Lorraine Warren's Pending Lawsuit

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Postby MerchBoi » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:52 pm

BellWitch, thank you for a much needed laugh.
MerchBoi...resident Gay Mascot for Amityville Horror Truth.

"The last chance,
The last dance,
One moment in time.
One song,
Doesn't last that long.
Life turns on a dime.
The wheels of fortune seem to pass you by.
Tomorrow there's a dawn again.
A dream can still be born again.
Take a chance,
While there still is time.
Because life turns on a dime."
-IN MY LIFE
MerchBoi
Official Gay Mascot of Amityville

Postby MerchBoi » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:25 am

Is that radio show available online to listen to?
MerchBoi...resident Gay Mascot for Amityville Horror Truth.

"The last chance,
The last dance,
One moment in time.
One song,
Doesn't last that long.
Life turns on a dime.
The wheels of fortune seem to pass you by.
Tomorrow there's a dawn again.
A dream can still be born again.
Take a chance,
While there still is time.
Because life turns on a dime."
-IN MY LIFE
MerchBoi
Official Gay Mascot of Amityville

Postby devilbustedinct » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:31 pm

MerchBoi wrote:Is that radio show available online to listen to?

I don't think it's available for download yet, but keep checking, some other stuff is/

Azukoski,

I will lower myself once again to speak to you and give you a piece of advice: Keep on laughing my friend, please, keep on laughing. :D
devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Postby TigresMeow » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Azukoski -

Your last post was uncalled for. Please take that kind of garbage to PM's.

Thank-you.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Postby azukoski » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:04 pm

:D
Last edited by azukoski on Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azukoski
Amityville Member

DBICT

Postby HenryKane » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:21 pm

I think this whole thread should either be locked or deleted. This entire discussion about events that have nothing to do at all with Amityville is getting silly. I have my opinions, and DBICT has his. As I've said before, I think the lawsuit is ridiculous, frivolous, and completely nonsensical. My only hope is that the judge will agree and toss the whole thing out of court. As I've stated before, it's simply about money and I stand behind that statment, nothing more. Money and publicity. I admire the Warren's. They've faced a lot of criticism, scorn and ridicule for what they do. It's not easy being in this field in a world that has become increasingly secular and demonically-inspired. I know who's telling truth here, and I will defend the Warren's and their credibility to my dying day.

As for this thread, it ends here. Enough is enough.
HenryKane
Amityville Member

Postby evanguy2004 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:24 pm

Lorraine was selling the Devil in Connecticut book at her annual Halloween bash. Someone asked a question regarding the lawsuit but she said she could not comment on the case.
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Postby devilbustedinct » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Wait, this is post hasn't ended, it's still going. What are you talking about?

I guess some folks have trouble reading:

Is this not a paranormal topic, one that is closely related to Amityville? If not, I challenge you to explain.

What I still don't get is if they are SO upset about my comments WHY ON EARTH DO THEY KEEP READING THEM AND KEEP POSTING ABOUT THEM? In case you haven't noticed (or ignored the fact), I am not the only one here who shares the current consensus about the Warrens. If a moderator has a problem with my posts, they will let me know.

Every time you try to discredit me, you bump my post to the top and dozens more read it. It doesn't take a Lorraine Warren to figure out if you truly cared about your cause, you would just IGNORE ME.

Rattling my cage with lies and name calling to try to get me to say more for you to print out and use as 'evidence' for your 'defense' is a pretty poor tactic.
devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Re: DBICT

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:08 pm

HenryKane wrote:As I've said before, I think the lawsuit is ridiculous, frivolous, and completely nonsensical.

So what are you worried about? :)
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Millergirl#4 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:30 pm

I don't think that what DBIC has to say is garbage at all. Many of us had doubts about the Warren's credibility long before he showed up. I take what everyone has to say here as their opinion and so should anyone who has a problem with such posts. If you don't agree with what he is saying, who cares? Read it, don't read it, whatever but you have no right to call other peoples opinions garbage.
Millergirl#4
668 - The neighbour of the beast

Postby Howard64 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Let me see if i can understand this whole thing a bit more. I dont have all the facts, so im only gonna recite what i know so far....

1. A child is supposedly possessed by a certain amount of demons.

2. he fiance of the older sister tells the so called demons to leave the child alone and come into him.

3 All the while the Warrens are involved in the investigation.

4. The demon(s) take the persons invitation serious and invade the persons spirit. And this person then commits a crime?

If this is an accurate summary, i dont see how Lorraine Warren could be held responsible. (im not trying to be snotty here or anything, im trying to understand )

If this person was NOT possessed, then this person acted on his own accord. If this person was, it would seem to me that he acted foolishly and most likely against the suggestions that the Warrens may have made.

Let me explain. From what i know about the Warrens, the cases they have dealt with which were inhuman in nature, they have always had church help with. If there was evidence enough to warrant bringing the church into the case they would act as a sort of advocate for the person(s) involved. It has also been my understanding that the Warrens in this kind of case would advise the parties involved NOT to do certain things, least of all confront the enity(ies) head on, its only asking for trouble.

I will be reading more about this so that i can better serve the debate and discussion on this topic.

In the meantime, it seems to me if the validity of the possessions are in question...as to whether or not they actually took place...as if they didnt happen..then the person who did the so called inviting, acted of his own accord.

This is how i perceive it as of now, ill read and research some more.

Howard.
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:05 pm

devilbustedinct wrote:Wait, this is post hasn't ended, it's still going. What are you talking about?

I guess some folks have trouble reading:

Is this not a paranormal topic, one that is closely related to Amityville? If not, I challenge you to explain.

What I still don't get is if they are SO upset about my comments WHY ON EARTH DO THEY KEEP READING THEM AND KEEP POSTING ABOUT THEM? In case you haven't noticed (or ignored the fact), I am not the only one here who shares the current consensus about the Warrens. If a moderator has a problem with my posts, they will let me know.

Every time you try to discredit me, you bump my post to the top and dozens more read it. It doesn't take a Lorraine Warren to figure out if you truly cared about your cause, you would just IGNORE ME.

Rattling my cage with lies and name calling to try to get me to say more for you to print out and use as 'evidence' for your 'defense' is a pretty poor tactic.

I guess some people are secretly in love with you but are in denial about it. :lol:
- Brendan72

"Consideration for others is the basic of a good life, a good society."
- Confucius. Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:07 pm

MerchBoi wrote:
BellWitch74 wrote:
MerchBoi wrote:...Are you free?

**looks left; looks right** I'm free!

LOL! I heart Mr. Humphries. I must go. I've got to go home and feed me :) flower :).

Mr Humphries looks at Mr Grainger's tape measure: "Oh how many inside legs this tape has seen!"
- Brendan72

"Consideration for others is the basic of a good life, a good society."
- Confucius. Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:55 am

Millergirl#4 wrote:I don't think that what DBIC has to say is garbage at all. Many of us had doubts about the Warren's credibility long before he showed up. I take what everyone has to say here as their opinion and so should anyone who has a problem with such posts. If you don't agree with what he is saying, who cares? Read it, don't read it, whatever but you have no right to call other peoples opinions garbage.

Even in paranormal circles and Catholic circles many people are suspicious of the Warrens.

Lots of the advice they give doesn't work. Like if people who live in haunted houses move, the forces will follow them. In many cases people who move away from a paranormal enviroment find the activity stops. It depends if the entities, ghost, whatever is attached to the land, objects, or people.
Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Re: DBICT

Postby azukoski » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:59 pm

HenryKane wrote:I think this whole thread should either be locked or deleted. This entire discussion about events that have nothing to do at all with Amityville is getting silly. I have my opinions, and DBICT has his. As I've said before, I think the lawsuit is ridiculous, frivolous, and completely nonsensical. My only hope is that the judge will agree and toss the whole thing out of court. As I've stated before, it's simply about money and I stand behind that statment, nothing more. Money and publicity. I admire the Warren's. They've faced a lot of criticism, scorn and ridicule for what they do. It's not easy being in this field in a world that has become increasingly secular and demonically-inspired. I know who's telling truth here, and I will defend the Warren's and their credibility to my dying day.

As for this thread, it ends here. Enough is enough.

I agree 100% - well said. In fact I apologize for contributing in any way to the silliness and actually came upon this post while looking for some of my own posts to edit and/or delete.

I do stand behind mine and other's defense of the Warrens. I will NOT contribute any more posts to DBICT's or other's threads (in addition to this thread) which are derogatory towards the Warrens ... they will simply be ignored as they don't even warrant mine or anyone else's acknowledgment.

From now on I'm just sticking to things relevant to Amityville as the Warren's succesful career and the late George Lutz's firm respect for them speaks for itself.

Perhaps threads of this sort (about the lawsuit of Glatzel Vs. Brittle and Warren etc) can and should be carried on at DBICT's personal site? Anywhere but here is fine with us :D
azukoski
Amityville Member

Postby devilbuster » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:08 pm

To All ck out devilbustedinct web site lorraine warren is served its about time .
devilbuster
Amityville Member

Postby evanguy2004 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:32 pm

OMG...like minutes ago I picked up my daughter at skate tyme on Rt 25 in Monroe, Ct and I passed up Lorraine Warren's house. I am still awed by Lorraine Warren and her museum of horrors which is is her back yard. I tip my hat to her life's work and I have to honor her contribution to humanity!!!
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Postby BillyCigars » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:45 am

evanguy2004 wrote:"...I tip my hat to her life's work and I have to honor her contribution to humanity!!!"

For a minute there, I would have thought you were talking about Mother Theresa! :wink:
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."
BillyCigars
American Psycho

Postby evanguy2004 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:58 am

The funny thing is everytime I go out and hear Lorraine speak she mentions how her museum in her backyard (Minutes from where I'm sitting typing this post) is the the most haunted place on earth. I have never been in it myself. If the museum is in fact one of the most haunted places on earth, I'm suprised it never makes someone's top ten list?

I swear if we were to ever schedule an AH board get together/reunion of sorts, my hometown would be the perfect hub. With the Lorraine Warren museum, DBIC, the White Lady of Monroe, Hannah Cranna the legendary Witch of Monroe, Fairfield Hills the abandon Insane Asylum plus the Amityville Horror House just on the other side of the pond (Long Island Sound that is). We could even board the fairy all together and be toasting em up on the 1 hour boat ride to Port Jeffry, Long Island!! I could picture us all at the Blue T Pizza Parlor having a light dinner prior to us taking the short walk up Ocean Avenue to visit Brian Wilson who of course would be graceful enough to invite us in for a tour and a sit down in the sunroom for tea and biscuts.
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Postby msmart112 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:45 pm

evanguy2004 wrote:I could picture us all at the Blue T Pizza Parlor having a light dinner prior to us taking the short walk up Ocean Avenue to visit Brian Wilson who of course would be graceful enough to invite us in for a tour and a sit down in the sunroom for tea and biscuts.

Is Mr. Wilson British?
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Postby CMite » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 pm

I'm curious - how did this mess turn out? I'd like there to have been some accountability.
CMite
Clavicula Salomonis

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion