Amityville house Interior 2014/2016 photos

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
Crash
Amityville Addict

Amityville house Interior 2014/2016 photos

Post by Crash » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:59 am

Not sure if these have been posted but found via the haunted history facebook page and they appear to show the house,would be interested to hear the more about the source they came from though. The page states "Some recent photos of the inside of the Amityville Horror house taken around the Christmas holiday season.
Note: The former owners were not living in the house during this time, but in fact had a young, local couple housesitting for them from 2014-2016."

Source https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleHauntedHistory/

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Amityville '76 game development - https://www.facebook.com/AmityvilleGame/

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Re: Amityville house Interior 2014/2016 photos

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 pm

wow!!! what a great find! Anyone see any orbs or anomalies in any of the pix?

reece86
Amityville Member

Post by reece86 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:38 am

very nice, love the staircase :)

Crash
Amityville Addict

Post by Crash » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 pm

The facebook page is posting some intresting stuff for sure,the newer pictures of the house in particular. The most recent show the owners still have the exact same 1970s radiator covers in the foyer hall and bedrooms,looks like they had floors lifted to fit ventilation at some point throughout but some of the same features are still there like the livingroom fireplace (the same fireplace is also in the house next door or was when it was up for sale a few years ago).

Spooncat
**New Account**

Post by Spooncat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 am

Gives me the "creeps" looking at those especially the kitchen for some reason.

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

The yellow room with the arched door confuses me. Where is this?

Crash
Amityville Addict

Post by Crash » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm

BooshaGirl wrote:The yellow room with the arched door confuses me. Where is this?
The yellow room is Ronny's room on the 3rd floor,you can see it in another of those shots (the one with the woman in the bathroom doorway).

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:40 am

Very nice pictures, thank you! It looks beautiful!

underthegarden
Amityville Addict

Post by underthegarden » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:17 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:wow!!! what a great find! Anyone see any orbs or anomalies in any of the pix?
I don't see anything unusual, but I don't have a trained eye & write most orbs off as dust.

However, I am curious about the photo in the basement (with the two red coolers). To the right of the coolers are two very large boxes and behind the boxes appears to be a door. Am I wrong? From the photo, it looks like it is a door, and the large boxes are blocking the door. They *might* just be blocking the door because there is no where else to put them, but of course my imagination is running wild...why is that (maybe) door being (maybe) blocked?

This is a great find. I love the wooden floors, so gorgeous.

underthegarden
Amityville Addict

Post by underthegarden » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Okay, I checked out the FB page and have a few thoughts:

1. FB page claims they "investigated" the house recently. Who gave them permission? The young couple housesitting from 2014-2016? Caronline D'Antonio? The new owners? They retraced Butch DeFeos footsteps to try to put perspective into the murder timeline. Sounds like they were more interested in the murder than anything paranormal.
2. Where did they get all the other photos (from 2010 and prior years)? Very odd. Clearly they have connections - many of the photos don't seem to have ever been publicly posted.
3. They seem to take a lot of photos of the house (from outside), especially recently. Must be locals.
4. The people responsible for that page know who the new owners are, but won't disclose their names. Just said it was a local family. They must know them or have great connections, because no one else is disclosing names.
6. Looks like two men are responsible for page administration - see photo from Feb. 10th. But who are they and are they working on a film?

underthegarden
Amityville Addict

Post by underthegarden » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Also the FB group claims to have recent footage from the interior. Per their page: "We are currently working on the best way to release the footage and photos."

Hmmmmmmmm.

I definitely recommend people here check out the FB page. They have a lot of insider-type information. They don't reveal who they are or their motivations, nor how they gained access to the house. I would tend to think they've visited this board because they cite a lot of information I've only seen here.

Anarane
Amityville Member

Post by Anarane » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:33 am

These are brilliant - thanks so much for sharing. Have been super curious about how the house looked since the D'Antonios lived there. LOVED the AH book on the coffee table!

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Incredible photos of the interior of the house!!!! I haven't seen these pics before so thank you very much for sharing! :)
Did they already sell the house?

Crash
Amityville Addict

Post by Crash » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:58 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:Incredible photos of the interior of the house!!!! I haven't seen these pics before so thank you very much for sharing! :)
Did they already sell the house?
Yes the house sold last month http://longisland.news12.com/news/amity ... 1.13107881

koolsince1986
Amityville Member

Post by koolsince1986 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 am

:clap: beautiful! without the red carpet, those yellow curtains at the top pf the stairs and that 1970s tile it looks soo much better!
Decadence without the shame.

kudzu
Amityville Addict

Post by kudzu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Looks great but I'm partial to the 70s decor. I'm a bit odd though. :-) my house is all 50s-70s stuff.