MY VISIT TO THE HOUSE (Pix, videos, short talk with Brian).

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Re: Hello folks!

Post by Architect of light 75 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:28 am

Hey Evanguy!

Doing well man ?

Thanks for your mail.

I wanted to see the rear of The House but I was there with my wife who was not as happy as me to see The House..

She is not interested about it and so I knew I was not going to stay there 2 hours. We also came to the 108 by walking so I thought going to the other side would have taken a lot of time. Actually I don't know how long it would have been but I did not care because to me, the most important was the front of The House, where the door is, where the windows are.. Anyway..

Yeah some pix taken at night would have been great. It was the early afternoon, so.. And as you did read, Brian was not really enjoying my company, so I wanted to leave before getting into troubles. Maybe next time..

Ok, see you later, have a nice day or night :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3113

Post by evanguy2004 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Victoria Principles!

You seem to be a fun little fella..

I would not mind a picture of me next to my house but I only have a flat. Live is really expensive here in Geneva..

But I would not mind to send you a picture of me next to my house but it's not useful here..

You can see me on one of the pix with The House and I also have more pix of me at the Blue T Pizza eating but I thought nobody would be interested to see me that close, so I did not post them all. The subject was and is The House, isn't it ?

I don't think you can compare me and my house to Brian and his house.. Anyway..

Good one Arch of Light....I loved reading your response to Victoria Principles. Keep up the humor Arch!! We missed your sense of humor on the site!!
Write me in private and I'll show you a pic of me really close if it can gives you chills :lol:

Have a nice day :idea:

Amityfan 64
Kenan Albert Is Not Thompson
Posts: 61
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact:

Post by Amityfan 64 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:54 pm

He seems like an angry person.....Please describe how he looks......People have been telling me that he looks like a pale guy and scary.. :shock:
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/ubeans2001/300px-King_of_the_Hill_alley.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:57 pm

Hi Amityfan !

Doing well man ?

I'm not an angry person but I like to made some spicy comments when I read something really silly.

I can't complain about the way I look but I don't see a reason to show a pic of me except if I'm near The House at the 108 which I did so you can see me but not really close since The House is huge.. But write me in private if you want to and I'll show you a pic of me real clear if you're interested.

Ok, have a nice day :idea:


Amityfan 64 wrote:He seems like an angry person.....Please describe how he looks......People have been telling me that he looks like a pale guy and scary.. :shock:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Amityfan 64
Kenan Albert Is Not Thompson
Posts: 61
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact:

Post by Amityfan 64 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Amityfan !

Doing well man ?

I'm not an angry person but I like to made some spicy comments when I read something really silly.

I can't complain about the way I look but I don't see a reason to show a pic of me except if I'm near The House at the 108 which I did so you can see me but not really close since The House is huge.. But write me in private if you want to and I'll show you a pic of me real clear if you're interested.

Ok, have a nice day :idea:


Amityfan 64 wrote:He seems like an angry person.....Please describe how he looks......People have been telling me that he looks like a pale guy and scary.. :shock:
Noooo I mean Mr. Brian Wilson :oops:
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/ubeans2001/300px-King_of_the_Hill_alley.jpg[/img]

Buckfiddy
Amityville Member
Posts: 14
Location: Clarkesville, Georgia

Post by Buckfiddy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:11 pm

I really enjoyed looking at your pics! I would love to see the house for myself one day.

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3113

Post by evanguy2004 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Buckfiddy wrote:I really enjoyed looking at your pics! I would love to see the house for myself one day.
What state are you from Buckfiddy? Welcome to the boards

zzvampy
The Black Bralia
Posts: 2521
Location: PA

Post by zzvampy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:47 pm

Thanks to Arch for the photos. :)

And welcome to the forum Buckfiddy ( interesting username ) :lol:

Buckfiddy
Amityville Member
Posts: 14
Location: Clarkesville, Georgia

Post by Buckfiddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:04 pm

Thanks for the welcome, I'm live in Georgia. I was playing poker the other night with friends and one said something about 50 cent the rapper and another friend joked if he was a rapper his name would be Buckfiddy, and for some reason it popped in my mind when I was trying to come up with a user name. :lol:

evanguy2004
I Am Insane
Posts: 3113

Post by evanguy2004 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:41 pm

Buckfiddy wrote:Thanks for the welcome, I'm live in Georgia. I was playing poker the other night with friends and one said something about 50 cent the rapper and another friend joked if he was a rapper his name would be Buckfiddy, and for some reason it popped in my mind when I was trying to come up with a user name. :lol:
Hi Buckfiddy,

I live across the Long Island Sound from Amityville here in Connecticut. In fact 50 Cent lives in Connecticut in the old Mike Tyson mansion not too far away from my house. I live in the same town as Lorrain Warren. You should come to NYC for a visit and find your way up to Amityville in LI. Its a nice trip and the pictures that Arch of Light took are fantastick!! I've been to the house twice and will be going again in the Spring. Welcome to the boards and we look forward to your participation.

PS...I like your screen name...LOL

Buckfiddy
Amityville Member
Posts: 14
Location: Clarkesville, Georgia

Post by Buckfiddy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Thanks eveanguy2004,
My wife and I hope to make a trip someday and see the house. Arch of Light's pics are fantastic but I bet it is a sight to see in person. Take care.

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:27 am

Hi Buckfiddy, zzvampy and Evanguy !

Doing well ?

Thanks for your comments folks.

Welcome aboard Buckfiddy. We are looking forward for your comments and thoughts.

Have all a nice day :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:37 am

Hey Amityfan 64!

Doing well ?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.. :lol:

I thought Brian Wilson looked like a rich man in his 50's. He looked good. Almost as good as James Brolin in the movie but a lot shorter.

He looked like a tough guy with a serious attitude. His eyes's look were the ones of somebody who has a lot of self confidence I would say. The way he talked to me showed that too.

I was not impressed or intimidated but I did not want any troubles so I did not try to argue with him. I wanted to show him respect too.

That's all man, have a nice day :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

User avatar
amitylover
Amityville Member
Posts: 46
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Contact:

Post by amitylover » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:14 am

I have to agree with everyone. These are some great pics. Thank you Arch.
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l205/johndouglas/robert.jpg[/img]

Amityfan 64
Kenan Albert Is Not Thompson
Posts: 61
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Contact:

Post by Amityfan 64 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:41 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hey Amityfan 64!

Doing well ?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.. :lol:

I thought Brian Wilson looked like a rich man in his 50's. He looked good. Almost as good as James Brolin in the movie but a lot shorter.

He looked like a tough guy with a serious attitude. His eyes's look were the ones of somebody who has a lot of self confidence I would say. The way he talked to me showed that too.

I was not impressed or intimidated but I did not want any troubles so I did not try to argue with him. I wanted to show him respect too.

That's all man, have a nice day :idea:

OoO....Still sounds scary to me. :lol:
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/ubeans2001/300px-King_of_the_Hill_alley.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:33 am

Hi Amitylover!

Doing well ?

Thank you for the comment.

I had a great pleasure to finally see The House.

I did read the book around 1990 and my visit was the first time. I tried to get to The House in 1991 when I first visited NY but my parents and I did not find the place since we did not know the right adress.

2006 was the year I finally saw The House and it was a great experience.

I hope to see some new pix of The House here very soon.

Have a nice day :idea:

amitylover wrote:I have to agree with everyone. These are some great pics. Thank you Arch.
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3113

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:44 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Victoria Principles!

You seem to be a fun little fella..

I would not mind a picture of me next to my house but I only have a flat. Live is really expensive here in Geneva..

But I would not mind to send you a picture of me next to my house but it's not useful here..

You can see me on one of the pix with The House and I also have more pix of me at the Blue T Pizza eating but I thought nobody would be interested to see me that close, so I did not post them all. The subject was and is The House, isn't it ?

I don't think you can compare me and my house to Brian and his house.. Anyway..

Write me in private and I'll show you a pic of me really close if it can gives you chills :lol:

Have a nice day :idea:
1. First of all I'm not a fella.

2. Long Island and New York are also expensive to live in. North Amityville will show you most New Yorkers don't live in houses like the one in Amityville.

3. Your house and Mr. Wilson's house are quite comparable. They are both of private residences and should be respected. If you don't want people to hang around your house, and have photos of you posted on the internet without your permision, you should expect the same feelings from other people as well.

4. If you knew what Mr. Wilson did for a living, then you would have a tough demeanor and persona as well.

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:00 am

Hi Victoria Principles !

Doing well Lady ?

I never meant to show a lack of respect toward you. As you know it's hard to read between the lines or perfectly understand what somebody means in a mail.

You're right about my house and Brian's, that's why I did not try to catch him when he arrived. What I could have done since he did not run into The House but just walked. I thought it was not a good thing to do toward him.

But take some pix being on the sidewalk is okay I think. As you know and as he knows even if it's a private place, it's a legendary place in the street. Except if I would have stayed too long or would have walked too close of The House, I don't think it was a bad thing that I did. I don't either think I did not respect him.

Have you seen The House yourself ?

Have a nice day :idea:

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Victoria Principles!

1. First of all I'm not a fella.

2. Long Island and New York are also expensive to live in. North Amityville will show you most New Yorkers don't live in houses like the one in Amityville.

3. Your house and Mr. Wilson's house are quite comparable. They are both of private residences and should be respected. If you don't want people to hang around your house, and have photos of you posted on the internet without your permision, you should expect the same feelings from other people as well.

4. If you knew what Mr. Wilson did for a living, then you would have a tough demeanor and persona as well.
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3113

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:00 am

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Victoria Principles !

Doing well Lady ?

I never meant to show a lack of respect toward you. As you know it's hard to read between the lines or perfectly understand what somebody means in a mail.

You're right about my house and Brian's, that's why I did not try to catch him when he arrived. What I could have done since he did not run into The House but just walked. I thought it was not a good thing to do toward him.

But take some pix being on the sidewalk is okay I think. As you know and as he knows even if it's a private place, it's a legendary place in the street. Except if I would have stayed too long or would have walked too close of The House, I don't think it was a bad thing that I did. I don't either think I did not respect him.

Have you seen The House yourself ?

Have a nice day :idea:

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Victoria Principles!

1. First of all I'm not a fella.

2. Long Island and New York are also expensive to live in. North Amityville will show you most New Yorkers don't live in houses like the one in Amityville.

3. Your house and Mr. Wilson's house are quite comparable. They are both of private residences and should be respected. If you don't want people to hang around your house, and have photos of you posted on the internet without your permision, you should expect the same feelings from other people as well.

4. If you knew what Mr. Wilson did for a living, then you would have a tough demeanor and persona as well.
I've seen the house once. My husband and I walked past it and took a quick glance and went on my way. And I have plenty of opportunities to see the house. My husbands parents live in Wantaugh, just west of Amityville. The local residents know that 6 brutal murders took place in the house and don't want the area to be treated like a carnival sideshow.

Do you realize how many people beleive the murders were a product of Hollywood and never really happen?

Buckfiddy
Amityville Member
Posts: 14
Location: Clarkesville, Georgia

Post by Buckfiddy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:18 pm

Architect of light 75 wrote:Hi Buckfiddy, zzvampy and Evanguy !

Doing well ?

Thanks for your comments folks.

Welcome aboard Buckfiddy. We are looking forward for your comments and thoughts.

Have all a nice day :idea:
Hi Architect OF LIGHT 75,
Thanks for the welcome, again great pics!
Take care.

User avatar
Architect of light 75
Father Bolen's son
Posts: 2405
Location: It depends ;-)

Post by Architect of light 75 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:38 pm

Hello again Victoria Principles.

Doing well ?

You're lucky to have plenty of opportunities to see The House. I came from a very long way so I wanted some shots as you can understand.

If many people believe the murders were a product of Hollywood and never really happened, that's another story.

Most of the time, even us, we sometime are ignorant about a lot of things we don't want to know more about but think that what we know is enough. We all have things we're ignorant about. The worse is to talk about these things.

Have a good night Victoria Principles :idea:
:rotate: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... php?t=4373

"[..] It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

*Architect Of Light :idea:

Post Reply