Allison DeFeo?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:34 pm

Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 am
It is interesting, and do keep us updated.
When you say you want to be updated, do you want really big things or just anything I see out of the ordinary? As a side note, sometimes I feel a presence that makes me think of her, and you can call it luck if you want, but the other day when I was leaving school, it was raining really hard, when I was walking to my bus, it was just drizzling, while driving it was raining hard again and on the radio, there was an EAS for a tornado warning, around the time I got to my stop, it darn near stopped, once I got home and closed the door, I heard thunder, and that whole time, I swear I could kind of feel that comforting presence.

User avatar
Matt9290
Oh My Goodness
Posts: 520
Location: UK

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by Matt9290 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:34 pm

TC1 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:34 pm
Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 am
It is interesting, and do keep us updated.
When you say you want to be updated, do you want really big things or just anything I see out of the ordinary? As a side note, sometimes I feel a presence that makes me think of her, and you can call it luck if you want, but the other day when I was leaving school, it was raining really hard, when I was walking to my bus, it was just drizzling, while driving it was raining hard again and on the radio, there was an EAS for a tornado warning, around the time I got to my stop, it darn near stopped, once I got home and closed the door, I heard thunder, and that whole time, I swear I could kind of feel that comforting presence.
Thanks for sharing TC - I'll be honest I'm interested in anything out of the ordinary, big or small. Firsthand accounts of experiences are always interesting to read and help give a better understanding of how things are effecting people both physically and psychologically. The Amityville Horror is full of such examples, so please do keep updating when you can.
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm

I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)

gd134
Amityville Member
Posts: 28

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by gd134 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm

TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.

User avatar
The Bullshit Sheriff
Amityville Member
Posts: 76

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by The Bullshit Sheriff » Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 pm

gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
I think you're both out of your mind.

Get a life you pathetic losers.

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 611

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm

gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
How dare you say that to someone.

Apart from accuse me of looking into song lyrics too deeply, TC1 has done nothing wrong.

Just because you've never experienced supernatural behaviour before doesn't make it not true, or a mental illness.

Please apologize and remove your post.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
How dare you say that to someone.

Apart from accuse me of looking into song lyrics too deeply, TC1 has done nothing wrong.

Just because you've never experienced supernatural behaviour before doesn't make it not true, or a mental illness.

Please apologize and remove your post.
Thanks, I owe you one and sorry about that.

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:28 pm

gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
You say I'm out of my mind, but then proceed to say that it is normal for our brains to trick us? You completely contradicted yourself there. And what does it matter if I am "out of my mind?" (Which I'm not) I'm not hurting anybody, and I'm happy (something I haven't been for a while) I agree with Amit Y Ville, you shouldn't put labels on people.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict
Posts: 611

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 am

For gods sake would someone put an end to this sh!t! You don’t need to make twenty threads on Allison, one is enough! And somebody ban that worthless trouble maker Amityville. Dumbass has nothing better to do than live in here posting absolute :) flower :). Enough
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:03 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:25 am
For gods sake would someone put an end to this sh!t! You don’t need to make twenty threads on Allison, one is enough! And somebody ban that worthless trouble maker Amityville. Dumbass has nothing better to do than live in here posting absolute :) flower :). Enough
Yeah right, try again, I only have four, but technically only one because one of them is locked and the two others are about completely different things and don't even get posted in anymore, calm down.

gd134
Amityville Member
Posts: 28

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by gd134 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
How dare you say that to someone.

Apart from accuse me of looking into song lyrics too deeply, TC1 has done nothing wrong.

Just because you've never experienced supernatural behaviour before doesn't make it not true, or a mental illness.

Please apologize and remove your post.
Seriously? When did I ever accuse TC1 of doing anything wrong. All I did was simply state that his "haunting" might not be true. I also never stated that experiencing any kind of haunting was a mental illness, but rather a common psychological trick that your brain plays on you. I believe in spirits, but I don't believe in hauntings. I can see why you are offended, because the truth hurts. I would like you or TC1 to convince me to believe that Allison, a person who died 45 years ago, would be interested in visiting TC1 who is a person she doesn't even know. I bet you don't have a shred of evidence to prove that the shadow on the curtain is Allison.

gd134
Amityville Member
Posts: 28

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by gd134 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm

TC1 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:28 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm
TC1 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
I learned about some cool connections I have to Allison, my mom told me that if I turned out to be a girl, my name would've been Allison, and Allison and I were both born on upside-down years, 1961 for her, 2002 for me (on a calculator)
I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
You say I'm out of my mind, but then proceed to say that it is normal for our brains to trick us? You completely contradicted yourself there. And what does it matter if I am "out of my mind?" (Which I'm not) I'm not hurting anybody, and I'm happy (something I haven't been for a while) I agree with Amit Y Ville, you shouldn't put labels on people.
How am I contradicting myself? When I say that you are out of your mind, I am addressing your weird obsession over Allison, not the fact that you believe that you are being haunted. You even went as far as to make a website dedicated to Allison.

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm

gd134 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm
When I say that you are out of your mind, I am addressing your weird obsession over Allison, not the fact that you believe that you are being haunted. You even went as far as to make a website dedicated to Allison.
So what exactly is weird about it, and why do you think it's an obsession. FYI, that website is also for Dawn, and who knows? Maybe I'll add the boys someday. If this all bothers you so much, why'd you click on it, and why are you posting here?

gd134
Amityville Member
Posts: 28

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by gd134 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:43 pm

TC1 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm
gd134 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 pm
When I say that you are out of your mind, I am addressing your weird obsession over Allison, not the fact that you believe that you are being haunted. You even went as far as to make a website dedicated to Allison.
So what exactly is weird about it, and why do you think it's an obsession. FYI, that website is also for Dawn, and who knows? Maybe I'll add the boys someday. If this all bothers you so much, why'd you click on it, and why are you posting here?
This is an obsession because it's strange enough to think that Allison is visiting you and "watching over you" when you and her have nothing to do with each other. Only someone who is highly obsessed would think those thoughts.

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 pm

gd134 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:43 pm
This is an obsession because it's strange enough to think that Allison is visiting you and "watching over you" when you and her have nothing to do with each other. Only someone who is highly obsessed would think those thoughts.
You're exactly right (not about the obsession part) but the fact that it's strange because there are no rules in the paranormal world. And let me tell you something else, I didn't believe in the paranormal or ghosts or anything, until I started seeing these signs. You just don't know, because you don't have a first hand account. Agree to disagree and leave it at that?

User avatar
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room
Posts: 611

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by Amit Y Ville » Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 am

gd134 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 7:57 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm
gd134 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:08 pm


I hate to say it TC1, but I think you might be a little out of your mind. Your big obsession over Allison is causing you to feel like you are surrounded by her presence but in reality that might not be true. This is a fundamental psychological fact. Scientists say that your brain tricks you all the time. People can feel like they are experiencing things like hauntings when it is only their mind tricking them. I have experienced this myself. Unless you are related to Allison, I don't know why she would attach herself to you, a kid who was born 28 years after her death.
How dare you say that to someone.

Apart from accuse me of looking into song lyrics too deeply, TC1 has done nothing wrong.

Just because you've never experienced supernatural behaviour before doesn't make it not true, or a mental illness.

Please apologize and remove your post.
Seriously? When did I ever accuse TC1 of doing anything wrong. All I did was simply state that his "haunting" might not be true. I also never stated that experiencing any kind of haunting was a mental illness, but rather a common psychological trick that your brain plays on you. I believe in spirits, but I don't believe in hauntings. I can see why you are offended, because the truth hurts. I would like you or TC1 to convince me to believe that Allison, a person who died 45 years ago, would be interested in visiting TC1 who is a person she doesn't even know. I bet you don't have a shred of evidence to prove that the shadow on the curtain is Allison.
You absolutely disrespected TC1 no matter what your views on the paranormal. Accusing people of being mentally ill is a huge insult, even if it were true. My friend Dave had this at work recently and it caused nothing but bad feelings. Still waiting for you to apologize.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

shane2801
Amityville Addict
Posts: 119
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by shane2801 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:52 pm

This thread is gold. It's got everything. Abuse, Freaks the lot. Keep it going please :clap:

User avatar
TC1
Amityville Member
Posts: 94
Location: The Twilight Zone
Contact:

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:41 pm

I've decided to shift my focus from just Allison to the whole family, not only because some of you are getting the wrong idea about me but also because they all deserve to be loved and remembered and may they rest in peace.

User avatar
BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict
Posts: 695

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue May 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Gee whiz....I’ve got some catching up to do.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict
Posts: 675
Location: In love

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by Brooke Forrester » Mon May 27, 2019 4:26 pm

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone believing in a spirit or that she could feel his caring for her just because she didn’t know him in life. Who’s to say what souls in Heaven can know? Example, I wasn’t on earth at Jesus’ time but I believe He knows who I am as I am a Christian.

The only thing I would say is don’t try to communicate with a spirit by ouija boards because in the Bible it says we shouldn’t try to contact the dead through mediums or devices. Evil spirits can come through pretending to be who you want it to be.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict
Posts: 522
Location: Germany

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Btw. welcome to the board TC1. I really appreciate the memorial page you made for Allison. And I also like your posts here, I don't know why so many people are mad at you?
I'm not sure if you mentioned it there but it's very likely that her nickname was "Aly", at least Ronnie called her like that in some of the interviews he did. I know it's not really the best source but it could be true that her siblings and maybe also her parents called her like that.

The two jigsaw puzzles that can be seen in the crime scene photographs of her room show two locations in Germany (Europe). The one she was last working on shows the harbour of Eckernförde (Germany). Maybe one of the last images she ever saw in her life before she went to bed that night. (In my imagination/theory she worked on the puzzle before going to bed at least.) And I guess there was also a huge 70's cassette/tape recorder in her room if I remember right. Maybe she recorded her voice and the voices of her folks and these recordings still exist somewhere??? Too bad we will never know for sure. That McDonald's sticker on her school bag shows the radio station she used to listen to.

Post Reply