Page 1 of 2

Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 pm
by Stacey_xoxo
I've seen the topic on here where it shows how alike Miranda cosgrove looks to Alison and I just wondered if there are any other celebs that look like the rest of the family. I know it might seem odd but it's got me curious how alike Miranda looks to Alison. Could be a reincarnation ? May seem odd but you know.

I don't mean to disrespect their memories or anything. Before anyone says that.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm
by Rokiisun
Your guess is as good as mine.
I get told I look like Velma from scooby doo. A lot.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm
by scipio-USMC
Rokiisun wrote:Your guess is as good as mine.
I get told I look like Velma from scooby doo. A lot.
Velma the cartoon or the hot Velma in the movie?

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:30 pm
by scipio-USMC
Stacey_xoxo wrote:I've seen the topic on here where it shows how alike Miranda cosgrove looks to Alison and I just wondered if there are any other celebs that look like the rest of the family. I know it might seem odd but it's got me curious how alike Miranda looks to Alison. Could be a reincarnation ? May seem odd but you know.

I don't mean to disrespect their memories or anything. Before anyone says that.
I don't really see much of a resmblance between them. Ron looks quite different photo to photo and in person even more different I am sure. A couple of small photos especially black and white ones don't help us that much. Heck stars often look different in person.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:58 am
by Julabard
I've always thought that George Lutz looks just like the famous actor James Brolin!
Image

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:56 am
by Victoria Principles
Julabard wrote:I've always thought that George Lutz looks just like the famous actor James Brolin!
Image
Here you can compare Brolin and George Lutz being side by side.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3g2gTWlwQ8

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:22 pm
by VintageBoy91
Rokiisun wrote:Your guess is as good as mine.
I get told I look like Velma from scooby doo. A lot.
That's a compliment if people tell you that. I always thought that Velma looks kind of cute.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:45 am
by Stacey_xoxo
I've found a celebrity that kinda looks like Dawn.

Becky G
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&bi ... x=46&ty=61

Could just be my opinion. But it's her face in that picture that i think looks like Dawn

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 pm
by Rokiisun
Hot velma in the movie, Scipio.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am
by Brooke Forrester
Well, this doesn't really count as a celebrity (I guess...), but this doll reminds me of Dawn and Allison, if their eyebrows were thinner and they had green eyes:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Madame-Alexande ... 1e7f8bc18a

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 pm
by scipio-USMC
Rokiisun wrote:Hot velma in the movie, Scipio.
You have no problem attracting guys then.

In the Cartoon Daphney was the hot one. Even though I always found Gellar hot, in the movie I liked Velma better; noy sure if is was because I liked her in Freeks and Geeks or what. I don't know what they did to Gellar she looked better in I know What You Did Last Summer.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm
by Rokiisun
My hair is getting longer now, but as long as I have my fringe I will
still look like velma.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 am
by scipio-USMC
Rokiisun wrote:My hair is getting longer now, but as long as I have my fringe I will
still look like velma.
Her Lindsey character had long hair, guys like long hair better anyway

http://images3.nick.com/teennick-assets ... ality=0.75

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 am
by VintageBoy91
Stacey_xoxo wrote:I've found a celebrity that kinda looks like Dawn.

Becky G
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?hl=en&bi ... x=46&ty=61

Could just be my opinion. But it's her face in that picture that i think looks like Dawn
I don't think your "Becky G" looks like Dawn. She looks more like a cheap copy of Michelle Branch:

Image

But that's just my opinion, maybe you think they don't look alike.
Neither Becky G nor Michelle Branch look like Dawn.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm
by Stacey_xoxo
Vintage boy. I agree becky g does look like Michelle a bit. The link I posted is the only picture where I think becaus facial features look like dawn (the oil painting version) same shape face etc. seems like every other picture I find of becky she looks different though so I don't know.

I may sound weird now but imagine if like miranda cosgrove who looks strikingly like Alison could have past life memories of the night of the murders? You'd have alisons account of what happened then. Just me wishing that she didn't really know what went on so she didn't suffer I guess.

My brain tends to think up a lot of these ideas that'll never happen I suppose

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:29 pm
by VintageBoy91
Stacey_xoxo wrote:Vintage boy. I agree becky g does look like Michelle a bit. The link I posted is the only picture where I think becaus facial features look like dawn (the oil painting version) same shape face etc. seems like every other picture I find of becky she looks different though so I don't know.

I may sound weird now but imagine if like miranda cosgrove who looks strikingly like Alison could have past life memories of the night of the murders? You'd have alisons account of what happened then. Just me wishing that she didn't really know what went on so she didn't suffer I guess.

My brain tends to think up a lot of these ideas that'll never happen I suppose
I have often wondered if Miranda Cosgrove knows about the Amityville case? Or that someone ever told her that she looks a bit like "this little girl from Amityville"?

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 pm
by Stacey_xoxo
Probably not she's only what 18 (I'm just guessing) unless she's heard of the film and done a little research I kinda doubt it.

Plus how would she take being told she's a lookalike of Alison? I'd find it a compliment as she was a beautiful little girl inside and out from what her friends and family said about her.

Itd be interesting to see how Miranda would respond though

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 pm
by VintageBoy91
Stacey_xoxo wrote:Probably not she's only what 18 (I'm just guessing) unless she's heard of the film and done a little research I kinda doubt it.

Plus how would she take being told she's a lookalike of Alison? I'd find it a compliment as she was a beautiful little girl inside and out from what her friends and family said about her.

Itd be interesting to see how Miranda would respond though
From what I know she's 20 years old now.

But I think it could be possible that someone (maybe one of her fans or people in her environment) told her that she looks like Allison. Maybe first she has never heard of this girl named "Allison DeFeo" before but in times of google she can easily make a research so she found out... and was maybe stunned when she saw a picture of Allison.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:12 pm
by JoeMorris
Confirmed, well, there's at least cheeseburger.com suggesting she looks like Alison,

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=miran ... B401%3B271

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:04 pm
by Brooke Forrester
With darkened hair and colored contacts, I think Mackenzie Foy could pull off Allison in a movie. Mackenzie played Renesmee in Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) and played one of the Peron daughters in The Conjuring.

http://mackenziefoy.com/gallery/display ... play_media

What really makes me think she'd be excellent as Allison is that in interviews, she seems very shy and quiet, like Allison was described as being. She's adorable. I think she could really relate to Allison and would enjoy playing her. She's the right age, too.

Re: Celebrities that look like the Defeos.

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm
by VintageBoy91
Brooke Forrester wrote:With darkened hair and colored contacts, I think Mackenzie Foy could pull off Allison in a movie. Mackenzie played Renesmee in Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) and played one of the Peron daughters in The Conjuring.

http://mackenziefoy.com/gallery/display ... play_media

What really makes me think she'd be excellent as Allison is that in interviews, she seems very shy and quiet, like Allison was described as being. She's adorable. I think she could really relate to Allison and would enjoy playing her. She's the right age, too.
I agree. With darkened hair and much imagination she could be the perfect Allison.