Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:57 am

Personally, I think Dee is a psychotic, thieving,child molesting scum of the earth that has a big heaping dose of homophobia. How strange is it that both me and toukee are gay?

Then again we are talking about somebody pathetic enough to buy a wife. And to think, he had to pay somebody to become his compainion.

Ibbles, I think your post is brilliant. It is so true. And no worries about Dee's editing/updates. They are all being saved as a file and screenshots. All burned on a CD rom with each one time stamped.

Did anybody save those posts from the old AT archives with Dee's many sockpuppets? I think I did but am not sure. Billy, I would lock those so no editing can be done. Then again he is banned there anyway under those names.

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:01 am

DC,

Here's a link that describes the outcome...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Townshend

EPE123
Amityville Member

Re: CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE

Post by EPE123 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:11 am

Dutchcolonial wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Berry-Dee's M.O.

1) Completely hype out of all proportion a "news story"

2) Quote yourself.

And always finish with...

3) PLUG YOUR NEW BOOK... :roll:
HEY SHERB, you forgot:

4. :arrow: Capitalize at will, whether it should be capitalized or not :roll: , and

5. :arrow: Mis-spell half the words in the article. :wink:

CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE calls himself a "journalist"? I hope his credentials as a "criminologist" are more genuine. What's his education level anyway? :?: :arrow: Does anyone know? :?:

Dutch.
Why doesn't he just leave Mr. Lutz alone? And Ronald for that matter. :roll: Does he ever actually read what is written on HIS site. And foul things he has said about people. I think not.

To call HIM a journalist is a joke. Obsessed with all of this YES! It appears that his number one hobby, out side of The Amityville story, is suing people. I believe he has way to much time on his hands. :)

Mr. Lutz is a very nice person. At least he has been to me. Chris, if you don't like this or any other message forum, why on earth do you keep coming back. :roll: Beyond me. Wanting to see what people are saying about you. :lol: :lol:

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:19 pm

tedbot wrote:
The world?s leading true crime web site, dating back over 45 years:
Hmph. Didn't know the internet has been around for 45 years.
Ted that's just awesome. Another reason I so look forward to your posts.

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:07 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:BTW, the very first version of this page refered to "a BBC Channel 4 documentary"... when BBC have nothing to do with Channel 4!

Sherb you were also on-spot about Berry-Dee advertising his book in every 'news release.' This alone tells you that you're not dealing with an actual reporter of information, but an opportunist who's article topics always tie in with whatever book he chooses to 'hype.' A 'strange coincidence' which just 'happens' to occur in every 'news release' of his that I've lowered myself to have read.
EPE123 wrote:
Dutchcolonial wrote:CHRISTOPHER DINGLE-BERRY-DEE calls himself a "journalist"? I hope his credentials as a "criminologist" are more genuine. What's his education level anyway? :?: :arrow: Does anyone know? :?:

Dutch.
To call HIM a journalist is a joke.

Christopher Berry Dee has no integrity whatsoever. Here is a guy whom the National Enquirer would never think of hiring .. and even the Enquirer was able to accomplish things such as big assistance in the OJ Simpson murder case. For a rag/gossip/GollyWood paper, they have greatly improved their reputation and integrity over the past fifteen years.

By contrast, Berry Dee has only fallen farther and farther into the employ of deceit and apparent delusion, and I do not use the word 'delusion' lightly at all.

Having a rather long history in media myself, I can tell you with certainty that Mr. Berry-Dee's article announcing a new trial for Ronald Defeo Jr. is a stunning look at the extent which Berry-Dee suffers from a mental malady or worse, a very purposeful misusage of that integrity associated with that of reported news.

The most obvious clue that Berry-Dee is a dishonest person who disseminates disinformation is in the announcement alone -- a fallacy, since Defeo has not, in fact, won a retrial at all. Berry-Dee is trumpeting something that doesn't exist yet. That's one helluva big clue as to Berry-Dee's level of dishonesty. Here is also a major hint that Berry-Dee is in no way a reputable reporter, rather, is an affront to the existence of the rules and beliefs of the field of reporting as a whole.

From then on, Berry-Dee's incredulous emissions take on the timbre of that of a circus shill; the exaggerations he heaps on are almost comical in their scope, but of course fall short of actual humor -- after all, the only 'truth' Defeo is hoping to prove is that he only murdered three people instead of six -- yet Berry-Dee hypes it as if Mother Theresa (God rest her soul) were being held responsible for the mass-murder/suicide at Jonestown.

Not exactly a laughing matter, yet Berry-Dee's ebullience gushes greater in each proceeding paragraph, then devolves into hype that makes the prior claims pale by comparison.

From that same website, here is a prime example of Berry-Dee's libelous nature: "Of course, DeFeo?s trial was more comprehensively rigged than a tea clipper. At the helm was Judge Stark, a judicial referee now proven to have been bought, lock, stock and barrel, by the prosecution team."

I wonder if Judge Stark has been notified of this "claim."

He assures the reader that "millions" of people breathlessly await a retrial for Defeo, that "millions" will be glued to their TV sets over this. His descriptions in these instances are pathetically overstated, and based on no research whatsoever other than that of his imagined station for having the reputation of someone who enjoys interviewing mass murderers.

Logic alone will squash this ridiculous claim of his. How often in the past ten years have you heard Ronald Defeo's name on the national news? How many times has 60 Minutes clamored to get to interview "Butch the Butcher?" How many times have you seen any lawyer or Tracey being interviewed on even something as liberal as a talk-show?

If you answered zero to these questions, then chances are, you are in the majority, to say the least. If Ronnie Defeo gets a retrial, it would barely merit a blip on the national news, if any. There's always the outside chance that Court TV might report on it -- but I bet you anything that they wouldn't do gavel-to-gavel coverage. Defeo isn't trying to be freed, per se; he's merely hoping to get his sentence shortened. Regardless, any way you look at it, Defeo is a cold-blooded killer.

For Berry-Dee to so grossly overstate public interest in this 'hypothetical' retrial, is incorrect at best and demented at worst.

Berry-Dee himself 'reported': 'Writing exclusively to TNC, Ronald DeFeo?s wife, Tracy, says: ?About Ronnie?s parole, you don?t even want to hear it. His decision was handed to him five minutes after he left the parole hearing. It was already planned. They interrogated him for 27 minutes. And they told him he committed this crime with two other people. It?s all a joke!?'

The members of the parole board stated that they still find Defeo responsible for the deaths of the Defeo family.

Yet not long afterwards, Berry-Dee announces with barely-restrained glee that Defeo is getting a retrial!

To Berry-Dee, I guess this amounts to a 'spin on a news-poor situation.'

But to the greater of us, it's still just lies and delusions of grandeur, territory that would seem by now to be altogether too familiar to Mr. Berry-Dee.

And this convicts his "New Criminologist" site implicitly.

beanbagbreath
TOWN DRUNK
Location: Ashy Larry... Marcy Projects... Marcy son... WHAT!!!

Post by beanbagbreath » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:53 pm

If you notice in every article, for every sentence pertaining to the topic there are about 50 sentences describing his unworldly talents... if he is this great criminologist then why haven't I heard of this guy prior to any of this? And I find it hilarious that he is now riding Tracy's sack. It wasn't 3 months ago he was ridiculing her for marrying Butch. If he wants to sue for slander than both Shawn and I should be able to do the same thing? I hope George creams this guy in court!!!

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Post by Littlelukey » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:16 pm

Persephone... you also forgot to mention he has a particucally small trouser snake :lol:

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 pm

LOL Beanie. I myself wondered why I never heard of this guy until I came to these boards....

....funny cuz my dad reads tons of true crime novels......
Im not little, Im funsize!

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:32 pm

Well, ya know it is not every day that a criminal turns criminalologist. :roll:

TL DeFeo
Amityville Addict

Post by TL DeFeo » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:59 pm

Having a rather long history in media myself, I can tell you with certainty that Mr. Berry-Dee's article announcing a new trial for Ronald Defeo Jr. is a stunning look at the extent which Berry-Dee suffers from a mental malady or worse, a very purposeful misusage of that integrity associated with that of reported news.
Well maybe just maybe Chris knows something YOU don't.
The most obvious clue that Berry-Dee is a dishonest person who disseminates disinformation is in the announcement alone -- a fallacy, since Defeo has not, in fact, won a retrial at all. Berry-Dee is trumpeting something that doesn't exist yet.

But it is on the horizon.......and it will take an attorney with balls of steel to bring down the house.

That's one helluva big clue as to Berry-Dee's level of dishonesty. Here is also a major hint that Berry-Dee is in no way a reputable reporter, rather, is an affront to the existence of the rules and beliefs of the field of reporting as a whole.
Chris is not being dishonest about a new trial for Ronnie........In fact he is only reporting what has been told to him.

From that same website, here is a prime example of Berry-Dee's libelous nature: "Of course, DeFeo?s trial was more comprehensively rigged than a tea clipper. At the helm was Judge Stark, a judicial referee now proven to have been bought, lock, stock and barrel, by the prosecution team."

Chris is not libeling Judge Stark, in fact Chris is telling the truth when it comes to Judge Stark! Haven't you read anything?
He assures the reader that "millions" of people breathlessly await a retrial for Defeo, that "millions" will be glued to their TV sets over this. His descriptions in these instances are pathetically overstated, and based on no research whatsoever other than that of his imagined station for having the reputation of someone who enjoys interviewing mass murderers.
Again, Chris is not lying about anything, it is true, millions will be glued to their TV screen to see this.
Logic alone will squash this ridiculous claim of his. How often in the past ten years have you heard Ronald Defeo's name on the national news? How many times has 60 Minutes clamored to get to interview "Butch the Butcher?" How many times have you seen any lawyer or Tracey being interviewed on even something as liberal as a talk-show [If you answered zero to these questions, then chances are, you are in the majority, to say the least.
Hate to burst your bubble there Persephone, but you see, Ronnie and I have been asked many, many times to give interviews and be a part of some documetary. Here are just a few that want Ronnie and Tracey. For the record, most have ask at least four to five times.

Hi Tracey:

We read about Mr. DeFeo's search for a new trial. We are interested in talking to you and Mr. DeFeo about how his life has changed throughout the years. Please contact me at the number listed below. Thank you and have a great day.

Warm regards,

Nadia Fiorello
Inside Edition
555 West 57th Street
Suite 1300
New York, NY 10019
(212) 817-54
nfiorello@kingworld.com

Ron and Tracey,
My name is Phil Chalmers, and I am a writer, speaking to teens about sex, drugs, violence, and suicide. I'm currently writing a book on teen violence, and wanted to know if I could interview Ron and get his opinion on teens who are committing murder today. Thanks for your time, and God Bless.

Phil Chalmers
(330) -1028
TRUELIES.ORG
TEENKILLERS.COM

WATCH FOR PHIL'S NEW YOUTH CONFERENCE TOUR IN 2006 CALLED
"WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION"

Hello-

I'm a reporter for Newsday on Long Island. I'm writing a story about the ripple effect that the DeFeo murders in Amityville have had over the years and am trying to get in touch with those who are in contact with Ronald DeFeo, Jr.

I can be reached at 631-4233 or via email.

Thanks,

Jennifer Smith

Dear Tracey Defeo

I am producing a documentary on the story of the Amityville case for Channel 4 in the UK. It will trace the events from the Defeo killings through the Lutzes occupation of the house right up to the present day. It is the first such documentary to be made for television here and we hope to give a balanced and detailed account of the whole narrative.

With this in mind I would very much like to interview you and Ronald on camera. Is this something that might you might consider?

I will be filming in the United States from the middle of July onwards.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Nick Jones

PS Our company website will give you an idea of our background and track record.

Nick Jones
Executive Producer
Nobles Gate Ltd
Tel 44 13
www.noblesgate.co.uk

Dear Tracey,

Please send me a picture of yourself, and Let me
know once you have an answer from the documentary folks. Thanks.

Heather Vergo
Production Assistant
The Montel Williams Show
1-987-5446

If Ronnie Defeo gets a retrial, it would barely merit a blip on the national news, if any. There's always the outside chance that Court TV might report on it -- but I bet you anything that they wouldn't do gavel-to-gavel coverage. Defeo isn't trying to be freed, per se; he's merely hoping to get his sentence shortened. Regardless, any way you look at it, Defeo is a cold-blooded killer.
Really? Google in DeFeo newsday and there you will find articles on the 1992 evidentiary hearing. If you can't find anything, pm me and I will gladly send you the link or better yet, I will post ALL the news paper articles regarding RONALD DEFEO JR.

Thank you and have a nice day. :lol:

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:26 pm

Tracey, be careful with this idiot. He tried to scam you once, he will try again. I would not involve him on anything that you do because he will try to take all the glory and f* with you in the end. Look at his credibility and track record! The man would sell his own mother for a pound.

got a question:
Did Dee ever pay you for those interviews like he promised? He STILL has the web sites up where he flames you.

TannerBoyle
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by TannerBoyle » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:49 pm

Guys...all this talk about pedophiles and law suits and the FBI and the New Criminolo-whatis is giving the place a bad name!

You know what I saw when I pulled up to the Truth Board this morning? Nuns...protesting out in front!

Yeah, I had to get dc'salternateaccount to turn the hose on them...

dc'salternateaccount
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by dc'salternateaccount » Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:50 pm

Yeah! Knocked the mudder-phuckers right on they ass, too! :lol:
"I'm almost 12 and...I'll be getting a bra soon. Well, maybe in a couple of years!"

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:55 am

TL DeFeo wrote:
Well maybe just maybe Chris knows something YOU don't.
At this time there has been no retrial granted to your husband, murderer Ronald Defeo Jr. Period. 'Planning' on it has nothing to do with whether it exists or not. It does not exist, therefore Berry-Dee's claim that it does is false.
TL DeFeo wrote:
The most obvious clue that Berry-Dee is a dishonest person who disseminates disinformation is in the announcement alone -- a fallacy, since Defeo has not, in fact, won a retrial at all. Berry-Dee is trumpeting something that doesn't exist yet.

But it is on the horizon.......and it will take an attorney with balls of steel to bring down the house.
'On the horizon' means nothing. Your husband, murderer Ronald Defeo Jr., has *not* been granted a retrial. Therefore, for Berry-Dee to announce that it's already going to take place, holds no basis in reality whatsoever. This retrial does not exist. Whether it *will* someday exist is another topic altogether.

And "bring down the house?" No matter what the outcome, Defeo still murdered three people in cold blood. I find it personally distasteful that you insist on describing your husband's legal situation and moral obligations as if they were worthy of a final segment of American Idol.

TL DeFeo wrote:
That's one helluva big clue as to Berry-Dee's level of dishonesty. Here is also a major hint that Berry-Dee is in no way a reputable reporter, rather, is an affront to the existence of the rules and beliefs of the field of reporting as a whole.
Chris is not being dishonest about a new trial for Ronnie........In fact he is only reporting what has been told to him.
Reporters are expected to verify information and report the truth. Defeo has not yet been granted a retrial. Therefore Berry-Dee is being quite 'literally' dishonest ... as well as anyone else who claims that Ronnie has been granted a new trial. You have in no way negated my comments regarding Berry-Dee; if anything you've confirmed a number of them.

TL DeFeo wrote:

Chris is not libeling Judge Stark, in fact Chris is telling the truth when it comes to Judge Stark! Haven't you read anything?
Regardless, if possible, I'll be bringing this to Judge Stark's attention; I think he or his estate would show interest.
TL DeFeo wrote:
Again, Chris is not lying about anything, it is true, millions will be glued to their TV screen to see this.
You have no programming experience, so you don't understand how ridiculous Berry's claim of multiple 'millions' sounds. For every TV show or talk show that you approach, each will have to ask themself the ultimate question: "Is this truly newsworthy if, in the end, Defeo is guilty either way?" Setting an innocent man free, surely would garner attention, although doubtful on the 'OJ Simpson' scale that you keep daydreaming of. But no matter what, Defeo is a murderer. The nation is not going to stand on alert just to see if Ronnie killed half of his family, or all of them.

What does it matter anyway? He hasn't been awarded a retrial. Period. Every ounce of this supposition hails from basically something that you are *hoping* for. And we have been shown no proof that Defeo is going to be awarded a retrial either.

TL DeFeo wrote:
Logic alone will squash this ridiculous claim of his. How often in the past ten years have you heard Ronald Defeo's name on the national news? How many times has 60 Minutes clamored to get to interview "Butch the Butcher?" How many times have you seen any lawyer or Tracey being interviewed on even something as liberal as a talk-show [If you answered zero to these questions, then chances are, you are in the majority, to say the least.
Hate to burst your bubble there Persephone, but you see, Ronnie and I have been asked many, many times to give interviews and be a part of some documetary. Here are just a few that want Ronnie and Tracey. For the record, most have ask at least four to five times.
You might want to brush up on comprehension skills. The topic was, how many times has the average person seen any mention of Ronnie in the news or related shows during the past ten-to-three decades.

Secondly, your dreams are not worth fact here, Tracey. It doesn't matter how many people you discuss appearances with -- obviously I'm referring to nation-wide news reports/news-related 'TV magazines' reports that have aired in the past 30 years. The lack of these is another strong indicator that the public's interest is not piqued by this whole sordid affair as much as you hoped it to be. And those are the sort of factors a program director looks at when trying to guesstimate what numbers a potential audience or market share will 'pull.'

Your "plug" thus: "Here are just a few that want Ronnie and Tracey." Again you shill this as if you were asking people to tune into "The Newlyweds" instead of the much darker topic of what you're "selling" -- your claim that your husband only murdered three people instead of six. I wonder if Montel Williams is aware that you hawk details of a murder 'mystery' with such adjectives as "juicy?" One could easily mistake you as trying to shop a new reality TV show, instead of 'attempting' to appeal to Americans to consider the plight of your husband.

TL DeFeo wrote:
If Ronnie Defeo gets a retrial, it would barely merit a blip on the national news, if any. There's always the outside chance that Court TV might report on it -- but I bet you anything that they wouldn't do gavel-to-gavel coverage. Defeo isn't trying to be freed, per se; he's merely hoping to get his sentence shortened. Regardless, any way you look at it, Defeo is a cold-blooded killer.
Really? Google in DeFeo newsday and there you will find articles on the 1992 evidentiary hearing. If you can't find anything, pm me and I will gladly send you the link or better yet, I will post ALL the news paper articles regarding RONALD DEFEO JR.
(A) No such 'article' is going to dispel my quote above. (B), Are you saying Ronnie's been awaiting word of a retrial for thirteen years? (C) Why should I believe anything you claim, when you refuse to answer 95% of all questions that are posted here to you? Furthermore, why should any of us believe you or Berry-Dee, when you're 'promoting' a trial that doesn't even exist?

(E) If you have so much data that will 'exonerate' Ronnie to any degree, why do you keep it quiet? Why not fight for a trial now? Why do you make interviewers ask "four to five times" to get an interview with you if you're so anxious to see Ronnie get a fair shake? One would think you'd be quick to tell anyone far and wide, but instead, all we seem to ever get from you is "[proof's] coming, just you wait!"

If it were my husband in jail, I damn sure wouldn't be waiting to make a full 'personal appearance' calendar, or sign some big media deal -- my focus would be getting him the hell out as soon as possible. But it seems like Tracey's main objective is promotion (a penchant she apparently shares with Berry-Dee), and on this point (retrial for Ronnie) she and Berry-Dee best not count their media chickens just yet, before they hatch.

tedbot
not the face!

Post by tedbot » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:31 am

persephone wrote:
tedbot wrote:
The world?s leading true crime web site, dating back over 45 years:
Hmph. Didn't know the internet has been around for 45 years.
Ted that's just awesome. Another reason I so look forward to your posts.
Thank you. I'm glad somebody here appreciates my insightful...er...insights. If only everyone else was as appreciative of my intellect as you. :P
Are you looking at me?

TL DeFeo
Amityville Addict

Post by TL DeFeo » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:08 pm

persephone wrote:
At this time there has been no retrial granted to your husband, murderer Ronald Defeo Jr. Period. 'Planning' on it has nothing to do with whether it exists or not. It does not exist, therefore Berry-Dee's claim that it does is false.

I never said a ?retrial? was granted to my darling husband. As for Chris, he said a ?retrial? BECKON?S.

persephone wrote:
On the horizon' means nothing. Your husband, murderer Ronald Defeo Jr., has *not* been granted a retrial. Therefore, for Berry-Dee to announce that it's already going to take place, holds no basis in reality whatsoever. This retrial does not exist. Whether it *will* someday exist is another topic altogether.

Again Persephone, Chris stated a new trial beckons for Ronald DeFeo jr. The last time I checked Webster?s Dictionary, the definition for the word ?Beckon? means to appear inviting, to attract.

And "bring down the house?" No matter what the outcome, Defeo still murdered three people in cold blood. I find it personally distasteful that you insist on describing your husband's legal situation and moral obligations as if they were worthy of a final segment of American Idol.

First of all, the way my husband was set up by the SCPD could happen to anyone! And it did, many many times. Secondly, Ronnie IS worthy and he will have his day in court.

persephone wrote:
Reporters are expected to verify information and report the truth. Defeo has not yet been granted a retrial. Therefore Berry-Dee is being quite 'literally' dishonest ... as well as anyone else who claims that Ronnie has been granted a new trial. You have in no way negated my comments regarding Berry-Dee; if anything you've confirmed a number of them.

You think I need comprehension skills? There are other things going on, that YOU do not know about YET. Once this little tidbit is done, a new trial will be underway.

persephone wrote:
Regardless, if possible, I'll be bringing this to Judge Stark's attention; I think he or his estate would show interest.

I took the liberty to send you Judge Starks address. Although Thomas Stark has passed on, I?m sure you can consult his Estate. LoL?. Try not to make a complete fool of yourself

Hon. Thomas M. Stark
Supreme Court of the State of New York
Justice Chambers
Criminal Courts Building
Riverhead, New York 11901

persephone wrote:
You have no programming experience, so you don't understand how ridiculous Berry's claim of multiple 'millions' sounds. For every TV show or talk show that you approach.

Christopher Berry-Dee exposed Suffolk County PD for the corruption they inflicted on my husband Ronnie DeFeo. I should make note, that SCPD was exposed in 1989. The Investigation is on my website. Chris interviewed Stark, Rafferty and Dunn.

http://www.injusticesofamityville.com/s ... d_nav.html

persephone wrote:
Is this newsworthy if, in the end, Defeo is guilty either way?" Setting an innocent man free, surely would garner attention, although doubtful on the 'OJ Simpson' scale that you keep daydreaming of. But no matter what, Defeo is a murderer. The nation is not going to stand on alert just to see if Ronnie killed half of his family, or all of them.

What does it matter anyway? He hasn't been awarded a retrial. Period. Every ounce of this supposition hails from basically something that you are *hoping* for. And we have been shown no proof that Defeo is going to be awarded a retrial either.

This has nothing to do with Christopher Berry-Dee. Millions? Oh yeah, you can bet on it. Newsworthy? Wake up and smell the Injustice. Something I?m hoping for? Sorry Becks, it?s going to happen.

persephone wrote:
You might want to brush up on comprehension skills. The topic was, how many times has the average person seen any mention of Ronnie in the news or related shows during the past ten-to-three decades.

No you stated, ?how many times has 60 minutes clamored to get to interview ?Butch the Butcher? and how many times have you seen any lawyer or Tracey being interviewed on even something as liberal as a talk-show??

You haven?t seen it, cos Ronnie would not give any interviews. Shall I post ALL the letters from news media, TV shows, ect..ect?? Oh they want Ronnie alright, now they want his wife to.

Your "plug" thus: "Here are just a few that want Ronnie and Tracey." Again you shill this as if you were asking people to tune into "The Newlyweds" instead of the much darker topic of what you're "selling" -- your claim that your husband only murdered three people instead of six.
I wonder if Montel Williams is aware that you hawk details of a murder 'mystery' with such adjectives as "juicy?" One could easily mistake you as trying to shop a new reality TV show, instead of 'attempting' to appeal to Americans to consider the plight of your husband.
You?re lacking Beck, you have no idea what the Montel Williams Show is even going to be about. I guess ya?ll just have to stay tuned. Smile

persephone wrote:
(A) No such 'article' is going to dispel my quote above. (B), Are you saying Ronnie's been awaiting word of a retrial for thirteen years? (C) Why should I believe anything you claim, when you refuse to answer 95% of all questions that are posted here to you? Furthermore, why should any of us believe you or Berry-Dee, when you're 'promoting' a trial that doesn't even exist?

When I signed on to this board, I had no idea I was under such obligations to answer any questions that were tossed at me? Maybe if you would temper your opinions with a little humor, I?d gladly answer your questions, but for now, I don?t think so.

persephone wrote:
If you have so much data that will 'exonerate' Ronnie to any degree, why do you keep it quiet? Why not fight for a trial now? Why do you make interviewers ask "four to five times" to get an interview with you if you're so anxious to see Ronnie get a fair shake? One would think you'd be quick to tell anyone far and wide, but instead, all we seem to ever get from you is "[proof's] coming, just you wait!"

We?re under contract at the moment, and it IS hush hush??.don?t wanna get sued now, you do understand right dear?

Yes most of them have asked four or five times, but Ronnie and I still said NO! We were waiting for something bigger and better to come along, and it did.

persephone wrote:
If it were my husband in jail, I damn sure wouldn't be waiting to make a full 'personal appearance' calendar, or sign some big media deal -- my focus would be getting him the hell out as soon as possible. But it seems like Tracey's main objective is promotion (a penchant she apparently shares with Berry-Dee), and on this point (retrial for Ronnie) she and Berry-Dee best not count their media chickens just yet, before they hatch.

To reiterate, Christopher Berry-Dee has nothing to do with this up coming project.

PS.....I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :wink:

No need to answer me back, I'm all done here...... :wink:
Last edited by TL DeFeo on Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dnddad324
Tedbot is my Canadian beer whore

Post by dnddad324 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:58 pm

Last edited by dnddad324 on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:03 pm

Tracey,

Has Ronnie forgiven Berry-Dee for showing the public his siblings corpses?

marcie
Amityville Addict

Post by marcie » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:13 pm

Tracey, one question did you marry Ronnie for all the fame and attention you would get out of all this ...the guy murdered his entire family and i suppose 31 years later maybe just maybe he has changed{not likely}

oh, and by the way do you think that maybe you are so in love with him is because ...well, you know where he is at all the time i guess you dont have to worry about him messing around

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:17 pm

TL DeFeo wrote:PS.....I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :wink:
Yes I did!
TL DeFeo wrote:No need to answer me back, I'm all done here...... :wink:
Well dammit! Now I've written "yes I did" for nothing!!! :x

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:25 pm

LMAO Dan!

Tracey, can you, when you have the time, answer my questions about Berry Dee and him paying you and why this unholy alliance has occured?
Last time i read there, he had quite a few articles about you which were not so flattering, right next to your picture, yet you are backing the man up?????

Do not trusty that man! If you do, then you are as insane as he is.