Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Here he goes again...

Postby Secrets » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:36 pm

Image
User avatar
Secrets
Do Angels Talk?
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:53 pm
Location: Norway

Postby Ms Buffy Summers » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:40 pm

I've thought long and hard for an intelligent response to this Donger.....

Image
Image
User avatar
Ms Buffy Summers
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:33 am
Location: SunnyDale Ca

Postby DryWellToHell » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:41 pm

OMG :shock: Such crap! See what all the ignorant bickering and childish behaviour has done? It has caused LIES to be spread about this board.
For the record..I have been a member here for quite a while and I have never encountered anything but kindness, decency and manners here.
TNC articles are nothing but heresay and crap.

:evil:
User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

Re: Here he goes again...

Postby Bella81 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:42 pm

Secrets wrote:http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=1265321021


Guess he has nothing better to do with his time but be pathethic. He tries to make it out like Shawn and Toukee were banned or something. Ugh this guy is such a loser and I wonder who his "sources" are.
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes."
User avatar
Bella81
La Tigra
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:56 am
Location: NYC

Postby Littlelukey » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:57 pm

Didn't someone post that this... person has a criminal record and spent time in prison. Does anyone know what for :? :evil:
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:37 pm

Postby DryWellToHell » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:58 pm

LukesmyBoy wrote:Didn't someone post that this... person has a criminal record and spent time in prison. Does anyone know what for :? :evil:


Hmmm don't know..but he does have a mail order bride..and I believe he dabbles in porn on the web :shock:
User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

Postby [G&E]_Civ » Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:59 pm

What's this saying, the writing doesn't show.
[G&E]_Civ
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:12 pm

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:21 pm

Berry-Dee's M.O.

1) Completely hype out of all proportion a "news story"

2) Quote yourself.

And always finish with...

3) PLUG YOUR NEW BOOK... :roll:
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:22 pm

DryWellToHell wrote:Hmmm don't know..but he does have a mail order bride..and I believe he dabbles in porn on the web :shock:


Aren't you thinking of his on/off/on partner Ric with the second part?
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Postby DryWellToHell » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:26 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
DryWellToHell wrote:Hmmm don't know..but he does have a mail order bride..and I believe he dabbles in porn on the web :shock:


Aren't you thinking of his on/off/on partner Ric with the second part?


Yup Sherb :wink: I have a link somewhere in my puter regarding their porn enterprise..looking for it right now :twisted:
User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

Postby DryWellToHell » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:32 pm

User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

Postby Littlelukey » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:37 pm

O.k sure he was only there for research :wink:

So what were the tissues for..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:37 pm

Postby Dan the Damned » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:44 pm

Chris Berry-Dee takes a stupid internet squabble, where a couple of people are slinging mud at each other, and treats their gossip as the truth.

Seriously - his "criminologist journal" is nothing but a gossip rag! He has a grudge against both Toukee and Shawn for events on EZ board months ago - that's what this is about.

I wonder how many articles he has on there slandering the corner butcher who may have pissed him off one day... "Is their meat really safe?!" :roll:
User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
 
Posts: 11757
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 pm

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:15 pm

DryWellToHell wrote:Yup Sherb :wink: I have a link somewhere in my puter regarding their porn enterprise..looking for it right now :twisted: [/b]


Let's be fair here, the link is not a "porn enterprise", but a "research project".
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Postby DryWellToHell » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:20 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
DryWellToHell wrote:Yup Sherb :wink: I have a link somewhere in my puter regarding their porn enterprise..looking for it right now :twisted: [/b]


Let's be fair here, the link is not a "porn enterprise", but a "research project".


LOL uh yeah..research...my bad :twisted:
User avatar
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:31 am

Postby zzvampy » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:20 pm

LukesmyBoy wrote:O.k sure he was only there for research :wink:

So what were the tissues for..... :lol: :lol: :lol:



LMAO Shazz !!! EEEEEWWWWWWW @ Dingle Berry Dee 'stuff'
zzvampy
The Black Bralia
 
Posts: 2521
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:11 pm
Location: PA

Postby radiomixer » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:35 pm

Christopher Berry-Dee is the exact reason why prison sentences should be an acceptable and frequent measure, in response to yellow journalism and issuing disinformation.

There IS such a thing as a law against screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater, specifically when there is no fire at all ...
User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
 
Posts: 3542
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:28 pm

Postby [G&E]_Civ » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:58 pm

persephone wrote:Christopher Berry-Dee is the exact reason why prison sentences should be an acceptable and frequent measure, in response to yellow journalism and issuing disinformation.

There IS such a thing as a law against screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater, specifically when there is no fire at all ...


Agreed.

Ps. Like the avatar.
[G&E]_Civ
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:12 pm

Postby Holli » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:56 pm

When he says children frequently visit, is he talking about me and Tallman?? He makes it sound like children flood this board and that we are in danger of the older members.

Quoting yourself and promoting your book continually is one fantastic example of crappy journalism. Lol, he talks like Dan tried to cover up what happened on the board after being so-called exposed. What a stupid thing to say.
Image Image
User avatar
Holli
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:31 pm

Postby Howard64 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:49 pm

You have got to be kidding.

Bu *COUGH* it!!
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:46 am
Location: Athens, Texas

CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE

Postby Dutchcolonial » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:59 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Berry-Dee's M.O.

1) Completely hype out of all proportion a "news story"

2) Quote yourself.

And always finish with...

3) PLUG YOUR NEW BOOK... :roll:


HEY SHERB, you forgot:

4. :arrow: Capitalize at will, whether it should be capitalized or not :roll: , and

5. :arrow: Mis-spell half the words in the article. :wink:

CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE calls himself a "journalist"? I hope his credentials as a "criminologist" are more genuine. What's his education level anyway? :?: :arrow: Does anyone know? :?:

Dutch.
“From trees to boathouses, Ocean Avenue was a street of American dreams. And what happened at 112 was a suburban tragedy.” G. SULLIVAN

“I want no part of the world out there. As far as I’m concerned, out there, there is nothing but trouble, disease, animals. I want no part of the world. In here at night when we lock in, they lock us in the cells. I feel safe, that nobody is going to get me. I feel fine. I really like that…..” RJD, JR.,October 15, 1975
User avatar
Dutchcolonial
Amityville Architect
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Next

Return to Amityville Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
cron