I'm curious How many of you think Amityville Is Haunted ?

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Re: I'm curious How many of you think Amityville Is Haunted

Postby Boogeyman » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:03 am

it doesnt matter where im from..

we are on this forum to talk about amityville not to hate on people or what so ever..
My name is Legion: for we are many.
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby L-Dub » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I wasn't "hating" you. I was just curious!

And I'm learning Russian and Czech, so I made the comment about Eastern Europe in a nice way...
L-Dub
Amityville Member

Postby Boogeyman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:03 am

hmm well no im not from there.

i live in holland
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby L-Dub » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 am

Well my family is originally from Rotterdam and Middleburg in Zeeland. I should be learning Dutch!
L-Dub
Amityville Member

Postby Boogeyman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

i live in middelburg :]
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby BooshaGirl » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 am

deliveranceminister wrote:
BooshaGirl wrote:
Evanguy Reincarnated wrote:I have always believed that something took place supernatural at the house. Not to the extent of Hollywood's portrayal however

Me, too--but I don't think Ronnie was possessed. Matter of fact--I kinda *know* it. Sometimes people take religion too far. In my humble OPINION, the Lutz' experienced the unsettled spirits of those innocent murder victims.

Think about it--if you are violently killed in your own bed--wouldn't YOU be confused if your spirit didn't know what happened? I think I'd walk around, pretty scared--and trying to get someone's attention. After awhile, I guess I'd realize I was dead--get angry--throw a few things around, turn a crucifix upside down--and once I calmed down--I'd go to the light.

I *HOPE* I'm able to both HAUNT *and* help people after I'm dead.

The spirits are not walking around and confused because they are not there . A spirit is part of your body until you die then you go to judgement . For the Bible says "For it is appointed for man to die once and then the Judgement" . That says your spirit doesn't stay here it's judged.
Another verse in the Bible states in Luke 16:19 The rich man went to "Hell" and Lazarus went to Heaven. That's what happens to human spirits , we all leave . We go to Heaven or Hell. That's why is't so important to repent here on earth. You have to learn what your sins are and that comes by reading the King James Bible.
So who are those "ghosts" ? They are demons that appear as humans "familiar spirits" Cast them out in the Name of Jesus Christ ! Amen

Sorry, master--I'm Catholic. This means I don't need to read the Bible. I'm guaranteed a spot in heaven. :pray:
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Postby L-Dub » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 am

Boogeyman wrote:i live in middelburg :]

OMG. I will have to pm you tonight. I am at work now. FRRAKY.
L-Dub
Amityville Member

Postby Boogeyman » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 am

:P

indeed
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 am

I believe the house WAS hunted. However, I believe Ronald Jr. wouldn't have killed his family if he didn't want to. He did it because he wanted to. Whether he did it because of paranoia induced from drugs or the voices in his head said to do it, we don't know.

I don't believe the house is haunted now and hasn't been for a while.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Boogeyman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 pm

yes i agree it was haunted when the emotion was still there.

but in time they accepted they are dead and maked there way to the light
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Postby kathyM » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:41 pm

I agree with that too. The house was all closed up after the murders for about a year. It was quiet. Then the Lutzs moved in and stirred up the emotions and the bad energy. Then when the Lutzs left the haunting followed them or it left when they blessed the house. Sad to say, we will never know the truth but it sure is fun searching for it!
kathyM
Princess

Postby deliveranceminister » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:I believe the house WAS hunted. However, I believe Ronald Jr. wouldn't have killed his family if he didn't want to. He did it because he wanted to. Whether he did it because of paranoia induced from drugs or the voices in his head said to do it, we don't know.

Lauraine Warren proved that the house was haunted by capturing a picture of the demon after the murders
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

You have to experience a haunting or infestation to know about one.
Helena Garilano

http://www.HauntedHouseBuster.com
deliveranceminister
Casting Out Demons In Jesus Name

Postby csullivan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:I believe the house WAS hunted. However, I believe Ronald Jr. wouldn't have killed his family if he didn't want to. He did it because he wanted to. Whether he did it because of paranoia induced from drugs or the voices in his head said to do it, we don't know.

Lauraine Warren proved that the house was haunted by capturing a picture of the demon after the murders

which picture are you refering to
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Postby csullivan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm

and what demon are you refering to..how do you know it is a demon..i believe the haunting took place but iam just curious what you are refering to
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Postby deliveranceminister » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 pm

surferguy72 wrote:I live in Seattle and there are places Ive been in that are more haunted here than 108 ocean ave.Like Kurt Cobains house where he supposedly shot himself.I live 5 min away from there and have been inside this house as well Talk about goosebumps.

If you have been in that house you should be doing deliverance !
Mark 16 : 17 Jesus Christ gave authority to all Believers to cast out demons in His name !

Helena Garilano

deliveranceminister

Postby deliveranceminister » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:57 pm

csullivan wrote:and what demon are you refering to..how do you know it is a demon..i believe the haunting took place but iam just curious what you are refering to

The picutre that everyone thinks is a boy. If you look closely at the eyes you can tell it's not a spirit of a human, its a demon.

Helena Garilano

deliveranceminister

Postby csullivan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 pm

csullivan wrote:and what demon are you refering to..how do you know it is a demon..i believe the haunting took place but iam just curious what you are refering to

The picutre that everyone thinks is a boy. If you look closely at the eyes you can tell it's not a spirit of a human, its a demon.

omg...seriously...how do you come up with thiis
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Postby deliveranceminister » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

csullivan wrote:

If you look closely at the eyes you can see that they are not normal. Demons usually take on the form of a human spirit who lived in the house. That's why they are called familiar spirits. The demons appear something familiar to you . If they appeared in their form you wouldn't talk to them .

Helena Garilano

deliveranceminister

Postby csullivan » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:11 pm

csullivan wrote:

which picture are you refering to

i watched that video again and lorraine said nothiing about the boy unless iam watching the wrong video ..however george did say he contacted missy and she said that was the little boy she played wiith
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Postby shane2801 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm

csullivan wrote:

Drugs!
shane2801
Amityville Addict

Postby Dan the Damned » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

deliveranceminister wrote:Lauraine Warren proved that the house was haunted by capturing a picture of the demon after the murders

That is not proof of anything because there is no solid proof that the figure in that photo is a demon or even a ghost. Or even a child, for that matter. Please dig out your dusty dictionary and learn the definitions of the following words:
    • Proof
    • Evidence
    • Opinion
    • Fact

People will take you a lot more seriously if you phrased that as "I believe the house was haunted due to Lorraine Warren's photo of what I consider to be a demon. I think that is very strong evidence that the haunting was real."

You tend to come across in a very dogmatic fashion, and that tends to turn people off. I know, because I do the same sometimes. Let's both take the dogma out for a walk...

deliveranceminister wrote:The picutre that everyone thinks is a boy. If you look closely at the eyes you can tell it's not a spirit of a human, its a demon.

If you look closely at the eyes, you can tell they aren't eyes, but glasses.
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion