Ghost Adventures.

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: Ghost Adventures.

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:43 am
Just so you know the Rabbi admitted to being taken out of context on another Youtube video. Ghost adventures is NOT scripted in any way. This was just a mess up between him and the production crew.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:52 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 am
Just so you know the Rabbi admitted to being taken out of context on another Youtube video. Ghost adventures is NOT scripted in any way. This was just a mess up between him and the production crew.
You're welcome to post that video.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:08 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:52 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 am
You're welcome to post that video.
Sure thing.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Cheers!

saintlaz1
Amityville Member

Post by saintlaz1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am

What does this have to do with Amityville?

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:27 pm

saintlaz1 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am
Paranormal. And Dan has told us that is welcome in General Discussion nowadays so...

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:38 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:39 pm
ZAK BAGANS
ADDS HAUNTED ROCKING CHAIR TO COLLECTION ...
From 'Devil Made Me Do It' Case

Zak Bagans is at it again -- his Haunted Museum now has another terrifying piece of furniture ... this one connected to an exorcism and an infamous murder.

The "Ghost Adventures" star has purchased the "Devil's Rocking Chair" -- a chair with ties to famed paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren and the notorious "Devil Made Me Do It" Case -- to display at his museum in Las Vegas.

The story goes like this -- Lorraine and her husband, Ed, helped exorcise a possessed 11-year-old boy named David Glatzel in the early '80s. During his exorcisms, the chair would allegedly rock on its own, levitate, and even vanish and reappear. David and Lorraine also claim to have seen the devil sitting in it.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/28/zak-baga ... conjuring/

Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:18 pm
I think this guy is such a huge crook. He gives paranormal investigators everywhere a bad name. I've watched all of his shows and they are ridiculous.

:doh: :roll:

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 2:47 pm
I really loved Demon House. Even if it is scripted. It's well worth a watch. If you can forget your issues with him and consider for 90 mins it is true, you're in for a treat. Barry Taff, investigator in The Entity case, nearly died taking part in the movie.

Amityville Rock wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 11:02 pm
Sorry, I've had my fill of paranormal investigator charlatans. Zach knows as much about real ghosts as I do about living on the Moon.

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 1:16 am
Do you think Taff is full of it as well then? Since he supported some of the biggest cases, that's quite a claim to make.

Amityville Rock wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:09 pm
If he says Zach is honest I say he's either delusional or a lair. If even the late great Carl Sagan said Zach is a serious scientist I would have lost all faith in his judgment. Zach is so fundamentally dishonest he would get thrown out of Hell for lying. :naughty:

Amityville Rock wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 11:18 pm
saintlaz1 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am
Dishonest paranormal investigators who overhype their cases- see Hans Holzer and the Warrens.

devilbustedinct wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 pm
Dishonest paranormal investigators who overhype their cases- see Hans Holzer and the Warrens.
You said in one sentence what I’ve been trying to say with a million words for over a decade. Well said.

But sadly, no one with open ears appears to be listening. We come from a different era of thinking. We were taught to be skeptical and shown good reasons why. My own personal experiences (including that with the Warrens) are more than proof enough for me. Serious problems in ethics arise however, when, if you will consider the following as an analogy:

You knew everyone around you at a party (some friends, some strangers) were drinking something that contained a poison, a poison that would damage their thinking, their judgment and their entire belief system for the worse...a poison doing damage to themselves and others who care about them.

Would you be satisfied in just not drinking it? Or would you persuade others not to drink it as well? Depending on how much you cared, would you tell them why? Would you make up a different reason if they wouldn’t believe the truth so they wouldn’t drink it for their own good? You KNOW there is poison in their drinks; you saw the person pour the poison into them with your own eyes. The perpetrator even confessed to you, laughed about the deed, and ran out the door flashing the cash he was paid to poison everyone’s cocktails. You know the poison is there, but nobody believes you, or wants to believe you. You can actually say “Look, I’ll show you where the empty poison bottle is and what was in it and exactly what happened — I’ll prove it to you! Let me show you! Just please don’t drink it!”

Maybe some won’t drink it. Some will just laugh at you. Some might question you. Some will ask for proof and make their own choices. Some will call you names and insult you for trying to help. Some are just too stupid to understand or foolish enough not to even listen and suffer the consequences of ignorance (or maybe to them, it’s bliss). Some will drink extra to annoy you and succumb and continue to worsen the problem for everyone. Which begs my own personal question, how much should a person really care?