MY VISIT TO THE HOUSE (Pix, videos, short talk with Brian).

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Don't know if its the most-responded-to post on this board or not. I'm sure its not the most popular in the history of all Amityville websites (Sapphire's thread on the old EZ board comes to mind).

But there aren't over 7,500 responses to this thread. This post is the 168th response.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Don't know if its the most-responded-to post on this board or not. I'm sure its not the most popular in the history of all Amityville websites (Sapphire's thread on the old EZ board comes to mind).

But there aren't over 7,500 responses to this thread. This post is the 168th response.
Me bad....I meant to say 7,500 views....That is a ton of views...Could this be the most popular "Viewed" posting in recent times?

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:33 pm

evanguy2004 wrote:Could this be the most popular "Viewed" posting in recent times?
I don't see why not...I would consider it to be so thus far.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:22 am

At least 5,000 of those were Arch viewing his own thread :wink:

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Don't know if its the most-responded-to post on this board or not. I'm sure its not the most popular in the history of all Amityville websites (Sapphire's thread on the old EZ board comes to mind).

I believe Reg Read's "Word Association Game" post from the Coffee House had the most views with 10,069 and the most responses with 985. It's 47 pages long!
Hello!

evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Post by evanguy2004 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:28 am

I do believe you are correct. The Reg Read posting was legendary. It could still be going on now with the word association game. That was a fun post.

I also laughed at the posting that 5,000 of the views was Arch of Light checking out his own posting. LOL

I still believe that Arch of Light's pictures are the best I have ever seen before. I have been to the house three times and looking at Arch' picture makes me feel that I am back in Amityville again. They are so clear!!

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:48 am

evanguy2004 wrote:I also laughed at the posting that 5,000 of the views was Arch of Light checking out his own posting. LOL
He sure does have a lot of spare time on his hands.
Hello!

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm

fairlyodd_58 wrote:

I believe Reg Read's "Word Association Game" post from the Coffee House had the most views with 10,069 and the most responses with 985. It's 47 pages long!
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! No one's posted anything on that thread in a while, though.

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:30 am

Hey Sherb!! :evil:

How dare you, you medium.. :wink:

Take care :idea:

sherbetbizarre wrote:At least 5,000 of those were Arch viewing his own thread :wink:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 pm

:lol:

Looking forward to your Scottish pics!

Fr Dennis Kibbler
That evil is searching for souls

Post by Fr Dennis Kibbler » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

fairlyodd_58 wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:
Don't know if its the most-responded-to post on this board or not. I'm sure its not the most popular in the history of all Amityville websites (Sapphire's thread on the old EZ board comes to mind).

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! No one's posted anything on that thread in a while, though.
YAY! I am responsible for the most lengthy thread on this board. It makes me think of starting a sequel.
"You told me the house was saved now."

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:40 am

sherbetbizarre wrote::lol:

Looking forward to your Scottish pics!
Whatever you do Arch DO NOT under any circumstances knock on a Scotsman's door because his house was haunted - he will give you more than a "See you later Swiss Guy" .. more like an empty beer bottle to the head :lol:

Those crazy Scots!

And whatever you do when wearing a kilt DO NOT take a photograph of yourself wearing a kilt - if you do at least wear some underwear - particularly on a windy day! :lol:
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son

Post by Architect of light 75 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:59 am

Hey Brendan!! :P

How are you ??

I came back from Scotland on last Saturday. I had nobody telling me to "move on" or anything actually.. :wink:

I have visited many castles, open to the public, private ones and I even slept in a castle built in 1305, I'll show you my pix soon.

I didn't buy a kilt because I respect their culture that I love but my long strong muscled legs in a kilt with my booty would look great with a kilt I'm sure :lol:

You take care :idea:

Brendan72 wrote: Whatever you do Arch DO NOT under any circumstances knock on a Scotsman's door because his house was haunted - he will give you more than a "See you later Swiss Guy" .. more like an empty beer bottle to the head :lol:

Those crazy Scots!

And whatever you do when wearing a kilt DO NOT take a photograph of yourself wearing a kilt - if you do at least wear some underwear - particularly on a windy day! :lol:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Reg Read wrote:
fairlyodd_58 wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:

YAY! I am responsible for the most lengthy thread on this board. It makes me think of starting a sequel.
It makes you feel special doesn't it?
Hello!

Zohie
Amityville Member

Post by Zohie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:42 am

Hi Architect of light 75!! :P

I am still your number 1 fan, and I love your photos.

I especially love the one of you standing in front of the house. :oops:

When will you go back? Can you take another picture of yourself, this time not so far away. I want to see your face better. You look good to me.

Should we go meet for lunch at the Blue "T" Pizzeria? My treat! 8-)

Cheers! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:15 pm

A lot of people make the mistake of having their picture taken with them being close to the object. And the result is that they come off as tiny and unrecognizable:

But we should take a lesson from Mr T, and move closer to the camera, with the object in the background.

Okay, maybe not this close, but still...

BellWitch74
Ruined Doll

Post by BellWitch74 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:21 pm

:lol: dan

Do we have an online Amity romance a bloomin'? :wink:
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Well, then again, which of us can honestly say they don't have a big crush on Arch? :wink:

BellWitch74
Ruined Doll

Post by BellWitch74 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:56 pm

LOL - Arch is pretty damn niffty.
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:08 pm

I just noticed these pictures were uploaded 2 years ago on this very day.
Hello!

Zohie
Amityville Member

Post by Zohie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey Architect of light 75!!!

I have been waiting for you to PM me all day :roll: :cry:

Where are you hunnybums? :shock:

Cheers and with love xoxo :idea: :idea: