Amityville merchandise on eBay

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Amityville merchandise on eBay

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm

antny000 wrote:Here is something on Amazon titled "The Real Story"... anyone know what this is exactly? Or what it contains?
http://www.amazon.com/The-Amityville-Ho ... aMITYVILLE
Originally called The True Story:
http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... f=1&t=5637

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks sherbetbizarre!

I actually have seen this... I think I downloaded it a few years ago. I'll have to rewatch it tomorrow.

Speaking of documentaries, I told my partner that since we can't see My Amityville Horror in an actual theatre we would play it off VOD and use the projector to watch it on the wall lol

Who wants popcorn?
Gonna go make me some Sugar Cookie Stew! Yum yum!

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks grimjim!

So "The Devil I Know" was written by the same looney from "The Final Testiment" documentary?

I'll skip that one. lol

I've been thinking about getting rid of my Amityville book collection... I don't read them and I'm more of a fan of the films. I'll probably keep the "Amityville Horror" and maybe "The Evil Escapes" since I actually read some of the stories in that and liked them.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 am

I only want to read the book to see what story Ronnie is sticking to this time...
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm

I used to follow him and the lutz's when I was younger and first got into the films.

I think I finally gave up, especially on Ronnie, because his story just seems to change all of the time and it was getting irritating to follow lol

I find the lutz story more interesting if anything, I'm more of a fan of the films, but, I wouldn't mind seeing My Amityville Horror, either.

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 am

I threw another ball that I bought from the Amityville tag sale up on eBay if anyone is interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141082407153?ss ... 1555.l2649

Need to fund a Warrens trip and possibly another 'haunted location' for photos
www.AmityPhotos.com

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:29 pm

You've got a watcher for it, I see! I really like my ball.

And just an interesting little story, I had a priest and a lady that he says has good discernment come over my house last week because I was feeling like there was some kind of trouble, feeling oppression, and I had wanted her to look around the house because my mother did die in the house and also our neighborhood has had many tragedies.

Well, she had no negative reaction at all to the china cabinet where I keep the ball, so I think we can safely say that the balls are not haunted, lol!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Wow, when I started reading that I thought for sure you were going to say the lady felt something with the ball! Now that would have been something scary! :)

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 pm

kathyM wrote:Wow, when I started reading that I thought for sure you were going to say the lady felt something with the ball! Now that would have been something scary! :)
lol yeah I think my sister thought there would be some reaction. I told her, we're not telling her I have anything from the Amityville house in here or she'll just say she feels something even if she doesn't. :D

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:40 pm

:) :lol:

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Sold!
www.AmityPhotos.com

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Congrats, Amityphotos! It's not always easy to make money on eBay. It seems people want you to practically give things away. I've tried to sell some stuff on there and I'm not listing it at low prices anymore, because then I don't even make a profit.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:28 am

Not Amityville, but here you can buy items from a haunted house...
Owner of Haunted California Mansion Auctioning Off Relics from the Building

If there's anything I learned from the never-ending Amityville Horror franchise, it's that you probably shouldn't bring objects from haunted houses into your own home, because they have the potential to be as haunted as the houses themselves. But if you're looking to spice up your home with a little paranormal activity, then Todd Wolfe has got you covered.

As we spotted over on Roadtrippers, Todd is the current owner of the haunted Wolfe Manor, which is located in Clovis, California. The mansion was built in 1922 and turned into a sanitarium in 1935, where it was used for the treatment of terminally ill patients. A wing was eventually added for the purpose of treating mental disorders, and the history of the sanitarium is an insanely creepy one, filled out with tales of murder, suicide and mistreatment of patients.

Upon purchasing the mansion, Wolfe converted it into a haunted attraction, and he says that several paranormal experts - including the dudes from Ghost Hunters - have determined that the building is haunted by many restless spirits, from its days as a sanitarium. Wolfe Manor is currently in a state of decay, and the city of Clovis is threatening to demolish it, unless Wolfe can bring the building up to code.

Fearing that the end is near, Wolfe has begun auctioning off relics from the manor, so that pieces of its legacy will live on. At the time of writing this, he has three auctions listed on his eBay account, which include pieces of tile and a plaque (above) from one of the haunted rooms, and each auction comes with its own 'Buy at your own risk!' disclaimer.

Head over to the Wolfe Manor eBay shop to see all of the items available for sale, and expect more to be added real soon.

Looking to buy an entire haunted house, rather than just pieces of one? Then you'll be happy to know that a highly haunted home in Florida is currently up for grabs, where the spirit of a deceased young girl still resides!
http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-articl ... s-building

http://www.ebay.com/usr/dtoddwolfe

cwf081166
Amityville Member

Post by cwf081166 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:09 pm

From what I have read and understand. There have been people that died from buying items from the Amityville house and the yard sale after the Lutz left. That has been part of the stories anyway. I read somewhere that the all of the men that moved the the stuff from the Amityville house died with in days of their moving the stuff out. No names were given and thats what makes it hard to verify.

Like the stories from Jay Anson about the lady and her son that died in the house fire, because she took home the first chapters of the first book home. One other story was after one lady left his office with a draft of the book. She was in a bad car wreck and the book disappeared from the car. All of those stories are questionable to say the least and were not talked about on any last interviews that I have ever heard.

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:04 am

You might be referring to the book "Amityville: The Evil Escapes", which involves items from the house being sold off and people who buy the items endure all kinds of evil and paranormal stuff. I don't really think there's any "truth" to those stories though, if I'm not mistaken, they're fiction.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:07 am

There's been some props from the 2005 remake. The one I would have liked but it was too expensive was Chelsea's/Missy's etch-a-sketch with the John Ketchum drawing on it. It went for over $300. Probably because it was held by Chloe Grace Moretz. I didn't like the 2005 movie much, but I'm glad to see she's doing so well in her career.

Just look up Amityville Horror prop, you'll see them, and if you look under sold listings you'll see the ones that they had previously.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 am

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Thought you all might like to see this.

The picture shown is of an already sold model, but you can get the same one commissioned by the same artist:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321430570665?ss ... 1423.l2649

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 am

Here's Hans Holzer's Murder In Amityville with the photos. It's got movie photos and photos of the real house and Ron DeFeo and Dawn's graduation (I think) picture. It doesn't say in the listing whether it has photos, but mine that had that cover did, so I'm assuming it does but you could ask the seller to be certain.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Murder-in-Amity ... 19edb16442

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 am

Not on ebay...

1968 GMC SUBURBAN (USED IN THE REMAKE OF THE AMITYVILLE HORROR)

$22,900

http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=1169777