MY VISIT TO THE HOUSE (Pix, videos, short talk with Brian).

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Re: Next going to The House ?

Post by evanguy2004 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Evanguy!

Doing well pal ?

Yep I'm doing fine thank you.

Yeah I saw your night time video, cool. What I saw on the boathouse was a shape made by the light that looks like a face, ugly :?

Do you really believe it was a face ? If yes, where from and of who ?

You sound like you believe all the place is still craZy and possessed, do you ?

See you, take care :idea:
evanguy2004 wrote: Hi Arch!

Good to hear from you! I hope all is well. I have been thinking about another visit to Amityville soon. To your point I live just over an hour away from the house. Did you watch the night time video my son and I took of the house? Did you see the face image in the boathouse? Check it out if you haven't yet!!

Regards,
Evan
Hi Arch,

I'm fairly a simple guy when it comes to this kind of stuff. I believe in ghosts and the supernatural so why wouldn't I believe in George Lutz's story about the house? We could go on a life time debating what actually happened in the house so why not just believe and move on with it? I believe there still is a force in the house and the picture I took might have captured something. Everyone seems to try to explain the picture was created by the reflection of the light on the boathouse. That might be true but ghosts do appear! I shared this picture with Tim Yancy who runs these boards and does lecture tours on Amityville Horror Stories. He has begun to share the picture I took that night in his lecture tours!! I know this sounds funny but maybe the image or face I captured on the boathouse doors was Ketchum the burried indian witch doctor?

Khamul
Amityville Member

Post by Khamul » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:14 am

Dan the Damned wrote:There are lots of opinions on that. Of course, most people use it as strong evidence showing the house was never haunted in the first place.

I believe Sherb pointed out that there have been other well-known haunting cases where the new owners never experience anything out of the normal.

Maybe it is evidence that it wasn't haunted.

Or maybe the evil is dormant.

Or perhaps it can only be seen/experienced by people who are "in tune" to see paranormal activity.

Or its possible that whatever was there may have left the property and followed the Lutzes.

I really don't know. I'm fine with people using it as evidence that the house was never haunted. Its a fair question/statement. Its one of those "I don't know, I see your point, but it doesn't really prove much" things...
Or maybe conditions have changed? I have spent a big chunk of time thinking about this one. Why did the haunting start for the Lutz family and why "stop"? I have a theory, but well, not sure how well it will be received.

I suspect (can't prove squat of course) that the trigger for the events is the murders. The family was still in essence in the house. The fact that the Lutz family used so much of the furniture from the house (even the bed frames) made a connection. George also pointed out that they were not really religious (non-practicing I believe he said) and that they meditated. Maybe that made them more vulnerable? They were at least open to other things. Kids always are by the way. Small things probably started and drew energy from the family. The act of acceptance, Jodie for example by Missy, feeds the spirits energy. All it takes is one a bit more negative (Ronnie's dad comes to mind) to bring negative energy.... As things escalated they fed the energy and made a link. I seem to recall George said at one point it followed them..... the link was strong enough to bring at least the negative energy with. Until it lost interest, was severed, etc. The current families, if they are deeply religious or reject the idea of a haunting strong enough don't feed it energy. Non-belief is a defense against little things (since the negative energy left). I assume they got rid of furniture, etc.... less of a link.

That is why the "ghost boy" image is so distrubing for me. The children may still be in the only home they know.... if they do something, skepticism and scientific rationalism keep it at bay as nothing spiritual. So they never go beyond that.

Does that make any sense?

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:53 am

Hey man!

Doing fine ?

I know what you meant, I also believe in supernatural.

I guess that when it becomes too big, too noisy, a story tends to give me doubts.

I can believe that there still is a force in The House but above all I would like to know how does feel Brian when he lives inside. Does he sleep well ? Stays home all day during the weekend ?

I think that if The House really was "dangerous", he would have moved. Don't you ?

I met him during the day and a young man was with him, they entered The House together and never being affraid of. Do you think Brian is a "special" person who is'nt touched by the force of The House ?

Do you know what I mean ?

When I look at the pix I got, I also can see some "strange" reflections at the windows of the house next to The House, should I think it's a ghost who came from the 108 to the next house ? I can see shapes that look like heads or something and if deep inside me I want it to be what I want it to be, it will. Do you understand ?

Well I'm not like that, I need more than that.

Give me you opinion please.

See you buddy.

Have a cool day :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:00 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:I guess that when it becomes too big, too noisy, a story tends to give me doubts.
And that's the big problem with the Lutzes' story. Anson took their story and made it a lot bigger and noisier in the book (with all that BS about the slime oozing from the walls and creeping up the stairs, and making the red room more than what it was, etc), and then American International Pictures took the already-exaggerated book and created an even more unbelievable story (turning the red room into a passageway to Hell, turning the slime into blood, etc).

