Name change request...

Having a problem with the board? Let us know here.
Jacob Sterling
Don't lie to me, you bastard fornicator.

Name change request...

Post by Jacob Sterling »

You know, when I signed up, I couldn't think of a name, and now looking back I think "Quarter Moon" is inappropriate, as I kind of prefer the square windows on the house's facade.

If it's possible, could a mod/admin change my screen name to "Jake Sterling" if it's available? He's my favorite character from any of the Amityville movies and was portrayed by Stephen Macht in Amityville 1992, which to me is the most sensitive of all the Amityvilles. The Batman Returns of the Amityville series, to me, if you will.
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Re: Name change request...

Post by Dan the Damned »

Okay. I'll change it tomorrow. Remember, the board won't log you in tomorrow unless you use the name Jake Sterling. Password won't change. If I forget, remind me via PM.
Jacob Sterling

Post by Jacob Sterling »

Dan the Damned wrote:Okay. I'll change it tomorrow. Remember, the board won't log you in tomorrow unless you use the name Jake Sterling. Password won't change. If I forget, remind me via PM.
Gotcha. Now all I have to do is find an unflattering picture of Stephen Macht from that movie to make into an avatar...
Sometimes I drink more than I need to, until the TV's dead and gone. I may be lonely-- but I'm never alone, and the night may pass me by, but I never cry.
~ Alice Cooper
Jacob Sterling

Post by Jacob Sterling »

You know, I hate to do this, but being that I've not watched the movie in a long time, I went to the IMDb page and looked up the character and he's listed as "Jacob Sterling..." I know it's a minor change, but could my name be "Jacob Sterling" if it's not already taken? It's kind of my obsessive compulsiveness acting up, I'd like to match the character as credited in the film. Sorry! :(
~ Alice Cooper