General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Re: Has Chessie Returned?

Post by KevinW » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:49 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

KevinW wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:13 pm
Shortly after my first cat Chessie passed away, strange incidents began to occur around my home. After the last two incidents last month, I put together a video about what has been happening, giving an intro to my past experiences with the paranormal and my cats, recreating all 48 incidents that have occurred since August 2010, and then giving my thoughts on the incidents and my ideas for gathering more evidence.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:50 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 12:15 pm
Video from this morning. Haven't had a chance to review it fully so I'm not sure if it caught anything. It is kind of strange that the video only recorded for about 28 minutes. The battery was fully charged when I started it, and when I got back from my jog, I should have had a 2+ hour video. When I got home, the camera was off, but the battery was still charged.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:26 pm
Another video from about 1:55PM this afternoon. Again, I haven't had a chance to fully review it so I am unsure as to whether or not something's been caught on camera.

I believe the issue with the camera turning off prematurely may be due to the batteries and not the camera or something else since this video only recorded for about 50 minutes instead of two hours as well.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:51 pm
Third video from this afternoon.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:50 pm
Two cameras recording simultaneously earlier this evening. One was my video camera.

The other was my laptop broadcasting live on Facebook at the same time.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:35 pm
Video from this past Sunday afternoon.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:51 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:59 am
Are you the same Kevin W who created the famous Amityville Geocities site back in 96? This was one of the first websites i ever read.

I ask as you were very sceptical of ghost accounts back then and seem to have changed your tune.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 pm
Yes, I did have the site "The Hoax in Amityville" site. No, I have not "changed my tune". I've never doubted the existence of the paranormal. If you watched the first video on this thread, I've been having paranormal experiences since I was 5 years old. I just don't believe every story that I hear.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:32 am
I didn't watch the video as they are generally too long. Maybe you could do a bite size version and more people would respond.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:48 pm
What exactly is "too long"? I put all the facts out there for discussion, review, etc.

I'm seriously starting to wonder about this board. I thought it was a discussion for all things paranormal, but in the past I've been told to take my Moonville videos elsewhere because they aren't related to Amityville, even though Moonville is one of the most haunted locations in Ohio. Now I'm getting told that I've "changed my tune" and that my videos are too long (even though you said you haven't even watched them), when I post about my personal experiences. I may not believe in the claims of the Lutzes and Warrens, but I have never claimed that I never believed in the paranormal.

I'm getting the feeling that I'm no longer welcome here.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:54 pm

Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:22 pm
I quite like the video's Kevin and also thought it was strange that the recording stopped after 28 minutes on the first run... Especially as you say that the battery was fully charged! I have experienced a similar occurrence while at Hylton castle. The camera's suddenly stopped recording, but the audio tapes (which were separate) began to record at double speed. There is no electrical supply at Hylton, so all equipment were battery operated. As you know, there is reason to suspect that 'spirits' have an energy, and this maybe the cause for the phenomena - but at this stage (like Hylton) we can't rule-out faulty equipment I suppose.
Keep doing what you are doing - it is difficult to comment on the video's until something stands out as potential paranormal activity. And maybe I've missed something while watching. Have you noticed anything on the recordings?
I recall the orbs you captured on camera some years ago - now they were fascinating

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:55 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:40 pm
From what I have watched, I haven't seen anything unusual. Of course, it's interesting to see what my cats are up to when I'm not around. :-) That's why I've been putting the videos up in hopes that somebody might see something that I may have missed or overlooked. When the incidents have happened, some of them (like when I have felt somebody rub up against my legs when nobody's around) have been very quick and subtle. Others have been quite obvious (like the cupboard door banging in the kitchen).

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Matt9290 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:58 am
Must admit I haven't seen anything unusual either, but it is still interesting viewing. Did Chessie used to climb up to the kitchen cupboard? I know my cats do as it's where I keep their food.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:20 pm
Yes, I have video on YouTube from back in 2007 when he used to get up on the kitchen countertops, jumping down when he heard me coming. I had to put safety latches on the overhead cupboards when I brought my second cat Casey Jones home because they both would get up on the countertops and start pulling stuff out of the cupboards. As I stated in the first video about the incidents, Chessie loved to play with the doors for attention (Casey and Smokey have too). He especially loved to play with the upstairs cupboard doors in the bathroom next to my bedroom at around 3AM. I'd roll over, open the door, and catch him darting down the stairs wanting me to follow to play.

Here's the video from 2007. May need to watch it on YouTube, but at about 5:52, you can see him sneaking up onto the counters and sink while I'm out on the back porch and jumping down when he hears the storm door opening.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:56 pm

kathyM wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 am
Hey Kevin, I have always liked your videos. 8-)
Different strokes for different folks. Keep on posting.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:49 pm
Haven't fully reviewed this one yet from this morning when I went out jogging, but apparently while I was gone, Smokey did do some things that he knows not to do when I'm around: getting on top of the TV/stereo cabinet as well as getting up on my coffee table.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

KevinW wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:17 pm
This afternoon, I tried a different view, this time mounting my video camera on the kitchen window to not only see the kitchen but into the living room. I also tried just going about my household chores to see if Chessie would be drawn to me to make an appearance, basically going about my business like I've typically been doing when he's made himself known.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:57 am
After my road trip in May, I got 3 new replacement batteries for my video camera since the originals don't seem to hold the charge as long as the two replacements that I already had. So, yesterday, I put the replacement batteries, which are good for over 2 hours of video, to use and set up the camera in the kitchen in the afternoon, recording video all day and until almost midnight except for small gaps to change out the batteries and memory card.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:03 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:15 pm
Video from when I was out on my jog this morning.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:58 pm
These are from Saturday evening. In the first video, after about an hour, the camera fell off the window where it was mounted, which is strange since that camera mount has never failed on me. The second video was right afterwards with the camera just set on the microwave. The third video is from about where the first was but on a tripod.

Kevin

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:04 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:09 pm
Video from this morning.

Kevin