i need answers

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
marcie
Amityville Addict

i need answers

Post by marcie » Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:53 pm

this is very hard for me , i am not a believer in any of this but the events that have taken place recently with my sister , she is very sick and our brother is in jail and things are just not right around here. i noticed when i was checking my sisters email she is a member of this site, her email is probably none of my business but i felt i had too ..i have a hard time believing or well i did until now ..i need some answers, exactly what did the lutzes experience in that house .if anyone can give me some information, thank you

blaufeuer
Amityville Member

Post by blaufeuer » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:07 pm

check your private message

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:39 am

Well Marcie, I'm not sure where to begin either.

Your sister "Mary Harrison" apparently died in the hospital. At least that was what "Katie Smith" said. Then Katie was murdered by her boyfriend "James"; or at least that's what "James" said. And since you apparently all live in the same house, I'm surprised you didn't know more about it.

Refer to this thread:

"Sorry But I Need To Get This Out"

I have emails that were sent to the Administrator email box that show you to be "Mary Harrison's" sister (You had requested a couple months back that we remove your sister's name from our board).

I also have several emails showing that "Katie Smith" claims to be "James's" boyfriend (your brother) and that "Mary Harrison" is "James's" sister. What's going on here, "Marcie"?

I need some answers, too......
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Littlelukey
These Things Have Always Puzzled Me

Post by Littlelukey » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:52 am

Me thinks someone is bored Billy and wants to start some friction. Me thinks it may all be Katie. Me thinks someone needs to get a life :D

Littlelukey

Post by Littlelukey » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:05 am

I really NEED to get this out the following are all me or my sockpuppets.....Drytowell, Silkypup, Billycigars, Lisa Marie, DC Bunny, Toukee, Dan the Damned, ZZ Vampy, The Vampireoligist and Sherbetbizzare.... So you will see there is NOTHING you can put past me. In fact every user name apart from James and KatieSmith is me. So it's just you and me in here Kiddo. So how's it going :lol:

applecakes
Day Dreamer

Post by applecakes » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:07 am

:lol:
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:10 am

Damn Ibbles, there ya go dropping facts down. LOL I had a feeling this is somewhat related. What is going on here? Meh, I am gonna go back to sleep. Someone please wake me when more is known *fluffs pillows up and yawns* Thanks.
Im not little, Im funsize!

sithsk8r
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
Location: orbiting your primitive homeworld in my mother ship

Post by sithsk8r » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:13 pm

BillyCigars wrote:Well Marcie, I'm not sure where to begin either.

Your sister "Mary Harrison" apparently died in the hospital. At least that was what "Katie Smith" said. Then Katie was murdered by her boyfriend "James"; or at least that's what "James" said. And since you apparently all live in the same house, I'm surprised you didn't know more about it.

Refer to this thread:

"Sorry But I Need To Get This Out"

I have emails that were sent to the Administrator email box that show you to be "Mary Harrison's" sister (You had requested a couple months back that we remove your sister's name from our board).

I also have several emails showing that "Katie Smith" claims to be "James's" boyfriend (your brother) and that "Mary Harrison" is "James's" sister. What's going on here, "Marcie"?

I need some answers, too......

these are all the same ppl? What about katie**
this is weird. why so many accounts?
[color=red][b]RY'S AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE[/b][/color]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Meatwad.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Shake.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Frylock.gif[/img]

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:33 pm

ok so Marcie, mary and james are related. sisters and brother. james and katie are b/gfriend. mary is dead due to weird stuff going on. james killed katie and is now in jail. marcie is looking for answers ( for what? )

but they are all the same person?

multiple personalities. ??

Katie**
Amityville Member

Post by Katie** » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:37 pm

I didnt realize there was another Katie on the board :? but I'm someone else i think. Im confused.
And then you died.... and the whole world stopped....

Littlelukey

Post by Littlelukey » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:02 pm

vampy1978 wrote:ok so Marcie, mary and james are related. sisters and brother. james and katie are b/gfriend. mary is dead due to weird stuff going on. james killed katie and is now in jail. marcie is looking for answers ( for what? )

but they are all the same person?

multiple personalities. ??
I think you forgot the sickest part that is Katie and James are also Brother and Sister. :At least thats what I think their saying???? Oh my Goodness this is so confusing :x

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:43 pm

omfg!!! WHAT????

ok really?

Marcie
Your sister "Mary Harrison
Then Katie was murdered by her boyfriend "James

"Katie Smith" claims to be "James's" boyfriend (marcie's brother) and that "Mary Harrison" is "James's" sister

Toukee
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by Toukee » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:04 pm

KATIE SMITH WAS MURDERED????

(I'm sure it was all of that talk about "happy sacks" and "Mister Po Po" that finally did her in)

Why do I always miss all of the good stuff around here?

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:10 pm

toukee. your horrable. :wink:

for billy
when was she murdered??? what did james say in the emial? did you turn it in?

Toukee
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by Toukee » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:16 pm

katie and I had grown very close in the short amount of time that we interacted on here....why, we'd even gotten to a point where she wouldn't make a post insulting me immediately after every single post that I'd make.

If that's not a true friend, then I don't know what is!

Does anybody know what's going to happen to her body? I'm just asking because I happen to know that Katie always wanted to be stuffed and mounted....not necessarily in that order, of course.

Littlelukey

Post by Littlelukey » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:57 pm

Yes alas it is true dear Katie was disposed of and you can read all about it in the " sorry but i need to get this out thread " :cry:

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

Post by dalnkel » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:26 pm

i dont understand all this what is going on here were is the proof that all this happerned i read the other posts and just read aload of rubbish that james put on there. what were the weird things that happerned in there house and why hasnt marcie posted back
some people have nothing better to do than make up these stories there are women out there who are going throught this horried life day in day out and are to frightned to tell anyone domestic voilence kills and is not something to joke about

vampy1978
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**

Post by vampy1978 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:51 pm

eww. i just read all of james's posts. they are deffently disturbing. :-(

hope it is a joke. a sick mean horrable joke. :-(

sithsk8r
**ACCOUNT ON HOLD**
Location: orbiting your primitive homeworld in my mother ship

Post by sithsk8r » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:23 am

james made me feel really good. he knew how to work it and make me feel special and he even said my name and played with my hair. it was real special and sweet. too bad hes in prison.
[color=red][b]RY'S AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE[/b][/color]
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Meatwad.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Shake.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/rysk8r/sigsandpix/Frylock.gif[/img]

applecakes
Day Dreamer

Post by applecakes » Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:28 am

OMG what did I just read? This guy is claiming to have killed his girlfriend.
You sicko if this is for real I hope your caught. I can't believe I missed all this WTF. Ya know this is not funny at all. I don't know if this a joke or not but it's sick either way go get help. If you did hurt her do know this most prisoners don't take to kindly to hurting your woman or hurting kids so I hope they give you a good ole butt kickin in jail. I am so digusted right now what a POS. :shock: :cry: :evil:
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

Littlelukey

Post by Littlelukey » Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:43 pm

Uhm guys I think the point is that James and Katie are the same person just trying to cause :) flower :)! As well as Marcie and Mary Harrison. Sockpuppets Unite!