Here he goes again...

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me
Posts: 1363

Post by Littlelukey » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:26 am

You see Silkypup he has a very small Penis and men with this problem tend to have bigger issues concerning... and sue me CBD I can assure you me and a tape measure will win out :D :lol:

User avatar
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy
Posts: 2932
Location: In West-by-God-Virginia
Contact:

Post by SilkyPup » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:32 am

LOL Shazza!! You are far too funny!
Im not little, Im funsize!

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9545
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:15 am

LukesmyBoy wrote:I have been refraining from posting and that is a good thing but I had to see what was up here. I clinked on the link to CBD's latest rant about us all then CLICKED HIS links to what has offended him...

http://www.amityvillehorror.com/phpBB/v ... php?t=1955

( try it guy's it's fantastic ) and all I can say is I LOVE YOU DAN WELL DONE AND WAY TO GO!!!!! It would seem we ALL have the one or to skeleton now wouldn't it ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You should have kept quiet, he's changed the link.

User avatar
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy
Posts: 2932
Location: In West-by-God-Virginia
Contact:

Post by SilkyPup » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:38 am

Actually, I am not gonna comment anymore. What's the point? This whole thing has gotten too out of control.
Im not little, Im funsize!

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9545
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:03 am

I'm sure he would have changed the link anyway... but to his readers (the alleged million per month) it looks like we DID remove the thread.

User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3213

Post by radiomixer » Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:43 am

But Sherb, he's engaging in blatant misrepresentation! I hope people are saving screen-freezes of his crap ... his whole vent is such utter BS!

Sherb, does the court system in the UK suffer as many frivilous lawsuits as the US does?

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:37 pm

Don't sweat that one Sherb. We have someone on board who's working around that at this very moment, hehehehehe......
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me
Posts: 1363

Post by Littlelukey » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:30 pm

BillyCigars wrote:Don't sweat that one Sherb. We have someone on board who's working around that at this very moment, hehehehehe......
I am sorry about that guy's but sheesh if it was a secret you should have let me know. You know what a blabber mouth I am :(

Anyway my siggy say's it all :D

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11565

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:41 pm

It wasn't meant to be a secret - I think what Sherb meant was just, "oh, too bad, they found out and changed the link"...

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9545
Contact:

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:04 pm

Yeah, don't worry Lukes... I'm sure some of his MILLIONS of readers caught those clippings ;)

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:20 pm

Each time a new TNC article appears, those Newspaper articles will magically appear as well.....

If the articles stop, then so do the clippings.....

It's Magic!!!
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11565

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:44 pm

Well, I couldn't fix it as good as I originally envisioned, but at least its something... Check it out - click here...

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2692
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Post by BillyCigars » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm

Brilliant!
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy
Posts: 2932
Location: In West-by-God-Virginia
Contact:

Post by SilkyPup » Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:53 pm

If the articles stop, then so do the clippings.....

It's Magic!!!
Ohhh I love magic!! Yay! *starts clapping enthusiastically*
Im not little, Im funsize!

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11565

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:41 pm

I agree with Becky - the way he changed that link (by adding the dash) made it seem like we took the thread down.

He's changed the link again, but at least we stopped his dishonest trick of making a fake link... :D

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 2955
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:51 pm

TL DeFeo wrote:I just have to say that there are a lot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people who actually believe Ronnie was possessed, and the house made him do it. His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.
Hi Tracey,

Your husband isn't the only one who has a legitimate issue with being grossly misrepresented in the "remake". I spotted over 90 inaccuracies in the remake by just seeing it once! I have not seen it since nor will I intend to.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

User avatar
Holli
Amityville Addict
Posts: 340
Contact:

Post by Holli » Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:57 pm

Brendan72 wrote:
TL DeFeo wrote:I just have to say that there are a lot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people who actually believe Ronnie was possessed, and the house made him do it. His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.
Hi Tracey,

Your husband isn't the only one who has a legitimate issue with being grossly misrepresented in the "remake". I spotted over 90 inaccuracies in the remake by just seeing it once! I have not seen it since nor will I intend to.
What does that have to do with Berry-Dee?
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Holli,black,orange.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg01062.gif[/img][/url]

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 2955
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:03 pm

Holli wrote:
Brendan72 wrote:
TL DeFeo wrote:I just have to say that there are a lot of people, and I do mean ALOT of people who actually believe Ronnie was possessed, and the house made him do it. His name is mentioned throughout the entire film. Not to mention the fact they showed crime scene photo's of the DeFeo's.

It is totally disgusting how they portrayed Ronnie in that God awful movie. So if anyone should sue, it should be Ronnie and the DeFeo family. They even stated this was a "True Story" when in fact, it's not! But Ronnie is libel proof, and therefore can't sue based on that.
Hi Tracey,

Your husband isn't the only one who has a legitimate issue with being grossly misrepresented in the "remake". I spotted over 90 inaccuracies in the remake by just seeing it once! I have not seen it since nor will I intend to.
What does that have to do with Berry-Dee?
Well very little considering Tracey was referring to the remake.

My comments on the remake are my own and basically I will continue to as such. There is no sense in you getting defensive because your friend is an actor in it!
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

User avatar
Holli
Amityville Addict
Posts: 340
Contact:

Post by Holli » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:06 pm

Since when was I defensive? This is a thread about Berry-Dee, the remake doesn't have anything to do with this.

You need a chill pill. Talk about defensive. I never even said anything concerning the actors or my thoughts about the remake. Grow up.
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Holli,black,orange.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg01062.gif[/img][/url]

User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
Posts: 2955
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Brendan72 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:12 pm

Holli wrote:Since when was I defensive? This is a thread about Berry-Dee, the remake doesn't have anything to do with this.

You need a chill pill. Talk about defensive. I never even said anything concerning the actors or my thoughts about the remake. Grow up.
Thankyou, Dr Holli. :lol:
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

User avatar
Holli
Amityville Addict
Posts: 340
Contact:

Post by Holli » Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:24 pm

Too bad I have a lot more chance of becoming a doctor than you. :lol:
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,Holli,black,orange.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg01062.gif[/img][/url]

Post Reply