Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
blaufeuer
Amityville Member

Post by blaufeuer » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:35 pm

Is it just me or are Ronnie's teeth the same sexy shade of yella as Tracey's mane? How romantic!

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:59 am

1.) I don't know how plausible the idea of a retrial is going to be. There are certain hurdles in the way of a retrial. But since certain folk mind my descriptions and explanations, here are the comments of some others (emphasis mine):

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news. ... 1669007125
Published on 07 November 2005
While many support DeFeo?s demands for a retrial, the U.S. judicial system remains entrenched in refusing his application, and, after careful study of the legal implications, there is most certainly no legal precedent that could bring relief to Mr DeFeo through the courts in his current endeavours.
===============================================

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news. ... 1542255155
Director CRI, and co-publisher/editor of 'The New Criminologist', Chris Berry-Dee, says:
"If Ronald DeFeo really wanted parole, he would take some good advice. He would tell the truth - probably for the first time in his life - and let it be verified. He should stop trying to make money from his crimes, and beg his wife, Tracey, to dump the human flotsam that hovers around them like horseflies.

TNC: Over the decades, much controversy has revolved around a possible miscarriage of justice for the killer. However, DeFeo, who has never shown the slightest remorse, is a pathological, sociopathic liar, and a man who has tried to make capital from his heinous deeds since day one.

"I'm one of the most infamous criminals in the US," he recently boasted. "I'm all about money."

TNC: Meanwhile, Mr. DeFeo sulks, along with the more "ardent" of his supporters (fan-club would not be overstating) because his crooked scheme, of painting pictures for an unspecified childrens' charity, has been rumbled by the New York DOC, and viewed as soliciting.

The DeFeos are upset because an unnamed individual sent a fax to the DOC advising them of the scam.

Karen Petterson, ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY, Affidavit to the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of Suffolk, 17th September 1990.:

?The Appellant?s [DeFeo] next contention concerns the alleged powder burns found on his sister's bedclothes (Exhibit # 16 nightdress), which he states: "shows factual proof she must have fired the gun." This argument is entirely false. Any powder burns on Dawn's bedclothes were the result of the bullet entering her body (not from her shooting the gun). On information and belief, the source being Sgt Della Penna of the Suffolk County Police Department's Crime Lab, Dawn did have powder burns distributed around the wound area, which is totally consistent with being shot at close proximity. If she had actually shot the weapon, residue would have been found on her hands, and tests revealed this was not so. This is merely another unsubstantiated argument that Appellant has developed in the past sixteen years.?
============================================

CBD: Nevertheless, it appears, from Karen Petterson's affidavit, that swabs were taken of Dawn's hands at some time, or during the autopsy procedure. According to her, the so-called 'paraffin' test revealed no signs that Dawn fired a weapon that fateful night.
=============================================

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=242452275
09 July 2005

DeFeo was sentenced to 25 years to life on six counts simply because he admitted his guilt for six murders at trial. So we may look at the tariffs imposed at the time of his trial and compare them with what DeFeo might expect today for admitting guilt - which he is now doing -for just three murders. Undoubtedly, he would receive 25 years to life on three counts, leaving him in much the same sticky spot as he is right now, all of which makes any alleged problematic issue of Dawn?s involvement completely redundant.

2.) Is it possible Ronald Defeo is just looking for scapegoats?

TNC: That a well-recognised author claims that DeFeo shot his parents along with another man has infuriated DeFeo. "This is total bullsh*t" says DeFeo," and it has influenced my latest parole hearing because the panel had obviously read this book."

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news.asp?id=355459082
The true-life killer, Ronald DeFeo Jr, 54, whom slaughtered his family of six in 1974, is said to be furious: "This film is wrecking my chances of parole later this year," he bitterly complains.

A NYDOC correctional officer close to DeFeo reports: "This inmate is very, very angry indeed. He has been trying to make a fast buck out of his crimes for decades and failed. This new movie is a double whammy for Mr. DeFeo. It is being released just prior to his second parole application, and once again he is not getting a dime."

Also, the "untruth" is hurting my husband's chance of parole. The parole board dosn't want to hear another story....You maybe correct that people on the airwaves are not interested but the handful you are refering to as well as amityville fans is rather large that I have seen. And Ronnie has been contacted by major news media recently....TL Defeo
http://lougentile.com/modules.php?name= ... =8&start=0

I think making Ronnie look like a psychopath who single handed killed his family was the ideal cover up... something that took on a new forum with that house and even gave the newer people ideas when it came to cashing in on it... Just my thoughts...TLD
http://lougentile.com/modules.php?name= ... =8&start=0

TNC: Although there is no legal precedent, Ronald DeFeo's wife has recently petitioned for a new trial. She claims she will sue the Department of Corrections, over visitation access, arguing that she is being denied ?a meaningful marriage."

3.) Why don't Tracey and Ronald just present the truth and their alleged evidence, instead of constantly advertising it? If they truly want a retrial, why do they not reveal the evidence that would support the basis for one?

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news. ... 1192154540
03 February 2005

'It seems the DeFeo's are extremely critical of writers whom are trying to resolve this case," argues Steve [Morris], 'but it is about time Mr DeFeo either puts up, or shuts up. He has been promising to tell the truth for over three decades, and all we get is "I will tell all, one day."
==============================================
Persephone wrote:One would think you'd be quick to tell anyone far and wide, but instead, all we seem to ever get from you is "[proof's] coming, just you wait!"
TL DeFeo wrote:There are other things going on, that YOU do not know about YET(sic).
TL DeFeo wrote:Maybe if you would temper your opinions with a little humor, I?d gladly answer your questions, but for now, I don?t think so.
TL DeFeo wrote:I guess ya?ll just have to stay tuned.
TL DeFeo wrote:The public wants the truth? It will be revealed in due time.
http://amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/viewt ... c&start=21
TL DeFeo wrote:[EPE123] is part of my supporters forum, and therefore privy to certain documents that no one has seen, nor will ever see out-side that particular forum.
http://amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/viewt ... sc&start=0
TL DeFeo wrote:Thank you, and do I have something to show you Carnivale....care to join my supporters forum? Some very juicy info.
http://amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/viewt ... c&start=63
TL DeFeo wrote:The details will be up on my site in a few days, [...] ...stay-tuned :wink:
http://amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/viewt ... &start=126
TL DeFeo wrote:
LadyRusty wrote:Have you checked documents on Tracey's site it might be there.
 It's only on my supporters forum............sorry guys. :cry:
http://amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/viewt ... 38&start=0

GetOut
Amityville Member

Post by GetOut » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:40 am

Ah yes, this Berry-Dee character again. Let's look at some facts;

1. Berry-Dee is an idiotic name
2. Berry-Dee is incredibly stupid
3. Berry-Dee found love on the back of a cornflake packet
4. Berry-Dee is an idiotic name

dnddad324
Tedbot is my Canadian beer whore

Post by dnddad324 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:59 am

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:44 pm

http://www.newcriminologist.co.uk/news. ... 1976865068

What a load of pointless drivel just to get to his mates orb pictures...

LiveFyre
The Writing Writer

Post by LiveFyre » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:56 pm

Looks like some poor quality shots...as if taken with a cheap webcam. I'm not exactly impressed.
Dear my friends,
In the time we've spent,
Forever after beyond this,
When will our nightmare ever end?

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:54 pm

LiveFyre wrote:Looks like some poor quality shots...as if taken with a cheap webcam. I'm not exactly impressed.
Like any of us were impressed in the first place! LOL! Come on, this bully-twerp gathers GOSSIP on INTERNET FORUMS and then tries to pass it off as NEWS. Then he dresses himself in the Internet Emperor's 'Criminologist's Clothes' ... and expects people to flock to his webbie and believe that crap? Based on what? The principle that "it takes one to know one?" Or a trans-Atlantic telephone call "interview?" Gosh. I'm sure no one has ever lied over the phone, fer Pete'ssake.

And if readers knew of his past -- and the things he's been accused of -- do you really think for one moment that rag of a site would get as many hits or visitors? What if he had the guts to come clean?

... perish the thought, eh, Dingleberry?

I guess this is where I'm supposed to make an ad-hoc joke about him marrying a Russian gal. But, I won't. I don't blame a woman who is desperate to get out of a bad, if not threatening, situation, and hopefuly once she's milked The Dingle outta everything, she might even be so kind as to leave her stilleto-heel marks all over that vast melon he calls a forehead. One can hope she leaves a lasting impression ;)

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Post by Littlelukey » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:24 am

I don't necessary believe in orbs but what I HAVE seen in different pictures of them I can safely say all this dickhead has is dust at best not even that :roll:

marcie
Amityville Addict

Post by marcie » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:03 am

Lukes did you say dickhead on this forum shame on you :lol:

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:50 pm

Sorry to be off topic but Dutch, I love that gif avatar, heh heh... I think the timing is probably pretty close between the master bedroom and allison's room, add another 8 seconds for the boys room and another 10 to get upstairs and I think we may be on to something. heh heh ;)

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:25 pm

Those orbs look alot like dirt on a camera lens. Those things are so clever at disguising themselves.

t00nCiNaToR
I Kick Ass for the Lord!

Post by t00nCiNaToR » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:06 pm

TL DeFeo wrote:We?re under contract at the moment, and it IS hush hush??.don?t wanna get sued now, you do understand right dear?

Yes most of them have asked four or five times, but Ronnie and I still said NO! We were waiting for something bigger and better to come along, and it did.
**cough**Gold Digger**cough**... ;)

Looks like your train has finally come in, congratulations.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:58 pm

I would be somewhat remiss to quote anything Berry-Dee says in the context of reliable information. That is my opinion anyway.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:12 am

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I thought some of them were very enlightening (and only some of them came from Dingler) but this one really says a lot:

Although there is no legal precedent, Ronald DeFeo's wife has recently petitioned for a new trial. She claims she will sue the Department of Corrections, over visitation access, arguing that she is being denied ?a meaningful marriage."
Perhaps more coughing I hear in the background?

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:57 am

MEANINGFUL MARRAGE?!?!?!?!?!? :shock:

she marries a guy that is in prison / charged with murdering his whole family and she pissed cause she can't SHAG the guy.

Some please tell me its hormones that are doing this. I mean what kind of meaningful marriage was she hoping for?

I don't know maybe her idea of a "meaningful marrage" is different from my idea.

CMite
Clavicula Salomonis

Post by CMite » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:44 am

I wrote a song about Berry-Dee once.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

RE:

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:51 pm

You can count forever. There will always be one more. Thats' infinity. You can count from dusk 'til dawn. You'll never reach infinity. You'll just go on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Nice to see that some things never change. Even after all these years. The soap opera, and the slander, continues.

Amityville Rock

Layin' the smack down in the online Amityville community since 1999. Whew has it really been that long? Damn I need ta get a life man :D
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:56 am

vampy1978 wrote:MEANINGFUL MARRAGE?!?!?!?!?!? :shock:

she marries a guy that is in prison / charged with murdering his whole family and she pissed cause she can't SHAG the guy.

Some please tell me its hormones that are doing this. I mean what kind of meaningful marriage was she hoping for?

I don't know maybe her idea of a "meaningful marrage" is different from my idea.
I don't know but I got the same impression you did. And Americans expected to spend their tax dollars for it too. Tracey goes and marries a mass murderer, then blames the Department of Corrections for blocking her from a "meaningful marriage?!?" I rather think Ronnie did that all by his lonesome! It's not the DOC who put Ronnie where he is -- Ronnie did that all on his own. Perhaps she should be suing Ronald for LakaNooKy, instead.

Either way I'd love to see how fast it gets tossed out ... probably mach five...
:)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:18 pm

CMite
Clavicula Salomonis

Post by CMite » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:50 pm

Christopher Berry-Dee, and people like him, are kind of like Slinkies. For the most part they're completely worthless; still, you can't help but feel good when you watch one get pushed down the stairs.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:56 am

CMite wrote:Christopher Berry-Dee, and people like him, are kind of like Slinkies. For the most part they're completely worthless; still, you can't help but feel good when you watch one get pushed down the stairs.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :D