Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby Brendan72 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:35 pm

Holli wrote:Too bad I have a lot more chance of becoming a doctor than you. :lol:

Well I am sure you will be a good doctor. People who want to take a chill pill only have to call you for a prescription ... :wink:
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby radiomixer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:18 am

Try the link:
http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/

Now for the added bonus, click at the top where is says "Why is this page displayed?"

"This "domain holding" page is displayed when you visit newcriminologist.co.uk because the owner has registered the domain name with UKreg, but has not yet created a website."

Hmmmm.
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby FoxyJ » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:00 am

radiomixer wrote:Try the link:
http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/

Now for the added bonus, click at the top where is says "Why is this page displayed?"

"This "domain holding" page is displayed when you visit newcriminologist.co.uk because the owner has registered the domain name with UKreg, but has not yet created a website."

Hmmmm.

http://www.newcriminologist.com/home.asp works for me.

Fox
FoxyJ
Amityville Addict

Postby radiomixer » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:52 am

Yet every OTHER TNC LINK ON THIS THREAD is no longer working. But go ahead and suggest each link still exists on TNC, Fox. You gonna say all those damaging articles are still posted? Pfffffftttt. Most of them were gone long before they joined UKreg. Care to debate that?
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby radiomixer » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Apparently not -- and well you shouldn't. For many of us here know that TNC expunged many of CBD's articles when he was unceremoniously tossed out upon his rear end.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby NiiteMajick » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm a little confused, since I don't get on here too often. On Ann Rule's blog, she says that the pedophile was actually someone impersonating CBD. Is that not correct ? Anybody know ? Just a point of curiosity, I guess... Supposedly, the real CBD had to have the imposter's posts removed, or some such..... but then I also read a bunch of articles posted on another site, that list all his "alleged" scams and crimes. So, you who know, which is the truth ?
NiiteMajick
Amityville Member

Previous

Return to Amityville Discussion