Ghost Adventures.

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Re: Ghost Adventures.

Post by Boogeyman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Please lets keep it on topic of Ghost Adventures or other Reality shows.

I dont want to talk about Amityville Horror in this topic :(
My name is Legion: for we are many.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Boogeyman wrote:Please lets keep it on topic of Ghost Adventures or other Reality shows.

If that's the case then perhaps you should post these non Amityville related topics in the coffee house. The forum you posted this is in "Amityville Discussion". :roll:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Shawn wrote: If that's the case then perhaps you should post these non Amityville related topics in the coffee house. The forum you posted this is in "Amityville Discussion". :roll:

There is no need for that because the start says :

''General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics.''

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Whatever. I was just trying to give you some advice. In this forum things tend to revert back to Amityville often. Besides, the topic of the amityville show that was recently aired(and discussed in this thread) can really be classified as a reality show in the same way. FAKE.

Don't you think that if any of these shows provided any real proof The Amazing Randy would be one million dollars poorer? ;)
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Boogeyman wrote:Please lets keep it on topic of Ghost Adventures or other Reality shows.

Does that mean I can discuss American Idol and Jersey Shore?? ;)

Seriously, I get what you are saying but I was just making a comparison between shows like Ghost Adventures and Ghost Hunters and the Amity special.

I also agree with Shawn to a degree, although the area does say "other paranormal discussion", it also is a board about Amityville, so that might come up often lol.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

I used to love those shows until a friend of mine who used to be a cameraperson for one of them told me it's all scripted.

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm

I think its very clear that a topic called Ghost Adventures is about that show.

If you want to talk about something else dont respond in this topic and search another where it can..

Thats all im going to respond in this ''discussion'' because i dont want to make a problem of it.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Shawn wrote:I used to love those shows until a friend of mine who used to be a cameraperson for one of them told me it's all scripted.

Really?
Which one?
You should interview him and do an anonymous "expose" lol.

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Shawn wrote:I used to love those shows until a friend of mine who used to be a cameraperson for one of them told me it's all scripted.

because its by 1 show doesnt mean its with all shows..

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 pm

You know what would be a good show? If the Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures visited Amityville. Or even better, the Jersey shore goes to Amityville for the summer!

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:14 am

kathyM wrote:You know what would be a good show? If the Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures visited Amityville. Or even better, the Jersey shore goes to Amityville for the summer!

If there is no report of an haunting then why should they go up there?

I dont even think Ghoast Adventures will go to there because they dont do private residents.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 am

I am joking. I am tying in the shows talked about right back to Amityville because you said you didnt want to discuss Amityville at all.

I give up.

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:20 am

kathyM wrote:I am joking. I am tying in the shows talked about right back to Amityville because you said you didnt want to discuss Amityville at all.

I give up.

There are so many Amityville topics that i wanted other things to talk about.
And ofcourse this board is maked for Amityville but i think that most things are already said.
And only new things are from new people who live in the house and the people who stalking them just to see what they gonna do at holidays or that kind of things.

Back on topic what i think is for a nice investigation is on Ground Zero.

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:34 am

I dont know if Ghosthunters or TAPS has done a thorough investigation of the Winchester Mystery House yet.I live an hour away from there and I know for a fact from talking to tourists that have been there have experienced something paranormal there or some kind of "poltergeist".The place is open to the public as well as the Dunsmuir House which was used for the filming for "Burnt Offerings".I dont know if the Dunsmuir house is haunted but it does have alot of history behind it and they do private tours there. Blessings :evil:
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Im now watching season 4 :D

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

I dont know if Ghosthunters or TAPS has done a thorough investigation of the Winchester Mystery House yet
I believe Ghosthunters did a while back- I haven't watched them in years. I believe thats the episode where they determined a place isn't haunted if it had a gift shop. I went there in 2004, definitely worth the tour - haunted or not. I think I have 1 pic posted under 'odd places' on www.amityphotos.com
www.AmityPhotos.com

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for the pic of the Winchester house. I love the colors of that place! I heard that there are hallways and stairs that go nowhere. I figured the tour would be worth going. The house looks huge!

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 am

I did the Winchester Mystery House tour. It is about 2.5 or 3hrs long. WOW. It is a VERY rambling place. The scariest part to me was when the group and my girlfriend walked on ahead of me (as usual one of us ALWAYS falls behind) and I was 20 steps behind (in the LONNNNGGGG) hallway as you enter from carriage house/door/entry in back past kitchens/staff (ground floor) to the main mansion rooms.
I swear eyes were on me and closing in (sensitives know that feeling, right?) and it was kinda not lit well; so anyway I ran a bit to catch up...as I met up with my girlfriend she knew right away (my pupils were dialated) that I ran into something good.

Funny thing, the tour guide just looked at me (from upfront) and just smirked. at the end of tour the guide said to me and my girlfriend..so who did Sara spook in the hallway? And then I knew. She explained that Mrs. Winchester used that same hallway as a carriage driveway (before it was covered over and built upon) and had been said to remark to her staff that she wanted to move it (the porte cochere) to another place because of a feeling that someone was watching her.

so that's it. :roll:

MerchBoi
Official Gay Mascot of Amityville

Post by MerchBoi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm

As for the whole it was faked thing....

Well, has anyone at all thought that maybe this wreaks a little strongly of someone who may have left the show on bad terms....?

Sorry. It smells a little like Kaplan to me. I've spoken to several people who have worked with TAPS (on tv cases, and on non TV cases) and have only heard the best things about them.
MerchBoi...resident Gay Mascot for Amityville Horror Truth.

"The last chance,
The last dance,
One moment in time.
One song,
Doesn't last that long.
Life turns on a dime.
The wheels of fortune seem to pass you by.
Tomorrow there's a dawn again.
A dream can still be born again.
Take a chance,
While there still is time.
Because life turns on a dime."
-IN MY LIFE

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 pm

MerchBoi wrote:As for the whole it was faked thing....

Well, has anyone at all thought that maybe this wreaks a little strongly of someone who may have left the show on bad terms....?

Sorry. It smells a little like Kaplan to me. I've spoken to several people who have worked with TAPS (on tv cases, and on non TV cases) and have only heard the best things about them.

He didn't work for one of the popular shows merch. And he wasn't let go or anything like that. The show is no longer running.

MerchBoi
Official Gay Mascot of Amityville

Post by MerchBoi » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 pm

I was talking about the girl, Donna. ;)
MerchBoi...resident Gay Mascot for Amityville Horror Truth.

"The last chance,
The last dance,
One moment in time.
One song,
Doesn't last that long.
Life turns on a dime.
The wheels of fortune seem to pass you by.
Tomorrow there's a dawn again.
A dream can still be born again.
Take a chance,
While there still is time.
Because life turns on a dime."
-IN MY LIFE