THE CONJURING movies

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Crash
Amityville Addict

Re: THE CONJURING movies

Post by Crash » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:36 pm

That was a pretty interesting read,it's amazing how much random information shows up when you start following a topic that you don't get in other articles ..from the people themselves on forums etc.
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:36 am

Why ‘The Conjuring’ Could Become the Biggest Horror Franchise of the Century

Four movies in — with at least three more on deck — and the burgeoning The Conjuring Universe is continuing to scare up big box office bucks with no sign of slowing down. Even during the downturned, dog days of summer, the latest film in the franchise, prequel-to-a-sequel “Annabelle: Creation,” topped out as the weekend’s biggest winner, pulling in over $35 million in domestic returns and handily dispatching with its nearest competition (“Dunkirk,” now in its fourth week, made just $11.4 million to take second place). The 21st century has already played home to one of the genre’s biggest hit franchises ever and has steadily rolled out new offerings that seem destined to inspire their own series but, for now, “The Conjuring” is king. And it won’t stop until it becomes the biggest horror franchise of the century.
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/the-co ... 201866336/

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Why ‘The Conjuring’ Could Become the Biggest Horror Franchise of the Century

Four movies in — with at least three more on deck — and the burgeoning The Conjuring Universe is continuing to scare up big box office bucks with no sign of slowing down. Even during the downturned, dog days of summer, the latest film in the franchise, prequel-to-a-sequel “Annabelle: Creation,” topped out as the weekend’s biggest winner, pulling in over $35 million in domestic returns and handily dispatching with its nearest competition (“Dunkirk,” now in its fourth week, made just $11.4 million to take second place). The 21st century has already played home to one of the genre’s biggest hit franchises ever and has steadily rolled out new offerings that seem destined to inspire their own series but, for now, “The Conjuring” is king. And it won’t stop until it becomes the biggest horror franchise of the century.
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/the-co ... 201866336/
I am not sure how they can even refer to the Annabelle movies as part of the 'Conjuring' franchise. Standalone horror movies at best and I use that term loosely.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

saintlaz1
Amityville Member

Post by saintlaz1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:35 pm

I don’t know if this was brought up before but why are the DeFeo paintings in the stairwell of the warrens investigated after the Lutz left?

saintlaz1
Amityville Member

Post by saintlaz1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 am

saintlaz1 wrote:I don’t know if this was brought up before but why are the DeFeo paintings in the stairwell of the warrens investigated after the Lutz left?

Never mind I saw it from the beginning now