Chris Lutz Tells His Story Oct. 30th

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
msmart112
Amityville_Member

Re: Chris Lutz Tells His Story Oct. 30th

Post by msmart112 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 pm

tomspy77 wrote:I love that the proceeds went to charity...
The proceeds went to fund Christopher's documentary.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh sorry read that wrong then...still, I don't mind, but I think it was advertised as a bot of a tease with no payoff for how it was described.

DC Fan
Amityville Addict

Post by DC Fan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 pm

TimYancey wrote:The Amityville Horror: Was it real... or just a hoax?

Have you ever wondered what the kids had to say about it?

Now is your chance to find out. My friend Christopher Quarantino (a.k.a. Lutz) is the boy who lived in the Amityville Horror House. His family was the basis for the smash hit novel, "The Amityville Horror", and a slew of movies under the same name. Christopher has finally decided it's time to tell his story. And he has chosen this Halloween Eve to do it!

Join Christopher for an amazing fireside chat, as he goes online in a special LIVE broadcast pay-per-view event!

Christopher will delve into the mysteries of Amityville... as he remembers it. I can personally guarantee you there will be some never before heard shocking revelations in regards to the story of what happened inside the house at 112 Ocean Avenue.

You can purchase an online ticket for five dollars... proceeds will go to help fund a documentary film project regarding Chris's incredible testimony about Amityville, and his life. Please show your support for my friend Christopher - the fireside chat will air live on October 30, 2011!

To purchase an online ticket - and watch the event - check out this link!

http://www.tvoop.com/channel/2787-amity ... -challenge
Did Christopher promise anything more than "one creepy story"? Maybe I have it wrong and Tim can explain how. Otherwise I only recall others saying that he would uncover some big truth about the AH.

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 pm

I think there was a post on Facebook that mentioned he would tell one creepy story, I just thought that it would have been something that occured at 112, not somewhere else.

Again, I don't want to start anything and have no right to feel slighted as I could not afford to pay the pay-per-view fee, but I thought the way it was worded it would focus more on what happened in the Amity house.

Victoria Principles
Amityville Maniac

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:43 am

I hope Christopher has the advice of a professional publicist available. The thing that he did on Sunday night is not the way to get off to a good start. It just perpetuates the perception in that he is following in George and Kathy footsteps at making money off the house. If you are going to charge for an event, you are going to have to release new details what went on in the house or what happened to the family after they fled the house.

blackorchid
Amityville Member

Post by blackorchid » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Wow, I couldn't do the chat (time diff) and jumped on here hoping there would be a lot of posts about it .... seems like it was a bit of a fizzer. Bummer. Sounds like Chris needs to get an experienced EP on board to shop around his movie idea. He could do a low budget doco, I'm sure it would get some interest from the cable networks. TAH is famous across quite a few territories, so between them he could try and sell something to pull together a budget.
Kath: So have you thought about your kitchen fit out, Kim?
Kim: Yes I have, I want solid monogamy.
Kath: Oh, no, Kim, that's old-fashioned. You just want a veneer of
monogamy.

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Wow this pay per listen sounds like a big bust! I recently heard Chris aka Lutz on the Tim Yancy online radio show. There too he held back telling anything about the story saying he was bound to making the movie. The only thing I got out of the interview with Tim Yancy was how messed up Chris got from having to deal with the effects of what had happened to him the rest of his life! He spent his teenage years pretty messed up with drugs and alcohol.

Too bad he didn't do a better job on this pay per listen to earn his $5.00 per person. How many people were online to hear this event does anyone know?
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

Rhiannon99
Amityville Member

Post by Rhiannon99 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Evanguy Reincarnated wrote:
Too bad he didn't do a better job on this pay per listen to earn his $5.00 per person. How many people were online to hear this event does anyone know?
Between 52 and 54 people.

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Rhiannon99 wrote:
Evanguy Reincarnated wrote:
Between 52 and 54 people.
Thanks Rhiannon99......So if my math is correct they made about $300? Not a lot of money. I am seeing more and more of these types of pay per view events popping up on the internet
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home