Jodie/Missy~

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Wallace
Amityville Member

Re: Jodie/Missy~

Post by Wallace » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:55 pm

I'd help you further but since you aren't able to even use the quote function correctly after calling me a fool, no point wasting my time. :clap:
[/quote]

Wow! The comeback of the century. Don't you just love how people say that they won't continue with you, only to respond almost immediately to your latest post? There is where I would tell you that along with your poor reading comprehension skills and limited vocabulary, you also have the emotional maturity of a seven-year-old, which actually makes you look far dumber than somebody not knowing how to use a certain feature on a forum that he rarely posts on. I would then hurl more insults at you, but then I remembered what Mark Twain said about arguing with idiots. On top of that I have much better things to do than to continue to argue with someone who instead of admitting that he is wrong, decides to act like a child. I am sorry, I am probably generalizing since I actually know toddlers who are more mature and smarter than you. I wouldn't want to insult them, now would I. Anyway, this is the last time that I am ever going to respond to anything you write on this forum. Unlike some people who make this declaration, I actually mean it. I am sure that you will probably try to get the last word in, in which I say, have at it. You will probably use that same smiley because that is the only thing that is even going to clap for you.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:37 pm

Wallace, this crap with this Amit Y ville has been going on for too long on here! He does this weekly on here and is always starting sh!t that is pointless and a total waste of time, as well as posting garbage on threads for attention.

I blame the administrators whom are very aware of this fact and do nothing to stop it? Thus is the reason this forum keeps sliding downhill and people lose interest in posting and having good conversations on Amityville. A certain "dummy" on here has nothing to offer and trolls into others threads to get attention with the same stupidity each and every time. I've lost track of how many times this individual on here has these same run-ins with different posters here?

Obviously the admins must like it or do not care!

Wallace
Amityville Member

Post by Wallace » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:52 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:37 pm
Wallace, this crap with this Amit Y ville has been going on for too long on here! He does this weekly on here and is always starting sh!t that is pointless and a total waste of time, as well as posting garbage on threads for attention.

I blame the administrators whom are very aware of this fact and do nothing to stop it? Thus is the reason this forum keeps sliding downhill and people lose interest in posting and having good conversations on Amityville. A certain "dummy" on here has nothing to offer and trolls into others threads to get attention with the same stupidity each and every time. I've lost track of how many times this individual on here has these same run-ins with different posters here?

Obviously the admins must like it or do not care!
You may be right about Amit Y ville. You have to remember that I rarely post here, so I didn't really get to see Amit Y ville's antics until he for some reason decided that he had it in for me. He was arguing with me, even on points that we seemed to have been in agreement on. I think that the best thing we can do at this point is to ignore Amit Y ville. Apparently he wants attention, so lets take way the very thing that he craves.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Awe dude, man you're missing out! Go check out his "farewell" thread in coffee house. He does have some good comedy on here if you want to bother? :lol: Have fun.

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:33 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm
Awe dude, man you're missing out! Go check out his "farewell" thread in coffee house. He does have some good comedy on here if you want to bother? :lol: Have fun.
Ya, isn’t that the person who always knows more than than everybody else, has the only valid opinion, flip flops arguments, talks sh*t, thinks he cursed by Amityville, is never wrong, argues with everyone for fun, keeps promising to leave but keeps coming back for more like King Troll? I could have sworn he said he was done. I get that speaks volumes about this person’s character and desperation for getting attention, which I ironically admit, is actually quite entertaining.

km2020
Amityville Member

Post by km2020 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:46 am

Wallace wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:52 pm
"And i'm quite sure there were too many coincidences around Missy that aren't just in her head. Other people were affected. That's some imagination to get others to see her influence, wouldn't you say?"

I am not even sure why you brought that up, considering that I wasn't really arguing one way or another about what Missy experienced. I was being hypothetical about why she wouldn't have initially feared an entity like Jodie. Now, whether you believe that Jodie was real or not, kind of depends on how you feel about every other aspect of AH. These day I am kind on the fence about the whole thing.
After finding this thread, let me say this. Whatever it was did not necessarily appear to her as a pig that we know of. Pigs are quite large animals, and it doesn't sound like Missy had experience with any real pig.

I am going to assume it appeared as something like a cartoon, like Porky Pig, and if Missy saw cartoons of that, she wouldn't be afraid of it.