General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
evanguy2004
I Am Insane

Amityville Horror 1992-It's About Time

Post by evanguy2004 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:14 pm

I recall seeing Amityville: It's About Time (1992) just once, not long after it first came out on video, when I was about ten or eleven years old, and even then, I guess I wasn't all that impressed, because I remember nothing from watching it, not a single scene or character, nothing.

Fr Dennis Kibbler
That evil is searching for souls

Post by Fr Dennis Kibbler » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:16 am

:D Thanks for that Evanguy! You rock!!
"You told me the house was saved now."

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 pm

As far as Amityville sequels go, this was pretty much one of the worst. It also had THE dumbest movie death in all of horror with the ice cream van.

hansol77
Amityville Member

Post by hansol77 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:35 am

I did think it was a good movie :lol:

kudzu
Amityville Addict

Post by kudzu » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Was that the one where the real estate developer goes mad and builds dozens of tiny model Amityvllle houses? That was some good cheesy horror.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:47 pm

kudzu wrote:Was that the one where the real estate developer goes mad and builds dozens of tiny model Amityvllle houses? That was some good cheesy horror.
Pretty sure it was Dollhouse, but I've been wrong before.

Zohie
Amityville Member

Post by Zohie » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:56 am

chichibcc wrote:I recall seeing Amityville: It's About Time (1992) just once, not long after it first came out on video, when I was about ten or eleven years old, and even then, I guess I wasn't all that impressed, because I remember nothing from watching it, not a single scene or character, nothing.
All I remember is the sex scene in the beginning and the clock goes off. HAHAHA.

Irish Bi fan
Amityville Addict

Post by Irish Bi fan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:14 pm

I remember when this came out it was huge as a new movie for Amityville fans, we had part 4 and the curse one hadnt popped up yet in Europe so this was released with a tagline ' Made for Cinemas released on Video' ie :) flower :) lol

There where a few movies released with this tagline at the time, When I first saw it I hated it but its not all bad, it needs a 2nd viewing and little info told that the Amityville was torn down to make way for track housing and this was a clock from it sold at a garage sale...

Great cast

djsacrosanct
Amityville Member

Re: Amityville Horror 1992-It's About Time

Post by djsacrosanct » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Here is a recent podcast commentary done on this film by Bad Movie Fiends:

http://bmfcast.com/2016/12/12/bmfcast-e ... bout-time/

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Amityville Horror 1992-It's About Time

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:41 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:32 pm
Another Podcast:
Just when you thought you had escaped the mediocrity of the Amityville Horror franchise, we remind you that things got really weird once the evil in the house started possessing random decorations. The clock is ticking, so join our discussion about AMITYVILLE 1992: IT'S ABOUT TIME! There's the dad from Monster Squad, the girl from PCU, and an old lady gets speared through the chest with a stork statue. Read that again. STORK. STATUE. KILL. That's about all we need to get a good episode out of this one, but rest assured, there's more to talk about than just that. But really. Stork statue kill.
https://player.fm/series/horror-movie-n ... -time-1992

Victor_Pascow wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:26 am
Awesome thank you! Love an Amityville podcast.