The casual reader/viewer doesn't bother to investigate to see how the real story differs from the book and film - and I don't blame them. So they end up thinking that the Lutzes are claiming that they experienced everything as it was described in the book and movie - and like you, a lot of people think, "Eh, its a little much, I don't know if I can believe all that stuff happened, surely there would be stains where the blood oozed from the walls..."

And the end result is that people dismiss the Lutzes' story as false. Myself, when I first read the book "The Amityville Horror II" (with its big NON-FICTION label on the spine) I threw it down and said to myself, "What :) silly dilly :)" (I think the specific point when I threw the book down was when the Lutzes were in Japan, and they suddenly found themselves in an alternate universe or something like that). Only decades later did I find out that those sequel books (even though labeled as Non-Fiction) were fiction after-all. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that soon lost interest in the case at that point...

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:23 pm

I think the specific point when I threw the book down was when the Lutzes were in Japan, and they suddenly found themselves in an alternate universe or something like that
:shock:
Im not little, Im funsize!

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:33 pm

I don't know if I got that exactly right. I have the book, but its been decades since I read it. But that was too far-fetched for me...

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:36 pm

That was beyond far fetched.... If I was them {the Lutz's} I think I would have gone off...
Im not little, Im funsize!

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:46 pm

Actually, I think that's how Sapphire got his powers. ;)
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:21 am

Hi Dan the Damned.

Doing well ?

Thanks for your reply.

You're right to talk about that point, the book made it hard for people to believe what the Lutz family experienced.

I did not say I don't believe it all but that I'm on the fence. I can believe George Lutz but still have some doubts. I can't believe the Anson's book and the 79' Rosenberg's movie because of the reasons you explained.

So I guess we will never know the truth, but the way The House is "managed" with Brian living alone in that huge house with many bedrooms makes me think that it's like they are trying to hide the truth, what happened.

Do you know what I mean ?

Have a cool day :idea:

Dan the Damned wrote: And that's the big problem with the Lutzes' story. Anson took their story and made it a lot bigger and noisier in the book (with all that BS about the slime oozing from the walls and creeping up the stairs, and making the red room more than what it was, etc), and then American International Pictures took the already-exaggerated book and created an even more unbelievable story (turning the red room into a passageway to Hell, turning the slime into blood, etc).

The casual reader/viewer doesn't bother to investigate to see how the real story differs from the book and film - and I don't blame them. So they end up thinking that the Lutzes are claiming that they experienced everything as it was described in the book and movie - and like you, a lot of people think, "Eh, its a little much, I don't know if I can believe all that stuff happened, surely there would be stains where the blood oozed from the walls..."

And the end result is that people dismiss the Lutzes' story as false. Myself, when I first read the book "The Amityville Horror II" (with its big NON-FICTION label on the spine) I threw it down and said to myself, "What :) silly dilly :)" (I think the specific point when I threw the book down was when the Lutzes were in Japan, and they suddenly found themselves in an alternate universe or something like that). Only decades later did I find out that those sequel books (even though labeled as Non-Fiction) were fiction after-all. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that soon lost interest in the case at that point...

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:28 am

writers make money by sensationalizing accounts of true stories, or writing out and out fiction.

If you read Jay Ansons Book "666" you will see what i mean.

Just cause some schmuck somewhere writes a book, puts a famous name on it and sells it, dont make it true.
Anson SHOULD have titled it

Amityville Horror: Based upon a true story

If i understand correctly no book has been made, nor movie that accuratley portrays what the Lutzes went through.

I have all the movies and a couple of the books. They are entertaining...thats it.

Movies are simply that...movies.

If you want historical accuracy, research. Check Records, ancestry...encyclopedias...dont just take some persons word as the gospel truth.

I mena if you really think Dorothy was magically transported to OZ on the coat tails of a tornado...then perhaps you need a blue pill. Its nice to visit a realm of fantasy now and then, but keep a foot rooted in reality.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:43 am

Hi Howard64, doing well ?

I don't know if your message was for me but thanks anyway.

I understand what you meant and I agree actually.

I never said I was trusting the book or neither the movies, neither the documentaries or George Lutz at 100% actually..

But I feel like records, ancestry, encyclopedias do not show enough or a lot about a subject like The House at the 108 for exemple since, and it's good, they don't want to tell us if it's true or not. So most of the time it is only suppositions and it does not give me the "ending" of the story, the case, the truth. Do you understand what I mean ?

I don't know why you talked about the magician of Oz, I hope you're not taking yourself too seriously :wink:

Have a nice day :idea:

Howard64 wrote:writers make money by sensationalizing accounts of true stories, or writing out and out fiction.

If you read Jay Ansons Book "666" you will see what i mean.

Just cause some schmuck somewhere writes a book, puts a famous name on it and sells it, dont make it true.
Anson SHOULD have titled it

Amityville Horror: Based upon a true story

If i understand correctly no book has been made, nor movie that accuratley portrays what the Lutzes went through.

I have all the movies and a couple of the books. They are entertaining...thats it.

Movies are simply that...movies.

If you want historical accuracy, research. Check Records, ancestry...encyclopedias...dont just take some persons word as the gospel truth.

I mena if you really think Dorothy was magically transported to OZ on the coat tails of a tornado...then perhaps you need a blue pill. Its nice to visit a realm of fantasy now and then, but keep a foot rooted in reality.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 am

the reason i mentioned the wizard of oz, was i have run across a few in my day who would actually believe that movies liek that were real.

I had no intended for my post to be accusatory or negative, if it came off that way i apologize. Truly:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 am

Hey Howard64.

Doing well ?

Thanks for the reply.

As you know it's sometime hard to read between the lines or/and know what the person is thinking or be sure of the feelings.

I'm not the kind of person you talked about, at least I'm trying..

I wish you a nice day :idea:
Howard64 wrote:the reason i mentioned the wizard of oz, was i have run across a few in my day who would actually believe that movies liek that were real.

I had no intended for my post to be accusatory or negative, if it came off that way i apologize. Truly:)

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:28 am

Joe Nicholl (sp?) and Peter Jordan both said something similar along the lines of "Amityville was a combination of everything that was involved in a haunting story".

The irony was that both these individuals used this statement in an attempt to prove that it was a hoax. Joe Nicholl (sp?) had never even been in the house or met the Lutz's yet he says it was a hoax.

Peter Jordan walked in the house with Rick Moran when the Cromarty's lived there and they claim to have disproved the moving window in the sewing room by singling it down to an unbalanced counter weight ...

That could possibly explain why the window moved involuntarily but how does it explain how it managed to slam down on Danny Lutz's hand so violently that it crushed it.

Rick Moran also tried to disprove the flies in the dead of winter down to the house being closed up for 13 months after the murder of six people ... and get this folks! ... the heating was on! Can you imagine the gas bill???

It's ironic how Stephen Kaplan, Rick Moran and Peter Jordan all tried claiming it was a hoax because of the book and movie.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Delci
Amityville Addict

Post by Delci » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 am

So you spoke with the owner of the House...that explains my questions of origin...
Congratulations. ^^
Yet another step concerning the many mysteries in my search...
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical...

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:44 am

Hi Delci !

Doing well ?

Yes I spoke to Brian, was it what you were talking about ?

What did you mean ?

Delci wrote:So you spoke with the owner of the House...that explains my questions of origin...
Congratulations. ^^

Delci
Amityville Addict

Post by Delci » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:03 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Delci !

Doing well ?

Yes I spoke to Brian, was it what you were talking about ?

What did you mean ?

Delci wrote:So you spoke with the owner of the House...that explains my questions of origin...
Congratulations. ^^
Hn...I was just wondering things about him...your experience cleared almost everything regarding what I was thinking about him up...
When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily, joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible, logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable, clinical, intellectual, cynical...

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Arch,

I watched your videos and one of them either sounded like a dog barking in the background or a low pitch "Get out". Also was that you singing "La, La, La, La, La, La" in that one video? Again Arch looking at these pictures again I think you win the award for the best picture contest!! These are wonderful!!

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:49 am

Hey Evanguy !

How are you doing ?

Yes a dog was barking while I was filming with my cellphone. But I surely did not sing any Lalo Schifrin's song. How could I ? I would have Victoria Secret or Push Up and MerchBoi telling me it gives them the heebeejeebees, you know.. :wink:

Thanks for your comment by the way. I enjoyed this day very much. If I come back there one day I'll try something else... :P

:wink:

evanguy2004 wrote:Arch,

I watched your videos and one of them either sounded like a dog barking in the background or a low pitch "Get out". Also was that you singing "La, La, La, La, La, La" in that one video? Again Arch looking at these pictures again I think you win the award for the best picture contest!! These are wonderful!!

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:39 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hey Evanguy !

How are you doing ?

Yes a dog was barking while I was filming with my cellphone. But I surely did not sing any Lalo Schifrin's song. How could I ? I would have Victoria Secret or Push Up and MerchBoi telling me it gives them the heebeejeebees, you know.. :wink:

Thanks for your comment by the way. I enjoyed this day very much. If I come back there one day I'll try something else... :P

:wink:

evanguy2004 wrote:Arch,

Dude if you come back you are welcome to come see me in Monroe, CT!! We could go see Lorraine Warren and maybe even take her to lunch? I heard the dog barking and then some La, la, la stuff and it sort of sounded like Get out, Get out...LOL..My mind doing tricks on me again. LOL

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Hey man !

How are you today ?

Thanks for your proposition about visiting you in CT.

Actually I have some family in Waterbury, do you know the place well ?

Cheers buddy :idea:

evanguy2004 wrote: Dude if you come back you are welcome to come see me in Monroe, CT!! We could go see Lorraine Warren and maybe even take her to lunch? I heard the dog barking and then some La, la, la stuff and it sort of sounded like Get out, Get out...LOL..My mind doing tricks on me again. LOL