Amityville merchandise on eBay

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Re: Amityville merchandise on eBay

Post by Brooke Forrester » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:09 pm

I like that too. The price has been reduced but it's still too much for my budget. I'd say to whoever can afford it though, it's a pretty cool thing to have.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:59 am

There is an Amityville movie house (1970's/80's) custom made light up bank on ebay right now. I can't post the link because I'm on a tablet and don't know how to do the copy/paste on it, but if you type in Amityville and look under newly listed, you'll see it. It depicts the fan windows side of the house. It's cute.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Here it is -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halloween-Amity ... 3aa0597706
The Amityville House Hand custom made coin bank or treasure hidden stash/items.

Lights up top windows (optional) (battery included) shown on picture and or other use without light. You can find a smaller light or plug in yourself. 8 watt bulb at least.

Holds up to 2pounds of weight on wall

One of its kind & only design in this size.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:35 am

Thanks for posting the link.

It sold quickly.

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 pm

There's this model on Etsy. It's the same HO Scale model you've seen, except this person took it up a notch. They added landscaping, interior rooms, lighting and a garage, which don't come with the Atlas kit.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164142502/ ... p-header-3
Gonna go make me some Sugar Cookie Stew! Yum yum!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 am

AMITYVILLE HORROR (2005) MGM Archives (scene 42) NO PLACE LIKE HOME Prop lot

15-piece “NO PLACE LIKE HOME” production-used childrens magnetic letter prop lot from the 2005 MGM film "The Amityville Horror”.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMITYVILLE-HORR ... 25a3042f34

JESSE JAMES (2005, AMITYVILLE HORROR) MGM production-used Billy 1970's prop lamp

Billy Lutz (Jesse James) boy's bedroom 70's fiber-Optic prop lamp from the 2005 MGM film "The Amityville Horror”.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JESSE-JAMES-200 ... 234dc3194b

The Boy's Room (2005, AMITYVILLE HORROR) MGM production-used set prop lot

Billy & Michael Lutz (Jesse James & Jimmy Bennett) boy's bedroom prop lot from the 2005 MGM film "The Amityville Horror”.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Boys-Room-2 ... 25a3045686

RYAN REYNOLDS (2005, Amityville Horror) MGM production-used boat prop propeller

George Lutz (Ryan Reynolds) production-used 1 : 1 scale motor boat propeller & fake human hair prop
(from the scene when Reynolds dives into the water believing his daughters hair is caught in the propeller from the boat located in the boat house) from the 2005 MGM film "The Amityville Horror”.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RYAN-REYNOLDS-2 ... 234dc2d1be

Melissa George (2005, AMITYVILLE HORROR) MGM production-used Kathy Lutz costume

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melissa-George- ... 25a3041f3a

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:07 am

Those prices aren't too bad... at least I don't think so - if I were enough of a fan of the remake and had the money, I would buy them.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:52 pm

I'd like the etch-a-sketch used by Chloe Grace Moretz, but it was $600.00. Not sure if it's still available.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 pm

:|
Paranormal / Occult Item: A Rock from The Amityville House

Rock from the grounds of The Amityville House

My friends and I were at the 112 Ocean Avenue home about 3 times in the late 80’s to early 90”s On our last visit we sought a souvenir and received this flat rock from the walkway around the boathouse. We kept it for a few years. When I moved to another state, my friend gave me the rock to take with me. I later moved to the DC area in 1999 where it remained packed away in the attic. Sometime in 2009, after relocating it in the house, I started to hear sounds and scratching coming from the walls, especially after viewing any movie or show that had to deal with the occult. One summer, in 2013, I had enough and took some action.

I decided to throw the rock into the back yard. I just thought it was a bad thing to have in the house. The noises stopped and the house seemed lighter and more easy going. I came across this rock a few months ago and decided to get rid of it for good. My friend and Attorney friend were with me that night. Witnesses willing to substantiate all I have said here if you want that. Only bid on this if you really want to accept this rock and all that will come with it. I think it will help if you’re a skeptic…you might be able to better deal with its effects. Rock is now kept at work and ready to get rid of it and ship it out! Someone was really interested but couldn't cough-up $146.00 to $246.66 dollars, so now their loss is your gain! I can get an affidavit of these accounts if you need it...let me know.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paranormal-Occu ... 43da696e7c

112 elm street
Amityville Member

Post by 112 elm street » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Reminds me of people claiming the same thing after bringing rocks home from the Bell Witch Cave in Adams TN. I have even heard they recommend cleaning the bottom of your shoes after a visit. A little paranoid if you ask me!

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:32 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote::|
Paranormal / Occult Item: A Rock from The Amityville House

Rock from the grounds of The Amityville House

My friends and I were at the 112 Ocean Avenue home about 3 times in the late 80’s to early 90”s On our last visit we sought a souvenir and received this flat rock from the walkway around the boathouse. We kept it for a few years. When I moved to another state, my friend gave me the rock to take with me. I later moved to the DC area in 1999 where it remained packed away in the attic. Sometime in 2009, after relocating it in the house, I started to hear sounds and scratching coming from the walls, especially after viewing any movie or show that had to deal with the occult. One summer, in 2013, I had enough and took some action.

I decided to throw the rock into the back yard. I just thought it was a bad thing to have in the house. The noises stopped and the house seemed lighter and more easy going. I came across this rock a few months ago and decided to get rid of it for good. My friend and Attorney friend were with me that night. Witnesses willing to substantiate all I have said here if you want that. Only bid on this if you really want to accept this rock and all that will come with it. I think it will help if you’re a skeptic…you might be able to better deal with its effects. Rock is now kept at work and ready to get rid of it and ship it out! Someone was really interested but couldn't cough-up $146.00 to $246.66 dollars, so now their loss is your gain! I can get an affidavit of these accounts if you need it...let me know.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paranormal-Occu ... 43da696e7c
Cool. This person is wanting to charge big bucks for someone to buy his possessed rock and then pass on the torment to the idiot buyer.

Sounds and scratching coming from the walls??? HMM? I'll guess rats or other small pests that entered into your house. My friend and attorney friend were with me that night. I'll take another stab here. You were all DRUNK!

Rock is now kept at work. Glad to hear you got it from your yard and took it to work with you. Guess you overcame your fear of it and it does not act up in its present sitting place at your workplace.

I thought Ed Warren died?

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:08 pm

lol I meant to post this here, I posted it on the Facebook page... how crazy.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:22 am

I've seen that person trying to sell a rock they claim they stole from the floor of the house. I'm sure they are a fraud.

There are a lot of props listed from the 2005 movie. Just type in Amityville Horror for your search. They are new listings so they should come out close to the top of the list.

Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Post by Amity108 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:29 am

That guy has been selling that rock for the past 6 months. He surely is a fraud and I'm sure he has sold more than 1. I didn't know LI had rocks like that or that the house had rocks like that used to build the houses foundation. Last time I checked, the walls in the basement are cinder block and the floor was concrete. Lol also that LI is a huge sand bar.
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Apparently it's a rock slab from the walkway by the boathouse. I might believe that if I saw a photo of the walkway near the boathouse in the 80's/90's and if they matched. Even then, there's no way of really knowing - could have just found/bought a similar slab that looks like one (if there really were walkway slabs like this at any time).

The part that makes the whole thing ridiculous is the "possessed" part. I feel bad for anyone who actually believes there's a possessed rock from the Amityville house on eBay for sale.

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Is the seller Ayko?

antny000
Amityville Addict

Post by antny000 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 am

I wonder if this was the original idea they had for the house, before settling on the house they used. While this house looks somewhat similar to the one used, I can't help but notice some differences.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lutz-TERROR-HOU ... 234f3bdc68

Pretty awesome item to own if you're a fan of the remake and have the money for it.

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:37 pm

I wonder how much people would pay for a high res copy of ghostie boy signed by Lorraine Warren?

msmart112
Amityville_Member

Post by msmart112 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:48 pm

I wonder how much people would pay for a high res copy of ghostie boy signed by Paul Bartz?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:11 pm

RONALD DEFEO "AMITYVILLE HORROR" CHRISTMAS CARD

http://www.deathmerchant.net/index.php? ... uct_id=217

$325.00!

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sat May 02, 2015 6:55 pm

That's an interesting item, sherbet.

I would have liked one of the house plans from the remake but that's way out of my price range, especially now, I've got other things I need money for.