Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby Littlelukey » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:41 pm

LadyRusty wrote:Hmmm now who is the pedophile??? Shawn it's the pot calling the kettle black therefore he has no right calling you one.

More like a rock calling a spider black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:42 pm

Green Jello Shots wrote:OK, I'm confused. Sherb posted a link to an article with a quote from TV before TV even posted it???

What exactly did I miss?

:?:

I was quoting Christopher Berry-Dee - but TV confused you by assuming with Berry-Dee that George will make "millions" whether he sues them or not.

As for George not making much profit out of all this, I don't think he did when add lawyers fees and the Cromarty suit into the equation.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:59 pm

Green Jello Shots wrote:Now do be careful of what you say, people. It appears that Big Brother is watching!

I'm sure he is. Take a look at the number of "views" this thread has got compared to others.

Berry-Dee has updated some of his pages about us... and added this one http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=1795628230 about his friends possible hanuted house...

Now, I know that many will just fall to the floor in hysterics here, mainly our Amityville detractors, who suggest we, at 'The New Criminologist', have ?flipped? or have gone ?tabloid nuts?

No, Christopher, you have never ever gone "tabloid nuts" ever. Not in million years :roll:

BTW, the haunted house belongs to "the co-owner of 'The New Criminologist', Steve Morris." in Portsmouth. Wasn't this the guy who wanted to meet some of us in a "pub" for a "chat"?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby DryWellToHell » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:03 pm

BTW, the haunted house belongs to "the co-owner of 'The New Criminologist', Steve Morris." in Portsmouth. Wasn't this the guy who wanted to meet some of us in a "pub" for a "chat"?

LOL yeah, I remember that dude..didn't he threaten to punch ppl too and all kinds of other stupid $hit? ahh the good ole days. :twisted:
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:16 pm

If he pays my airfare, I'd be happy to meet up in a pub - sounds like fun... :D

Here are some more fun Berry-Dee links:

link 1

link 2

link 3

link 4

link 5

BTW, if the child molestation accusation against Berry-Dee are true, then he is a pedophile. If not, then he surely knows what its like to be falsely accused. Either way, kinda creepy... :?
Last edited by Dan the Damned on Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby radiomixer » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:30 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:If he pays my airfare, I'd be happy to meet up in a pub - sounds like fun... :D

Careful Dan -- they drink by pints over there hehe
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:29 pm

More crap http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=72218125

Which has nothing to do with Amityville until his remarks about 'Paradise Lost' :roll:
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Holli » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:00 pm

Seriously, if Berry-Dee is a pedophile and is coming to the boards still, I don't feel safe. That is really creepy, and it's freaking me out. :(
Image Image
Holli
Amityville Addict

Postby beanbagbreath » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:07 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:More crap http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=72218125

Which has nothing to do with Amityville until his remarks about 'Paradise Lost' :roll:

what stirred all this up again? he had his mouth shut for awhile.......
beanbagbreath
TOWN DRUNK

Location: Ashy Larry... Marcy Projects... Marcy son... WHAT!!!

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:15 pm

Holli wrote:Seriously, if Berry-Dee is a pedophile and is coming to the boards still, I don't feel safe. That is really creepy, and it's freaking me out. :(

No Holli, its nothing like that. Firstly Christopher Berry-Dee had an allegation brought against him - I don't think anything was proven. Secondly, he isn't welcome on this site, and we have at least one of his known IP addresses blocked. Thirdly, you need to be careful everywhere on the internet. Common sense stuff. Be carefull when/if people try to be your best friend a bit too quickly on the net. Stuff like that. Ask your parents about it - they'll tell ya...
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby Littlelukey » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:16 pm

Holli wrote:Seriously, if Berry-Dee is a pedophile and is coming to the boards still, I don't feel safe. That is really creepy, and it's freaking me out. :(

Don't worry Holli your waaayyy to old for a pedo to fancy :evil: :evil: I just love the fact that a certain .... Jumped straight onto the Pedo bandwagon with a few secrets in his Pedo closet!!!!
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Postby TheVampireologist » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:11 pm

I would like to address a few post's that have nothing to do with Russian bride scams or preditor allegation's, so here goes -

Hellhouse wrote -

People are so worried about how much $ Mr. Lutz has made
over the years. It is his life/story he should get what he can
he lived it. But the Barry Dee, Osuna and the like are the
ones who should be talked about.
They would most likely be out of work bums if they couldn't make $
off someones pain/death !
Defeos and the Lutz family has been a "cash cow" for so many over
the years but it is Mr. Lutz who is jumped on over and over.

