Fr Malachi Martin - mentioning Amityville - Part II

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 am

On the "Anomalies Audio Archive" page, I see there are no shows available for December of 1997 -- they stop for the year at Nov 17th.

Yet if you download the program guide PDF (at the top of that page), it lists shows for December -- and on Dec 3rd they list the guest as being Father Malachi Martin (and it doesn't say its a rebroadcast or anything). So perhaps they just don't have that show available as a download on that archive.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:On the "Anomalies Audio Archive" page, I see there are no shows available for December of 1997 -- they stop for the year at Nov 17th.

Yet if you download the program guide PDF (at the top of that page), it lists shows for December -- and on Dec 3rd they list the guest as being Father Malachi Martin (and it doesn't say its a rebroadcast or anything). So perhaps they just don't have that show available as a download on that archive.
My guess would be like you suggest, Dan - they haven't uploaded it onto the archives as yet.

I listened to an old interview with Malachi Martin on blogtalkradio, through a religious program called Sign of the Times - he only talks about the same things he discussed on Art Bell - about general religious questions and exorcisms etc ...

It was interesting on Art Bell for the November 7th interview - he discussed a few topics like vampirism and lycanthropy - the nature of imps and other phenonema.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)