Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:01 pm

It's interesting because I read an interview with Mackenzie where she said she's not shy, but she sure seemed like it on an interview on I think The Today Show! She had to ask the ladies to repeat the question, she was so nervous. It's really cute.

I'm not a Twilight fan but I do think this girl is lovely and I know her character is a quiet girl who communicates by touch. Thus similar to Allison in demeanor.

It would be nice to see a movie about the DeFeos that really explores who they were as people and not just focuses on their deaths, but, I doubt we'll ever have enough information about them to know personal little things about each and every one.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Brooke Forrester wrote:It's interesting because I read an interview with Mackenzie where she said she's not shy, but she sure seemed like it on an interview on I think The Today Show! She had to ask the ladies to repeat the question, she was so nervous. It's really cute.

I'm not a Twilight fan but I do think this girl is lovely and I know her character is a quiet girl who communicates by touch. Thus similar to Allison in demeanor.

It would be nice to see a movie about the DeFeos that really explores who they were as people and not just focuses on their deaths, but, I doubt we'll ever have enough information about them to know personal little things about each and every one.
I know. A real movie about the DeFeo's as family (not only their deaths) would be great. I would watch it!

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:48 pm

This isn't a celebrity, but this doll I thought kind of looked like Allison when I got the Barbie catalogue in the mail:

http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/dol ... doll-bcp82

It's supposed to be an Italian girl too.

crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Post by crybabymartinez » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:12 pm

This would be a great topic to bring it up! Now, I am not a celebrity, but I have been close to 2 celebrity's at concerts! :lol: I am 17 years old. I won't list my name out but I'll say that I'm 17. I have been intesnely obsessed with the whole Amityville Story for a while now & I do believe in reincarnation. This will probably be crazy for me to say but, I have feelings at times that sometimes I believe I was Allison Defeo in a previous life. She passed away with gun shots to the head I've heard and in the subject of reincarnation, that people who usually died a tragic death of any sorts, usually have birth defects or sometimes mental illnesses based on how they died.

Well, with me, I compared a photo of me and her at the age I am now, & I do see that we kinda look alike. Not exact, but well similar in ways. In reincarnation, your not usually supposed to look like an exact twin of who you were in previous life, but you are usually supposed to have similarities which is what I feel I have with Allison.

About my birth defects, I was thinking that my head surgery I was born with, might've been apart of the way Allison passed. When i was born, my head wasn't fully developed, so my head would constantly tilt to one side. If I never had this surgery, I wouldn't be functioning properly as I do today. I would have to have special care.

Another odd thing is, I have explosive head syndrome. A syndrome where while sleeping, you hear a loud crash, bomb or gun shot like noises in your head and you immediately wake up startled which is what happened to me alot. I always heard the sounds of an explosion going off in my head or something and would wake up creeped out! Well, Allison Defeo did die with a gun shot wound. & to add, I was born with many mental illnesses & syndromes such as just a little bit of Autism, ADD, Social Anxiety (a part of being shy.. thats another trait from Allison Defeo.) Anxiety itself, depression, and a little bit of bipolar as well.

I may be crazy or delusional LOL! But Idk, Its just something I want to add in there. I just always felt a connection to the amityville story & even the name Allison before I knew her name.
GET OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:11 pm

I always thought Butch looked like a strung-out, druggie Jesus.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Also I know previous owner Brian Wilson wasn't a DeFeo, but many people said he looked like James Brolin who played George Lutz in the original Amityville. There is one photo of him that is not very clear but is here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_g1m1-QtpVG8/S ... ilson2.jpg

From what I can see, he absolutely does look like Brolin. Weird coincidence

crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Post by crybabymartinez » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:00 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I always thought Butch looked like a strung-out, druggie Jesus.
Strung out Druggie Jesus LOL!!! I don't blame you, he seemed like a typical killer anyways..
GET OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:32 am

crybabymartinez wrote:
OntarioGuy1988 wrote:I always thought Butch looked like a strung-out, druggie Jesus.
Strung out Druggie Jesus LOL!!! I don't blame you, he seemed like a typical killer anyways..
She certainly does have your number O.G., LOL.
Ronnie is always shown with a beard and a manipulated Aura, but only a lunatic woud compare that to the Christ who, in many artistic paintings had a beard, but who did not in that time period before Wilkinson razors?!

So explain to us, in detail please if you can, O.G., how Ronnie Jr resembles Jesus? Have you a photograph of Jesus from his time? According to historians, drug addicts pulled out his ´beard while torturing him before the crucifixion.

Ronnie (Butch?! Oh the she devil will hate you for that) resemblED a 'druggie' (spelled junkie) but never Jesus. DUH.

No, not offended in the least. just correcting silliness in a friendly manner. 8-)
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.