Well I wasn't even getting into the details of what Mr. Lutz has "made over the years."I was writing primarily about his current legal pursuit against MGM, dimension films etc.As far as Barry Dee and, Osuna being the ones that should be talked about.This is George Lutze's website wich afterall is an open forum relating to all aspects of the "Horror" to gain a more enlightened, or better perspective on the whole thing.Thats why most of my questions or opinion's revolve around George Lutz, and his "story".

...and as far as making money off of the DeFeo deaths, I think Mr. Lutz could easily be viewed in the same group as these others when certain things are considered...after all none of Mr. Lutze's family members were murdered in that house.

Sherb wrote -

I was quoting Christopher Berry-Dee - but TV confused you by assuming with Berry-Dee that George will make "millions" whether he sues them or not.

No Sherb I wasnt assuming anything with Mr. Barry Dee.I was quoting figures directly out of that court TV link.I have to admit I havnt even downloaded that pdf file, primarily because this laptop is unable to for some reason - I will get into that in a minute...Anyway heres what I undrestood from that link.

#1. Mr. Lutz was promised a percentage (wich I still dont know what %) of the net profit that the remake generated.

#2. The remake has a net profit of 81 million dollars to date.

#3. If Mr. Lutz is succesful in this latest lawsuit, and the breach of contract is found in his favor.He no doubt stands to gain quite a bit even with a slim percentage of a net profit of 81 million dollars.

...and anybody that cant see this maybe needs to be looking over Mr. Lutze's shoulder after he gets compensated and, decides to buy an automobile in the low six figure range or something to that effect.Im just trying to point out here that even ongoing to this day, Mr. Lutz stands to gain quite a bit as a result of those three weeks over 30 years ago now.Nothing wrong with just pointing that fact out...right Sherb?

...and on to my computer delemma as of late.To make a long story short I misplaced a recovery cd for my main computer wich runs on XP, currently im waiting on a replacement set and, Fed Ex...In the meantime I picked up Vampy's laptop wich works nicely but is a bit dated, running on windows 98.Her main computer runs on windows ME so I was out of luck in borrowing her cd recovery set.

What im getting at and, I dont want to make a big issue out of this past drama again...anyway what I was getting at was why wasnt this obvious during the infamous sock puppet allegations?For example when Billy mirrored my IP address to me in his post's, it informs me that I was running on windows XP while all of that was going on.Vampys on the other hand was informing her that she was running off of windows ME.Why wasnt this simple detail proof alone that indeed we share not only different computers, but different operating systems?

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Postby LadyRusty » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:20 pm

TheVampireologist wrote:What im getting at and, I dont want to make a big issue out of this past drama again...anyway what I was getting at was why wasnt this obvious during the infamous sock puppet allegations?For example when Billy mirrored my IP address to me in his post's, it informs me that I was running on windows XP while all of that was going on.Vampys on the other hand was informing her that she was running off of windows ME.Why wasnt this simple detail proof alone that indeed we share not only different computers, but different operating systems?

TV I never doubted you and vampy you know that but I think if certain people see that this makes sense this issue will be put to rest. :)
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Dan the Damned » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:01 pm

The code that Billy used in his siggy file only shows the user his/her own information. Billy could not see it. No one else could see it, either.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby TheVampireologist » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:23 pm

That makes sense Dan, I knew nobody but the user could see the info.I wasnt sure about the mod however.

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:34 am

Green Jello Shots wrote:OK, I'm confused. Sherb posted a link to an article with a quote from TV before TV even posted it???

What exactly did I miss?

:?:

Mystery solved! He keeps updating his pages.

He added that line about TV after I originally did the link.

BTW, the very first version of this page refered to "a BBC Channel 4 documentary"... when BBC have nothing to do with Channel 4!
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:53 am

TheVampireologist wrote:Sherb wrote -

No Sherb I wasnt assuming anything with Mr. Barry Dee.I was quoting figures directly out of that court TV link.I have to admit I havnt even downloaded that pdf file, primarily because this laptop is unable to for some reason - I will get into that in a minute...Anyway heres what I undrestood from that link.

#1. Mr. Lutz was promised a percentage (wich I still dont know what %) of the net profit that the remake generated.

#2. The remake has a net profit of 81 million dollars to date.

#3. If Mr. Lutz is succesful in this latest lawsuit, and the breach of contract is found in his favor.He no doubt stands to gain quite a bit even with a slim percentage of a net profit of 81 million dollars.

I think this what we're confused about.

Berry-Dee wrote:

Although George will be smarting at the judge's ruling, he will be rubbing his hands with glee because he stands to make millions of dollars out of movie royalties

I bought this up when Berry-Dee spoke of "making millions" from "royalties"... when no-one knows what percentage MGM decided to offer him.

If he wins the lawsuit, then yes, he could make millions, but that wasn't the point.

BTW I've spoke with George about this and in my view money was not the motivation here.

If you had spent over 10 years in litigation over the ownership of a story... your story... are you just going to roll over when MGM decide to remake it the way they see fit?

Are you going to roll over when they sue you first after you politely pointed out this was your story, and "if and when" were they gonna contact you with their plans?

If that happened you'd be saying George Lutz didn't care enough about the story anymore, and it would be another score for the hoax crowd.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby dalnkel » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:43 am

i just wanted to say that i have removed my pictures of me and my family on some of the posts also one of my little girl as i think is only right that i remove them as i now dont fell right showing them on here or on any other forum i dont like to think that man is perving over pictures of my kids when he goes on here.
i am not being nasty to any of you guys but i fell better now i removed them.
the man is a joke and shouldnt be allowed to walk free the same to anyone like him with a sick mind.
he needs to look a bit more closer to his own life before passing the buck
i hope you guys dont think i am being stupid by removing them but it is better to be safe then sorry
thanks guysxx
dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Postby Shawn » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:27 pm

Dalnkel, nobody will think that of you. It was a wise choice on your part given the situation. Berry Dee likes to sling stones about innocent people and he himself has a very questionable, felonous life. He has open up a can of worms by his nastyness only to get it right back in his face. Everybody here knows that me and toukee are not child stalkers, yet there is the proof that Berry Dee himself was taken to jail over an accusation from a 13 year old girl. Not to mention his mail order bride~ that in itself tells everybody of sound mind that the man is a perverted freak.I hope the feds knock on my door to be honest. I have nothing to hide and once I can prove that, Berry Dee's past will rise up again to haunt his every day. He is a thief, accused child molester, forger and MAJOR :) silly dilly :) artist. Berry dee is living in a glass house and he needs to understand that some people will not rest destroying him until he goes away. Until he removes any post about my name and this board, I will be there right in his face to remind him and others of his shameful and illegal past.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

RE: article

Postby tomjohnnyjoaquin » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:28 pm

whomever this a#@ is he has nothing better to do than blast blast blast...

When he says children frequently visit, is he talking about me and Tallman?? He makes it sound like children flood this board and that we are in danger of the older members.

this guy might hate the internet..it might scare him.."children flood this board "... yeah like everyone else said most f us arent ' children '.. mostly teens and adults..might i add that we are mature too?

" It ain't a party until something gets broken " Rob Lowe in St. Elmo's Fire
tomjohnnyjoaquin
Amityville's #1 Judd Nelson Fan

Postby Shawn » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:32 pm

I love this from his web. Thisa is what will finally crucify the miscreant:

Thank you, Fielda. Those legitimate embracers of the unexplained, who cruise the Amityville forums in pursuit of a common interest, will no doubt respond favourably to your words. All except 'Paradise Lost' perhaps, accused paedophile and Internet predator, frightened child trapped in the body of a 36-year-old man, certainly a crazed cyber-junkie, reaching out for support, unable to sustain it because of his terrible, twisted handicap. But is even he beyond redemption? The answer, sadly; quite possibly, yes. Evil can come in the most unpalatable packages, and as we all know, there are not always happy endings.

now this is coming from a convicted (PROOVEN)felon, forger and accused child molester. Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet pot. Hypocrisy to the disgusting extreme. He knows not whom he is dealing with.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion