Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby Shawn » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:36 pm

Tom, most of the teens that have come here are very well behaved kids. It was ONE person that was the epidomy of a troubled :) flower :) stirrer. And as we can see from Berry Dees antics, adults can also act like spoiled, rotten lying children. The man needs a mirror.

Hmmmmm...i wonder what the girl would have to say about this? You know, the 13 year old that accused him of molesting her and was very scared to continue pressing charges. Then again, what can one expect from a guy that needs to mail order his wife because he is too putrid in all aspects to find one the normal way.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby Dan the Damned » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:02 pm

paradiselost wrote:No problem Dan. I was asked by my lawyer to keep it under wraps.

You ain't doing such a good job at that... :roll:

We do not want to hear any more about the gossip between Ryan, Toukee and Paradise Lost! You are giving that idiot Christopher Berry-Dee an excuse to make this board look bad (however unfounded the allegations may be).

Seriously - stop it right now. No more about Ryan or lawsuits or whatever! These allegations flung between Toukee and PL are unfounded gossip!
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby Shawn » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:24 pm

Ok Dan. I promise not to bring it up again. I just got so damned mad when i got that email. It is not like i am not going through a horrible death right now and on top of it read that. I'm sorry. I flew off the handle over it. I am just sick of the games going on against me.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby LadyRusty » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:33 pm

Shawn I know I read about Frank's Mom and I am sorry that you have to go through this bs. But if you need to talk to your friends to vent about stuff that shouldn't be on the board that is why we pm's. lol ((((((((((((((((Shawn))))))))))))))
Rusty Wallace 2005 The Last Call Image
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Dan the Damned » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:58 pm

Thanks for understanding, Shawn.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby TheVampireologist » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:05 pm

Back to Sherb, who wrote -

If he wins the lawsuit, then yes, he could make millions, but that wasn't the point.

Well Sherb, that believe it that was a point I was simply trying to make here.Im sure we will all know the outcome of Mr. Lutze’s latest lawsuit, and once it’s a known fact that he has made millions…I would think the old standby that Mr. Lutz “barely” made anything from his story can finally be put to rest wouldn’t you agree?

BTW I've spoke with George about this and in my view money was not the motivation here.

Are you kidding me?…Mr. Lutz has no motivation whatsoever to “make millions” of dollars off of this upcoming legal opportunity?

You mean your telling me with this chance now to make millions of dollars, Mr. Lutz still feels like that isnt enough compensation for the way he was portrayed in that film?…After all he was portrayed by a hollywood heart-throb in the beginning as an otherwise normal individual, who later (this was clear to me anyway) became possessed, and his own actions were entirely out of his own control due to demonic influence's originating from within the house itself.

Sherb you really don’t think Mr. Lutz was maybe a little bit flattered (maybe just a teenee bit), by being portrayed by a shirtless Ryan Reynolds (as the dashing George Lutz) chopping cords of wood, while hoardes of young women’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at this latest on screen incarnation of himself?

...What a crime!!!

Myself I don’t know how I would ever recover from such a thing, and making millions of dollars as a result of it all…well big deal, after all its not about the millions of dollars now is it?

In fact I would just imagine Mr. Lutz would sooner donate the majority of his millions of dollars to charity…am I right?

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Postby LadyRusty » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:13 pm

Tv this movie would lead people to believe he hacked his dog to death. That is just one disturbing scene. Another is when he makes "Billy" hold the wood while he is chopping it. What about when he nearly tries to kill Kathy with the boat??? The dog went with them when they fled the house! They said this movie was gonna be true to the book. Although I never read the book given my research it doe not even come close to the book! They had the actors believing it was true to the book also. They never should have said they were going by what is in the book because it is not true.
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby TheVampireologist » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:39 pm

I see what your saying Rusty, but heres what I was trying to point out.

While he was killing the dog, and attempting to kill his wife with an outboard...while following the plotline it was obvious that George Lutz was being manipulated by malevolent forces to do all of that stuff.

..In other words it wasnt George Lutz doing that stuff, it was George Lutz under the control of a malevolent force forcing him to do these things.

As far as how MGM veered away from the actual tale told by Mr. Lutz, that was decided in their favor in a California court of law as acceptable due to creative liscence, and freedom of speech or whatnot.Furthermore Mr. Lutz signed his name on contracts years ago making it possible for them to get away with this stuff legally anyway if they so desired to.

...anyway Rusty they can cast Chris Walken as myself, and have me putting dogs, and cats in microwaves...as long as I get a 50/50 shot at making millions over the entire thing, honestly I wouldnt have too much to complain about...especially if I won!

"He took a face from the ancient gallery...and walked on down the hall" - Lizard king
TheVampireologist
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Postby LadyRusty » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:49 pm

TheVampireologist wrote:...anyway Rusty they can cast Chris Walken as myself, and have me putting dogs, and cats in microwaves...as long as I get a 50/50 shot at making millions over the entire thing, honestly I wouldnt have too much to complain about...especially if I won!

lol I guess not
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Shawn » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:56 pm

...anyway Rusty they can cast Chris Walken as myself, and have me putting dogs, and cats in microwaves...as long as I get a 50/50 shot at making millions over the entire thing, honestly I wouldnt have too much to complain about...especially if I won!

LOL. Ok, that ,was funny :D
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby BillyCigars » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:37 pm

TV wrote:Furthermore Mr. Lutz signed his name on contracts years ago making it possible for them to get away with this stuff legally anyway if they so desired to.

But that's just it. The contracts (the ORIGINAL contracts that MGM and Dimension Films later inherited) specifically state that, "You will not slander my family in any way". The language in that contract is abundantly clear....
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby Shawn » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:24 am

And slander happened BIG TIME. There are so many people out there that think George actually did all those things in the remake. I would sue too.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby TL DeFeo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:11 am

I just have to say that there are a lot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people who actually believe Ronnie was possessed, and the house made him do it. His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.
TL DeFeo
Amityville Addict

Postby dalnkel » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:57 am

hi tracey how are you today i have seen the film and i didnt know that it was real crime scene pictures. i think that people beleive he was possesed because what he said in one of his interviews he said that he that he couldnt stop if he wanted to and he felt like someone as in him doing it.
i think that is why but it could mean that
1 he was possesed
2 he was completely out of control of his on doing as he was high on drugs at the time.
i dont know if he was made to say that just to get people to think exatly what people now think that he was possesed i dont know when this interviews happerned if it was after the lutzs haunting then it just made people think just that.

kerryanne
dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:01 am

Hi Tracey,

TL DeFeo wrote:His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

I thought the photo's in the movie were accurate reconstructions of the pictures?

It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.

So anyone can portray a murderer on screen in any way they wish?

Also, I don't think Ronnie helped himself by claiming at his trial he "heard voices"... and saw a figure with black hands holding the gun (who may have been Dawn). Maybe all this can be blamed on Weber, as Weber wanted him to appear insane?

But can Ronnie have too many complaints after doing the Holzer interview on June 27, 1979?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby dalnkel » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:50 am

were can i find the holzer interview
dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Postby Howard64 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:53 am

I watched the remake...they used clips from the original news report didnt they? Is there some kind of infringement on that?

I could be wrong.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 am

The Holzer interview is in his Murder in Amityville book.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:25 am

TL DeFeo wrote:I just have to say that there are a lot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people who actually believe Ronnie was possessed, and the house made him do it. His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

Tracey...I agree the way the whole movie potrayed everyone was a joke..potraying Joide into Allison was even more disturbing. It is just all lies. They also got into that indian burial crap!! Give me a break. lol
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

Postby Dan the Damned » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:32 am

That's nice - we're building bridges... The general consensus at both this site and Tracey's site is that the remake sucked, and gave wildly inaccurate portrayls of the real people involved (Lutzes & DeFeos)...

Now lets all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Ya... :wink:
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby LadyRusty » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:41 am

lol Dan. Well the remake is one of those movies that should have never been made.
LadyRusty
Rusty's Woman

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion