MY VISIT TO THE HOUSE (Pix, videos, short talk with Brian).

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Post Reply
evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Re: Interesting post

Post by evanguy2004 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:51 am

The_Haunted_Atheist wrote:I love the pictures. Very good.

As far as the conversation with "Mr. Wilson", I have to say I don't have much sympathy for any owner of the "Amityville Horror" house who wanted to "maintain their privacy."

Please...

You buy one of the most notorious places on the planet and actually think you are going to live a normal life? Get real, pal!

As I see it, if these people wanted privacy, go move into a house in the woods somewhere.

If you purchase the most popular "haunted" house in the world, and then believe that all the chaos is just going to magically disappear, you're a complete and utter fool who deserves ridicule instead of sympathy.

:roll:
I completely agree 100% with what you are saying here!! Good points!!! What was he thinking? Not alone having to live alone most of the time in the house? Doesn't he hear noises too?

User avatar
The_Haunted_Atheist
Amityville Member
Posts: 2

Post by The_Haunted_Atheist » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:14 pm

It seems the more people attempt to ignore the infamy of the house-- the larger it grows.

Yet, coming out and speaking would ALSO increase interest.

The Village of Amityville and all the Post-Lutz owners have learned this by now--you'd think.

But just in case they haven't : HELLO?? IS ANYONE AT HOME? THE "HORROR" SEEKERS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE, PEOPLE. SORRY. IT'S BEEN WELL OVER 30 YEARS AND IT CONTINUES. AND WILL UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

Just a fact, guys.

Trust me.

The attempts to ignore it all and hope it will go away is as futile as the "war on drugs."

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2392
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Thu May 03, 2007 4:16 am

Hi guys!

Doing well ?

It sounds like you're taking this too seriously..

I have seen a person dying in front of me and it was not funny at all and I respect people and their properties.

What I did was not bad or anything.

There are so much problems around the planet that are much more important that we should remember what real things are and not exaggerate about what is not really important. We have to stay balanced.

You can go to the Amitivylle House during the day and stay outside without being noisy, just taking pix of a house being far from the door.

Brian came to me even if I was not noisy because he met a lot of problems with other persons. I understood why he reacted like that and I left respecting his wish. Maybe he became a little bit paranoiac but we have to do with it.

Respect, kindness and it will be alright.

I wish you all a nice day :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

User avatar
MuyHippie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 192
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Contact:

Post by MuyHippie » Thu May 03, 2007 5:14 pm

The_Haunted_Atheist wrote:The attempts to ignore it all and hope it will go away is as futile as the "war on drugs."
AMEN.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Post by evanguy2004 » Fri May 04, 2007 12:43 pm

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi guys!

Doing well ?

It sounds like you're taking this too seriously..

I have seen a person dying in front of me and it was not funny at all and I respect people and their properties.

What I did was not bad or anything.

There are so much problems around the planet that are much more important that we should remember what real things are and not exaggerate about what is not really important. We have to stay balanced.

You can go to the Amitivylle House during the day and stay outside without being noisy, just taking pix of a house being far from the door.

Brian came to me even if I was not noisy because he met a lot of problems with other persons. I understood why he reacted like that and I left respecting his wish. Maybe he became a little bit paranoiac but we have to do with it.

Respect, kindness and it will be alright.

I wish you all a nice day :idea:
Hi Arch of Light....I agree buddy. I have too have been accused by people like the legendary Victoria P. as being a stalker. You would think by her remarks I was equal to a harden criminal or something. LOL I mean...All I did was drive down a public street and took a picture of a famous house from my car!!! I am a fun loving, law abiding dude with a tremendous curiousity level to view things in person. I have never trespassed or broken any law in my life!! The only reason I take pictures is to share them with everyone on the boards who are not as fortunate to be able to see the house in person. You have to wonder about people who constantly rag on you for doing things like taking a picture of a famous piece of property (In which we all admire here on the boards) and posting them up on the boards but they seem to continue to come on here and view them too! don't we all have a choice?? Hmmmmmm....Go figure!! ROTFLMAO!!

User avatar
MuyHippie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 192
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Contact:

Post by MuyHippie » Fri May 04, 2007 2:39 pm

evanguy2004 wrote:You would think by her remarks I was equal to a harden criminal or something. LOL I mean...All I did was drive down a public street and took a picture of a famous house from my car!!! I am a fun loving, law abiding dude with a tremendous curiousity level to view things in person. I have never trespassed or broken any law in my life!!
Never broken a law in your life? Aw...now that's no fun :(

Groovy pictures, though. If you mind your P's and Q's (which its obvious you are), you have nothing to be ashamed of or upset about.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Post by evanguy2004 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:52 am

MuyHippie wrote:
evanguy2004 wrote:You would think by her remarks I was equal to a harden criminal or something. LOL I mean...All I did was drive down a public street and took a picture of a famous house from my car!!! I am a fun loving, law abiding dude with a tremendous curiousity level to view things in person. I have never trespassed or broken any law in my life!!
Never broken a law in your life? Aw...now that's no fun :(

Groovy pictures, though. If you mind your P's and Q's (which its obvious you are), you have nothing to be ashamed of or upset about.
Well maybe a spending ticket in my teens...ROTFLMAO Thanks Muyhippie for your support. My point is I take these pictures and videos of Maityville to share with all of my friends on this board!! I do it for all of your benefits to enjoy and experience Ocean Avenue for yourself in case you live too far to visit. In fact in a weird sorta way I'm doing a favor for the current owner of the house by just one person taking a picture and sharing it with hundreds. Maybe I'm also reducing the amount of traffic past the house too by sharing up my pictures. I just get a little irritated when someone accuses me of breaking a law or stalking. That is so not like me. Anyway....enough....I have thick skin I can take it!! :roll:

User avatar
shank
Carpe Diem
Posts: 653
Location: columbus, georgia
Contact:

Post by shank » Sun May 06, 2007 2:10 pm

evanguy2004 wrote:
MuyHippie wrote:
evanguy2004 wrote:You would think by her remarks I was equal to a harden criminal or something. LOL I mean...All I did was drive down a public street and took a picture of a famous house from my car!!! I am a fun loving, law abiding dude with a tremendous curiousity level to view things in person. I have never trespassed or broken any law in my life!!
Never broken a law in your life? Aw...now that's no fun :(

Groovy pictures, though. If you mind your P's and Q's (which its obvious you are), you have nothing to be ashamed of or upset about.
Well maybe a spending ticket in my teens...ROTFLMAO Thanks Muyhippie for your support. My point is I take these pictures and videos of Maityville to share with all of my friends on this board!! I do it for all of your benefits to enjoy and experience Ocean Avenue for yourself in case you live too far to visit. In fact in a weird sorta way I'm doing a favor for the current owner of the house by just one person taking a picture and sharing it with hundreds. Maybe I'm also reducing the amount of traffic past the house too by sharing up my pictures. I just get a little irritated when someone accuses me of breaking a law or stalking. That is so not like me. Anyway....enough....I have thick skin I can take it!! :roll:
:D Hey EvanGuy!.........Just wanted to say thanks to you and ArchLight for you recent pictures!..... :D Be Good, Be Safe, Have Fun!....Shank
Whatever.

[img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/shanks_tank/ga.gif[/img]

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Post by evanguy2004 » Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 pm

shank wrote:
evanguy2004 wrote:
MuyHippie wrote: Never broken a law in your life? Aw...now that's no fun :(

Groovy pictures, though. If you mind your P's and Q's (which its obvious you are), you have nothing to be ashamed of or upset about.
Well maybe a spending ticket in my teens...ROTFLMAO Thanks Muyhippie for your support. My point is I take these pictures and videos of Maityville to share with all of my friends on this board!! I do it for all of your benefits to enjoy and experience Ocean Avenue for yourself in case you live too far to visit. In fact in a weird sorta way I'm doing a favor for the current owner of the house by just one person taking a picture and sharing it with hundreds. Maybe I'm also reducing the amount of traffic past the house too by sharing up my pictures. I just get a little irritated when someone accuses me of breaking a law or stalking. That is so not like me. Anyway....enough....I have thick skin I can take it!! :roll:
:D Hey EvanGuy!.........Just wanted to say thanks to you and ArchLight for you recent pictures!..... :D Be Good, Be Safe, Have Fun!....Shank
Thanks Shank for the nice message!!! Its great to hear you liked the pictures that Arch and I took recently of the house. Have a good night!

Christy S
Amityville Member
Posts: 20
Location: Yukon,ok
Contact:

Post by Christy S » Mon May 07, 2007 9:06 am

I have one question about the Amityville house...and maybe I should not be asking this but, why is it no one has experienced anything since the Lutzes left...please dont get me wrong I totally believe George and Kathy Lutz...is it because this entity or whatever is there is dormant or is there some other reason ...sorry, I am just curious

User avatar
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy
Posts: 2932
Location: In West-by-God-Virginia
Contact:

Post by SilkyPup » Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 am

I have one question about the Amityville house...and maybe I should not be asking this but, why is it no one has experienced anything since the Lutzes left...please dont get me wrong I totally believe George and Kathy Lutz...is it because this entity or whatever is there is dormant or is there some other reason ...sorry, I am just curious
Don't be sorry, and it's not a bad question, it's actually a common one! :) There's many schools of thought on this, but my thoughts? Well, I believe it to be partly due to the nature of what we are dealing with. This being is evil and takes great joy in the confusion it causes. And the destruction. Now, Imagine if it showed itself to everyone that entered this house. There would be no doubt the Lutz family was telling the truth. The Lutz's would not have suffered from ridicule. Who knows what would become of the house. Plus, I think it has certain triggers...kind of like there's certain things about a family that tell this thing thatn they are going to be an easy target. Such as being religious, or spiritual or a family that's at eachother's throats constantly.

Also, time is so different for spirits. Years pass almost like minutes to them, so it's not like this was as long ago to them as it is to us.

Just some thoughts. :)
Im not little, Im funsize!

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11553

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon May 07, 2007 10:20 pm

There are lots of opinions on that. Of course, most people use it as strong evidence showing the house was never haunted in the first place.

I believe Sherb pointed out that there have been other well-known haunting cases where the new owners never experience anything out of the normal.

Maybe it is evidence that it wasn't haunted.

Or maybe the evil is dormant.

Or perhaps it can only be seen/experienced by people who are "in tune" to see paranormal activity.

Or its possible that whatever was there may have left the property and followed the Lutzes.

I really don't know. I'm fine with people using it as evidence that the house was never haunted. Its a fair question/statement. Its one of those "I don't know, I see your point, but it doesn't really prove much" things...

(I know you said you believe the Lutzes - I'm just talking in general)

But please don't be afraid to ask anything. This board is here for those who believe and don't believe, no matter what anyone else says about us. We won't shy away or be offended by tough questions.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Post by evanguy2004 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:06 am

Christy S wrote:I have one question about the Amityville house...and maybe I should not be asking this but, why is it no one has experienced anything since the Lutzes left...please dont get me wrong I totally believe George and Kathy Lutz...is it because this entity or whatever is there is dormant or is there some other reason ...sorry, I am just curious
I have personally spoken to Lorraine Warren about this and she told me that the subsequent owners of the house have all experienced the supernaturual. She said she knows that for a fact. The people just have not come forward to draw more attention to the house.

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11553

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue May 08, 2007 12:44 pm

I think I've asked this before, but can't remember the answer. When Lorraine said she knew it as a fact, did she mean the different owners of the home told her this in person, or did she mean that she sensed it on a psychic level or something?

User avatar
SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy
Posts: 2932
Location: In West-by-God-Virginia
Contact:

Post by SilkyPup » Tue May 08, 2007 3:09 pm

I've heard her claim that also, but not sure how she knows. Seems to me she couldn't\wouldn't go into detail due to confidentiality??
Im not little, Im funsize!

User avatar
MuyHippie
Amityville Addict
Posts: 192
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Contact:

Post by MuyHippie » Tue May 08, 2007 3:19 pm

SilkyPup wrote:I've heard her claim that also, but not sure how she knows. Seems to me she couldn't\wouldn't go into detail due to confidentiality??
Maybe - or that might just be terribly convenient. While I'm not necessarily disputing whether there has or hasn't been paranormal activity in the house since the Lutz's left (and I suppose before they arrived), I think it would be pretty ridiculous to say Lorraine Warren has the ability to actually know the supernatural happenings of every family that has called that place home.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:11 am

Dan the Damned wrote:I think I've asked this before, but can't remember the answer. When Lorraine said she knew it as a fact, did she mean the different owners of the home told her this in person, or did she mean that she sensed it on a psychic level or something?
Dan she never really told me how she knew only that she looked me in the eyes and told me that. I sent you the picture in fact of Lorraine and I looking at each other. It was around that moment after her lecture that we discussed this very subject. I don't know how she knows only I guess I am very trustworthy of her and when she told me that I believed her. She is very connected in so I figured that is how she knew about subsequent events that took place to the owners after the Lutz's. She said they still go on today!! I mean just looking at the boathouse picture makes you think there might be something there

User avatar
anthonyh
Amityville Member
Posts: 48
Location: england

Post by anthonyh » Wed May 30, 2007 11:50 am

great pictures, great effort, thanks for sharing, your right about brian wilson, seen him with a beard could resemble george lutz, maybe the hauntings might start again.

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2392
Location: It depends ;-)

Next going to The House ?

Post by Architect of light 75 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 am

Hi guys ! (especially Evanguy :wink:)

Doing well folks ?

Well, who's the next going to take some shot and talk with the owner of the 108 ? :)

It seems like Evanguy is the closest of all of us..

Give us some news please.

Have a nice day :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3084

Re: Next going to The House ?

Post by evanguy2004 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:28 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi guys ! (especially Evanguy :wink:)

Doing well folks ?

Well, who's the next going to take some shot and talk with the owner of the 108 ? :)

It seems like Evanguy is the closest of all of us..

Give us some news please.

Have a nice day :idea:
Hi Arch!

Good to hear from you! I hope all is well. I have been thinking about another visit to Amityville soon. To your point I live just over an hour away from the house. Did you watch the night time video my son and I took of the house? Did you see the face image in the boathouse? Check it out if you haven't yet!!

Regards,
Evan

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2392
Location: It depends ;-)

Re: Next going to The House ?

Post by Architect of light 75 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:57 am

Hi Evanguy!

Doing well pal ?

Yep I'm doing fine thank you.

Yeah I saw your night time video, cool. What I saw on the boathouse was a shape made by the light that looks like a face, ugly :?

Do you really believe it was a face ? If yes, where from and of who ?

You sound like you believe all the place is still craZy and possessed, do you ?

See you, take care :idea:
evanguy2004 wrote: Hi Arch!

Good to hear from you! I hope all is well. I have been thinking about another visit to Amityville soon. To your point I live just over an hour away from the house. Did you watch the night time video my son and I took of the house? Did you see the face image in the boathouse? Check it out if you haven't yet!!

Regards,
Evan
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Post Reply