Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby DryWellToHell » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:53 am

Now lets all hold hands and sing Kum Ba Ya...

Then can we roast marshmallows?? Can we huh? Please, can we??
DryWellToHell
COVER IT!!

Postby Howard64 » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:52 pm

i vote for...

SMORES!!!!!
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby radiomixer » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:19 pm

TL DeFeo wrote:It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.

In what way was the portrayal of Ronnie totally disgusting? Could you refresh my memory please. Rather, I'd like to know what you found disgusting about it.
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Postby HenryKane » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:56 pm

Don't worry everyone!!! I'm going to haunt this certain Chris Berry Dee until he literallly goes mad with insanity! He'll completely lose his demented mind! He can run from me but he can't hide! They are all gonna DIE! ;-)
HenryKane
Amityville Member

Postby Shawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:41 am

YAY!!!!!
Henry is here!

go get him Henry!!! Curse his felonous azz!!!!!
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby Littlelukey » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:01 pm

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Postby Bella81 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:07 pm

that man is getting boring.... he needs to get a life and stop being so obsessed with this board and George Lutz.
"Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes."
Bella81
La Tigra

Postby Shawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:00 pm

He just gets dumber and dumber by the minute. First of all slander and libel has to be UNTRUE to be able to use those terms. Everything about Berry Dee is TRUE!

Little does he know is he is digging himself deeper and deeper. HE is the criminal, not us.

Oh and pound sand Dee. Pound it hard.
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby Shawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:00 pm

BTW, did he happen to get Dans permisson to post his picture?
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Postby sherbetbizarre » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:06 pm

I do not want anyone - least of all two perverted homosexuals with alleged inclinations toward a teenage boy - attacking my totally decent wife, and labelling her as a Russian whore. Period.

That was Toukee, and we told him to knock it off months ago...

Take it up with him.

...And are all homosexuals "perverted", Mr Berry-Dee?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby SilkyPup » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:45 pm

8shakes head solemnly* you guys really need to stop discussing this in public. Seriously. I have concerns that this board is going to be shut down, to be honest.
Im not little, Im funsize!
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Postby tedbot » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:38 pm

The world?s leading true crime web site, dating back over 45 years:

Hmph. Didn't know the internet has been around for 45 years. That would make his website older than I am. In fact, that statement, if read accurately, could be seen as a bold faced lie, since it states that it's the worlds leading true crime website and it is dating back over 45 years
Sounds like an misrepresentation, if you ask me Didn't think that the internet was that old. Somebody wanna sue?

As for the rest, I also believe in what silky said. This whole drama with this other "person" is getting too serious and going too far. We should stop making it so public here in this forum. Remember, there are more than just the core group, more than just the peeps who frequent here, that visit this place and read the posts. I know the way it all really went down, 'cause for most of it I was there. I stayed out of it all, since I thought Ryan to be unstable and figured that whatever was going on around him would end poorly. Other people who just come on here and read along in these posts won't know that, won't understand the history. Let's just be careful of all of this, k.
Now, go play nice.
Are you looking at me?
tedbot
not the face!

Postby HellHouse » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:50 pm

My last post on this.
Was the person(s) involved in this the ones who sent out the
rather nasty PMs ?
I agree with the others even if what Dee vomits up isn't true
it still may be bad for this BBS.
Remember he was the one "who has actually met Ronald DeFeo Jr"
LOL.........

:lol:
HellHouse
Amityville Addict

Postby HenryKane » Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:58 pm

I'm going to send Mr. Berry-Dee a nice case of Tequila. The kind that has worms in it! ;-)
HenryKane
Amityville Member

Postby Dan the Damned » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:10 pm

No Shawn, I did not give them permission to use my photo, and sent them an email about 7 hours ago requesting them to take it down. I emailed them through their web site - does anyone have a regular email addy for them? If so, PM it to me please...

And Sherb's right - if he's concerned about people calling his wife names, its Toukee (who isn't a member of this site anymore). But he can't go after Toukee now because Toukee is good friends with Tracey DeFeo, and I believe Christopher is trying to keep on Tracey's good side in the possible hopes of gaining another interview with Ronnie one day (just my theory)...

I think that's why it was only Shawn who was attacked in the previous article before this one. I believe Toukee is now "off-limits" to Berry-Dee...

So lets sum up here... Christopher can write articles on his website centered around GOSSIP being flung between our members, and yet when we find articles about his past (publicly available on the net and apparently published in credible newspapers) and link to them, we are somehow in the wrong??? Hmmm...

BTW, I love how the article says we denigrate Christopher, and in the same sentence it says, "...yet Lutz continually milks this mass murder case vis-à-vis his phoney movie ideas, and blatant dishonesty." I guess the term "blatant dishonesty" isn't denigrating anyone, is it?...

"Despite continual warnings, that his web site breaks all of the 'Terms and Conditions' of members postings, this man revels in the ill-gotten notoriety that only the basest form of US society could tolerate - rife are the allegations, counter-allegations and denials of self-confessed pederasts which ruin what is left amongst the Amityville debate."

I honestly can't figure this statement out: "...his web site breaks all of the Terms and Conditions of members postings..." What is he saying? Is he trying to say the members here are breaking the Terms and Conditions of this forum? I seriously don't know if that's what he's saying, or if he's trying to say something else.

And what's this "self-confessed pederast" comment?!? Is he talking about the same two members he previously went after? Isn't that a libelous or slanderous comment?

Dammit... And I was really hoping this forum would get the prestigious New Criminologits' Gold Star Award... :(
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby SilkyPup » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:36 am

Dan's pic has now been replaced with one of George. underneath it says Lutz has been warned several times. :roll: I love how Berry Dee is quoted in all this stuff which I get the impression he is writing himself anyways. Correct me if I am wrong. 8)

But he can't go after Toukee now because Toukee is good friends with Tracey DeFeo, and I believe Christopher is trying to keep on Tracey's good side in the possible hopes of gaining another interview with Ronnie one day (just my theory)...

So what you are saying, Dan, is that Paradise is the one paying for all of Toukee's comments about Berry Dee and his wife?
Im not little, Im funsize!
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Postby Holli » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:15 am

Berry-Dee is so pathetic. This isn't his forum; he has no right to say what is wrong and what is right.

I really hope he does take this to court. So the judge will laugh in his face and tell him to get a life. If he hates this board so much, why is he so obsessive over it and the members?

Dan could sue him for using his picture without permission. Whether it was taken down or not. The picture was Dan's property, and Berry-Dee had no permission to use it on his own website. Even if it was taken down, he can still be sued for it.
(I've had to go over these picture laws to make sure I don't get sued for the pics I use on my own websites, by the way. That is how Head Press and other websites sue - they can still get you for it after you've taken it down.)
Image Image
Holli
Amityville Addict

Postby Dan the Damned » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:48 am

SilkyPup wrote:So what you are saying, Dan, is that Paradise is the one paying for all of Toukee's comments about Berry Dee and his wife?

Just my theory. I may be wrong.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby BillyCigars » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:55 am

What I don't understand is why he made such a fuss over 2 of our members (who he already hated from back in the "EZBoard" days), and then after his readers started showing up, people here began to post his background for all of his readers to see when they finally showed up.

I'm sure he didn't expect that to happen....

Either way, I remember reading his latest couple of articles thinking to myself, "Man, we ALL think pedophilia is an atrocity, but why does he keep harping on it? Who is he trying to convince that sexual conduct with minors is so unconscionable?" I began to think that he was protesting just a little tooooooo much. In psychology, it's a Fruedian Defense Mechanism known as "Reaction Formation". Look it up; pretty fitting.

Then I found some information on the internet that he was apparently charged with having sex with a 13 year old child. The case was later dropped because the victim apparently died in an automobile accident and could therefore not testify against her predator.

Either way, his over-the-top harping on the whole pedophilia thing was kinda suspicious....
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:14 am

He's keeping a keen eye on that Gary Glitter case too...
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby TannerBoyle » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:28 am

How did the matter of the most beloved Pete Townsend ever come out? Anybody know?

"See me.
Feel me.
Touch me.
Heal me......"
:shock:
TannerBoyle
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion