is an interesting thing about Berry-Dees criminal past:


http://www.slashlegal.com/archive/index ... 36237.html


Seems a UK "true-crime" author and artist who poses as an upright and
sought-after criminolgist, is actually the not-so-proud possessor of a
long criminal history.

Christopher Berry Dee has written a couple of "true crime" mass market
books and produced a video series, mostly on serial killers and murder
cases. He's also recently started up a Russian bride scam where the
unaware can buy a 'guide' to getting lucky in russia.

it all comes clear what's behind it, if one reads the newspaper
clippings listed here:

http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd1.htm (if that doesnt work, try
http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd2.htm )

there are 6 news clippings (follow the links below each clipping) from
various UK newspapers, showing Dee's illustrious career as a con man,
fraud and possible pedophile. He's declared bankruptcy in the past and
recently because he owes many people a huge amount of money, he's
scammed people by mail, he has done time for fraud and theft of personal
identification and bank information, and he was even picked up for
having sex with a 13 year old (those charges apparently dropped, no
doubt the girl was terrified of him. Why would she be terrorized?

Below, see the comments section for the posting on antiscam.com from
someone (nickname Dez) who claims to have known him for many years, who
wrote:

"...It does not mention the fact that this man [Christopher Berry Dee]
is an evil sadistic person. However the writer of the article has not
witnessed this side of him, and obviously can only write things that
they know to be fact. However, I have personally witnessed violent
physical and verbal abuse against females and males (however, only those
weaker than himself) by this man. I have witnessed him ruin peoples
lives. I have known him for some years on a professional and personal
level, however, am now ashamed that I ever allowed myself to have any
association with him. Beware, this man is a fraud and a conman and has
an extremely sick, violent side to his personality, perhaps helping to
explain his infatuation with murder, torture and serial killers.
His exploitation of his 21 year old Russian wife is just another example
of the sick fantasy world in which he lives. It is about time that he
was exposed and all his lies and secrets were made public... "

If one delves into the antiscam.net web, doing a search on comments
about Dee, one can read a great number of posts about what a con he has
been, written by several parties.

Dee even had the nerve to post a recommendation, attributed to the
webmaster and owner of antiscam.net, on Dee's tawdry sex website where
he's is peddling a calendar of cheesecake photos of his wife, a booklet
on sex astrology, and how to get lucky with russian babes, among other
things. The owner of antiscam.net has disavowed ever recommending any
thing Dee is involved in. On Dee's other website he proclaims himself
as a world-renowned criminologist (yet if one reads his vita, one
realizes there is no academic accomplishment, most of the works he lists
do not exist as publications, the journal he "publishes" is simply a
pay-for-it online rag--but there was a contest one could enter by
sending Dee money. Also, his "Criminal Research Institute" (CRI) is
the "publisher" of the sex manual and the calendar--now that's the work
of a REAL criminologist!) The law enforcement agencies (including the
FBI) he cites for having solved cases for them claim not to have heard
of him.

Word to US law enforcement and US prison staff--if you hear of Dee
having been cleared in to your agency or facility (he's a serial killer
groupie), you might want to
mention this to your intelligence units because NCIC might not pick up
his UK crimes. The guy is definately not on the up and up.


Here is more:


http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd3.htm


http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd4.htm

http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd5.htm

http://www.antiscam.net/data/cbd6.htm
User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Postby Shawn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:52 pm

Poor, poor Mr. Berry Dee. Opening up a can of worms like that.

There will be more to follow about the felonus, child molesting Berry Dee.
User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Postby LadyRusty » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:58 pm

Hmmm now who is the pedophile??? Shawn it's the pot calling the kettle black therefore he has no right calling you one.
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
User avatar
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:09 pm

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:58 pm

Thanks Shawn, I was looking for those antiscam.net links a while back. I have the articles, but wanted the links for authenticity reasons.

But if I can ask everyone to keep the "law enforcement" and "lawsuit" talk to an absolute minimum - its really freking out a lot of our members. I get way too many PMs from people needlessly concerned about this sort of stuff. And that isn't directly in response to your post, Shawn - it just reminded me to mention it...
User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
 
Posts: 11742
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 pm

Postby Shawn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:04 pm

No problem Dan. I was asked by my lawyer to keep it under wraps. However, posting the article is in no way harmful to this site. After all it is publically on the web. And the sick part is, there is more!
User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Postby LadyRusty » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:08 pm

He is hanging himself
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
User avatar
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:09 pm

Postby Shawn » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:13 pm

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
 
Posts: 2434
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Postby DryWellToHell » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:14 pm

Exellent..This is all the stuff I had in my home puter till it crashed!
User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FindFiles [Bot], Sogou [Bot] and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group