AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Amityville: The Awakening International Trailer And Poster Hint At August Release

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/amit ... t-release/



Image
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby believer » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:07 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Amityville: The Awakening International Trailer And Poster Hint At August Release

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/amit ... t-release/



Image


Bwhahahahaha!!!!! I got about as much faith in the release of Amityville:The Awakening as I do in the release of Shattered Hopes Part 3!!!!
User avatar
believer
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby horsysauce » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:43 am

Well it does give the wannabe administrator the look as if he is up on things in the Amityville world.

Considering the fact that people in here have already seen it. Good job.
horsysauce
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Jimmie_R » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:30 am

horsysauce wrote:Well it does give the wannabe administrator the look as if he is up on things in the Amityville world.

Considering the fact that people in here have already seen it. Good job.



I don´t think most people here has seen it.. especially since you have to pay to stream it
Jimmie_R
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:08 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Amit Y Ville » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:02 am

Jimmie_R wrote:
horsysauce wrote:Well it does give the wannabe administrator the look as if he is up on things in the Amityville world.

Considering the fact that people in here have already seen it. Good job.



I don´t think most people here has seen it.. especially since you have to pay to stream it

Errr... you don't.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."
User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Crash » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 am

Apparently it's now out in Russia or some parts of Europe (it's out in Romania tomorrow) saw a few mentions on twitter.


There's a few reviews also but google translate ain't great,example-

http://www.playbuzz.com/andred19/amityville-the-awakening-2017?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

For those who claim to have seen it not sure why your having a fuss,spoiler tag the films ending and then we'll see if it's true eventually.
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/
User avatar
Crash
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:38 am

Crash wrote:Apparently it's now out in Russia or some parts of Europe (it's out in Romania tomorrow) saw a few mentions on twitter.


There's a few reviews also but google translate ain't great,example-

http://www.playbuzz.com/andred19/amityville-the-awakening-2017?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff

For those who claim to have seen it not sure why your having a fuss,spoiler tag the films ending and then we'll see if it's true eventually.

Do you really care if the film has been already watched (by members here) in Russia or parts of Europe like Romania while you demand spoiler tags of the film ending and so to prove it has already been watched?!
Get off the drugs (that are obviously too much for your brain)!
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Crash » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:23 am

Chill out,was just posting that it had been officially released finally so couple of review are out.
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/
User avatar
Crash
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Crash wrote:Chill out,was just posting that it had been officially released finally so couple of review are out.

I am not being 'hot headed' or angry rather simply stating facts without getting emotional at all, but you do need to 'chill out' getting all sensitive about it. You say, 'Was just posting...so (a) couple of review(s) are out?!' Well then you should read what you post. Here it is again and you are obviously not 'just posting so couple of review are out.' You do seem to want to provoke something though. *YAWN*
Crash wrote:For those who claim to have seen it not sure why your having a fuss,spoiler tag the films ending and then we'll see if it's true eventually.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Crash » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:13 am

:roll:
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/
User avatar
Crash
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:14 am

Crash wrote::roll:

This is how you stand down without an explanation to your lie and attempt at provoking fellow members?!
I believe that would be my line, if I was that immature.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby sherbetbizarre » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:40 pm

Calm down, Ayko.
User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
 
Posts: 9626
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 10:13 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:14 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Calm down, Ayko.

You first.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby kudzu » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:45 am

Someday they'll make a movie about the fans called Amityville: The Arguing
User avatar
kudzu
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:33 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Brendan72 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:21 am

kudzu wrote:Someday they'll make a movie about the fans called Amityville: The Arguing


Maybe it will be released before the aforementioned unreleased movie?
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
User avatar
Brendan72
Forest Giant
 
Posts: 2981
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:56 pm
Location: Australia

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby kudzu » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:50 am

Brendan72 wrote:
Maybe it will be released before the aforementioned unreleased movie?


Oh I have no doubt. They will have rebooted the 2005 version by then.
User avatar
kudzu
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:33 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Amit Y Ville » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:24 am

Ayko wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Calm down, Ayko.

You first.

True, sherbet lost it quite a few times in this thread after all if I remmeber correctly.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."
User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:40 pm

He sure did, even was insulting. I have been direct but not offensive or aggressive though I am not an Administrator or such here...
As for Amityville: The Arguing... Who's arguing??
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby horsysauce » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Ayko wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:Calm down, Ayko.

You first.

True, sherbet lost it quite a few times in this thread after all if I remmeber correctly.


I think he has a major problem with his members outdoing him on all things Amityville. When someone else sees the flick or reads the book he obviously can't deal with it so he resorts to bullying playground tactics and calling people liars. Maybe that's why he likes the Lutz boys?

Truth be told, Jimmysmokes should be running this board.
horsysauce
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby Ayko » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:15 pm

horsysauce wrote:I think he has a major problem with his members outdoing him on all things Amityville. When someone else sees the flick or reads the book he obviously can't deal with it so he resorts to bullying playground tactics and calling people liars. Maybe that's why he likes the Lutz boys?

Truth be told, Jimmysmokes should be running this board.

He is also arrogant, rude, and does not like to stick to the issue while advertising how he does not care about Amityville or this web-site.
So, before replacing him (with jimmysmokes or whoever) we need to look at replacing the slackers that put him there and that do nothing to evolve this site out of its state of limbo and ancient graphics that scream, 'I don't care much about this site at all and we don't have the time for any of it with all our 'cats' '. A slap in the face to this site. Mark my words, it will come back to haunt them.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
User avatar
Ayko
Amityville Addict
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:07 am

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Postby horsysauce » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:59 am

Ayko wrote:
horsysauce wrote:I think he has a major problem with his members outdoing him on all things Amityville. When someone else sees the flick or reads the book he obviously can't deal with it so he resorts to bullying playground tactics and calling people liars. Maybe that's why he likes the Lutz boys?

Truth be told, Jimmysmokes should be running this board.

He is also arrogant, rude, and does not like to stick to the issue while advertising how he does not care about Amityville or this web-site.
So, before replacing him (with jimmysmokes or whoever) we need to look at replacing the slackers that put him there and that do nothing to evolve this site out of its state of limbo and ancient graphics that scream, 'I don't care much about this site at all and we don't have the time for any of it with all our 'cats' '. A slap in the face to this site. Mark my words, it will come back to haunt them.


Oh those are just his good points.

He's putting up stuff about Alice Cooper and Amityville? Not even funny just sad.
horsysauce
Amityville Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Amityville Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
cron