What did you do today ?

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Re: What did you do today ?

Post by csullivan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:07 am

all i do is sleep all day i wake up long enough to take a shower and all but then i lay back down and watch tv and sleep ...sometimes iam ok and other times i am not :(

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:53 am

My dad came over to my house and put in a new toilet and bathroom floor. Thank god becasue every time anyone flushed the old toilet the pipes would shake and it sounded like an earthquake!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 am

" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:09 am

That was a great find! Maybe I should have posted my toilet!

devilbustedinct
Walking the Burning Fence

Post by devilbustedinct » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:16 pm

kathyM wrote:My dad came over to my house and put in a new toilet and bathroom floor. Thank god becasue every time anyone flushed the old toilet the pipes would shake and it sounded like an earthquake!
Or demons.

L-Dub
Amityville Member

Post by L-Dub » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:57 pm

I think my tv is broken. It was fine last night!!!!! waaaaaaaahhhhhhh

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Wow the demons have been busy, they got my toilet and your tv! ha ha!

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 am

kathyM wrote:Wow the demons have been busy, they got my toilet and your tv! ha ha!
:lol:

L-Dub
Amityville Member

Post by L-Dub » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm

kathyM wrote:Wow the demons have been busy, they got my toilet and your tv! ha ha!
Ha, I was thinking that too. Thought they also got the back window of my Bronco (yeah, it's the white O.J. Simpson edition..lol) but I managed to figure that problem out. Nahnahnananaaaaaahhh. :D

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm

not been feeling very well today been sleeping off and on all day and now iam wide awake
:sheep:

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 pm

this morning started out not so well but it turned out a little better ..today is my birthday and i am 41..ugh...i am getting old ..anyway i was taken out to dinner and it turned out to be not so bad

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:14 pm

csullivan wrote:this morning started out not so well but it turned out a little better ..today is my birthday and i am 41..ugh...i am getting old ..anyway i was taken out to dinner and it turned out to be not so bad

Wow! From your picture, I wouldn't have guessed you over 25!
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Tim wrote:Wow! From your picture, I wouldn't have guessed you over 25!
That prolly means that, like so many of us, you've gotten the real picture by now, right? Hint: Your original guess was 100% right on the money :dance:
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:41 am

I am baking chocolate chip cookies. Yum! I am moving all my outside furniture to cover and waiting for this big wind storm that is supposed to be coming. Schools are being cancelled here flights are cancelled. The news has been talking about this storm all morning so we shall see if it is as bad as they are saying.

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:46 pm

kathyM wrote:I am baking chocolate chip cookies. Yum! I am moving all my outside furniture to cover and waiting for this big wind storm that is supposed to be coming. Schools are being cancelled here flights are cancelled. The news has been talking about this storm all morning so we shall see if it is as bad as they are saying.
did you get that wind storm..is evrything okay there

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:00 pm

csullivan wrote:
kathyM wrote:I am baking chocolate chip cookies. Yum! I am moving all my outside furniture to cover and waiting for this big wind storm that is supposed to be coming. Schools are being cancelled here flights are cancelled. The news has been talking about this storm all morning so we shall see if it is as bad as they are saying.
did you get that wind storm..is evrything okay there
Ya, how was it in Troy? It got intense here in Central Ohio for a little while but thank goodness it fizzled out pretty quick. It was a fast moving storm, about 70 mph and we did have tornado warnings. We also got pounded with rain that made visibility damn near impossible for about 10 minutes. Guess which idiot was out in it LOL :hammer:

YEP, Me.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Spent time studying today...
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 am

We got absolutely nothing here! It rained for like a second. I was bracing for the storm of the century the way the weather was all day reporting it for two days! Talk about overkill!

Howard64, what are you studying?

Halloween is coming soon! I have to go get a pumpkin.

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:56 am

Well since my back has gotten so bad I Had to change my degree plan from nursing to something
I could handle physically. I am studying Information Technology with emphasis in Security and
Computer Forensics. have learned a great deal about how systems work, operating systems
viruses, malware and keeping hackers at bay :)

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:06 pm

That is cool! Happy studying!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Thanks!! I have a couple of weeks off then i start my next semester:)

Got to keep my GPA ...4.0:)