Melissa George on Celebrity Ghost Stories

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Re: Melissa George on Celebrity Ghost Stories

Postby Amit Y Ville » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:59 am

When I first got into amityville we used to watch a soap opera that Melissa was in at that exact time. Years later she was the star of the remake. Quite a coincidence that this happened.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."
Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Re: Melissa George on Celebrity Ghost Stories

Postby Brendan72 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:When I first got into amityville we used to watch a soap opera that Melissa was in at that exact time. Years later she was the star of the remake. Quite a coincidence that this happened.

During the 1990's she starred in an Australian soap called 'Home and Away' which is a long-running soap opera (still going and don't know why or how, people are just stupid I guess). Incidentally it is the same one in which Chris Hemsworth began in. A lot of Australian actors began their break in soaps (a launch platform for their careers I suppose), a trend not uncommon with actors who actually make it and don't fade into obscurity.

I am guessing at the time of the remake she was just spouting the film company line and regurgitating what they told her to say - not sure if she agreed with it or not doesn't really matter, as it was said and that is it. She probably made her ACTUAL stance years later (which still is a contradiction) but still doesn't make it any easier on the surviving Lutz or DeFeo family members.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Previous

Return to Amityville Discussion