George Lutz Children where are they now???....

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

George Lutz Children where are they now???....

Postby oogabooga » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:06 am

Have they ever said anything about their side of the story about the haunting??

I wonder what his kids are doign now as adults???

can someone enlighten but please dont get ruff(rough) im only knew to all this amityville stuff so bare with me...
oogabooga
Amityville Member

Postby sherbetbizarre » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:15 am

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/hoax.html#confess

The only public items that we?ve seen or heard from any of the Lutz children seem to support the feeling that their former Amityville home was indeed haunted, and that they feared for their very lives. Chris has stated as much on the Amityville Truth message board. The producers for the History Channel documentary have stated that Missy still believes Jodie existed, and that it was not simply the neighbor?s cat. When the ?ghost boy? photo was discovered, she remarked that the figure looked like the same boy she played with at the house. George has stated that no member of the family has said the haunting was a hoax, and he believes it is simply an internet rumor.
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby legally_blonde_032 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:27 pm

I read an interview online that was supposedly with George Lutz, but who knows what you can believe. It might not have been legit. According to the interview, he and Kathy are living somewhere in Nevada (it said the name of the town but I can't remember what it was). I think I read that on a few other sites too, so it might be true.
legally_blonde_032
Amityville Member

Postby Littlelukey » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:00 pm

legally_blonde_032 wrote:I read an interview online that was supposedly with George Lutz, but who knows what you can believe. It might not have been legit. According to the interview, he and Kathy are living somewhere in Nevada (it said the name of the town but I can't remember what it was). I think I read that on a few other sites too, so it might be true.

I would say it's either a really old interview or complete crap as Kathy Lutz died just prior to filming the Amityville 2005 remake. George may be living in Nevada I thought he was at Las Vegas :?
Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Re: George Lutz Children where are they now???....

Postby GetOut » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:19 am

oogabooga wrote:Have they ever said anything about their side of the story about the haunting??

can someone enlighten but please dont get ruff(rough) im only knew to all this amityville stuff so bare with me...

As I recall from the old board, Chris Lutz pretty much confirmed that something very strange was going on in the house, other than George's flared pants.
GetOut
Amityville Member

Re: George Lutz Children where are they now???....

Postby evanguy2004 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:08 am

GetOut wrote:
oogabooga wrote:Have they ever said anything about their side of the story about the haunting??

As I recall from the old board, Chris Lutz pretty much confirmed that something very strange was going on in the house, other than George's flared pants.

I would like to hear the childresn's stories of living in the house. Especially the Lutz's little girl who befriended "Jodie" while living in the house. Has she ever gone on record and set the story straight?
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Postby Dan the Damned » Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:49 am

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/hoax.html#kids

Why don?t the kids speak publicly and either confirm or deny the haunting?

Unknown, though it is strange referring to them as ?kids? when they are all grown adults approaching middle age. Chris has promised a documentary and/or website telling his version of events (perhaps in conjunction with his brother Dan), but nothing has come of it yet.

George understands why they might not want to come public ?because of all the distortion that happens when you begin to talk about this kind of thing.? I imagine being ridiculed and seeing George & Kathy being called liars and frauds would cause them to think twice before speaking in public.

source: Amityville Truth forum (archive); ABCNEWS.com chat, 2002

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/hoax.html#confess

I heard that one or more of the Lutz kids confessed it was all a hoax.

The only public items that we?ve seen or heard from any of the Lutz children seem to support the feeling that their former Amityville home was indeed haunted, and that they feared for their very lives. Chris has stated as much on the Amityville Truth message board. The producers for the History Channel documentary have stated that Missy still believes Jodie existed, and that it was not simply the neighbor?s cat. When the ?ghost boy? photo was discovered, she remarked that the figure looked like the same boy she played with at the house. George has stated that no member of the family has said the haunting was a hoax, and he believes it is simply an internet rumor.

source: Amityville Truth forum (archive); Ghostly Talk, 2005

Basically Dan and Missy are staying out of the spotlight. Neither wants to talk publicly about the haunting. Only Chris seems willing to do this, but recently has been quiet, and his website has vanished.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Postby radiomixer » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:34 pm

legally_blonde_032 wrote:I read an interview online that was supposedly with George Lutz, but who knows what you can believe. It might not have been legit. According to the interview, he and Kathy are living somewhere in Nevada (it said the name of the town but I can't remember what it was). I think I read that on a few other sites too, so it might be true.

I think it's interesting -- in a macabre sort of way -- that you are willing to quote something that is gossip just because you 'saw it on more than one website,' but elsewhere on this forum you've stated you 'believe Ronald Defeo is telling the truth' about his latest fantasy that Dawn somehow got 'caught up in the spirit' of his murdering spree and for unfathomable reasons decided she'd join in and gun down the youngest children of the family.

Several members of this forum have asked you why you 'believe' Defeo is being 'truthful' when it is a matter of record and fact that Defeo has told several different outright lies about what happened that night. You keep avoiding this question. Why?
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Return to Amityville Discussion