Allison DeFeo?

For Discussion Of Amityville Photographs
TC1
Amityville Addict

Re: Allison DeFeo?

Post by TC1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:11 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:30 pm
Btw. welcome to the board TC1. I really appreciate the memorial page you made for Allison. And I also like your posts here, I don't know why so many people are mad at you?
Because I got (innocently) attached to Allison while researching what kind of a person she was for four months, I can think of a few people on this forum who thought I wanted to [BLANK] Allison. :fp:
VintageBoy91 wrote:
guess there was also a huge 70's cassette/tape recorder in her room if I remember right. Maybe she recorded her voice and the voices of her folks and these recordings still exist somewhere??? Too bad we will never know for sure. That McDonald's sticker on her school bag shows the radio station she used to listen to.
Not saying I don't believe you, but, I've never heard anything about a tape recorder or recording voices, the only electronic equipment I remember seeing in her room were: the TV on her dresser, the radio on her desk, and the unplugged pencil sharpener that was in her radiator I believe.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 pm

VintageBoy91 wrote:
Btw. welcome to the board TC1. I really appreciate the memorial page you made for Allison. And I also like your posts here, I don't know why so many people are mad at you?
I'm not sure if you mentioned it there but it's very likely that her nickname was "Aly", at least Ronnie called her like that in some of the interviews he did. I know it's not really the best source but it could be true that her siblings and maybe also her parents called her like that.

The two jigsaw puzzles that can be seen in the crime scene photographs of her room show two locations in Germany (Europe). The one she was last working on shows the harbour of Eckernförde (Germany). Maybe one of the last images she ever saw in her life before she went to bed that night. (In my imagination/theory she worked on the puzzle before going to bed at least.) And I guess there was also a huge 70's cassette/tape recorder in her room if I remember right. Maybe she recorded her voice and the voices of her folks and these recordings still exist somewhere??? Too bad we will never know for sure. That McDonald's sticker on her school bag shows the radio station she used to listen to.
People are mad because only few are touched by something so significant as a dead soul. It really is something magic, which non-believers wouldn't understand.
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - Panic! At The Disco

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:06 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 pm
People are mad because only few are touched by something so significant as a dead soul. It really is something magic, which non-believers wouldn't understand.
Have you been touched by a dead soul?
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:06 am

TC1 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:06 pm
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 pm
Have you been touched by a dead soul?
Not physically but Ive had something follow me from the Abbey Of Thelema when I visited on my honeymoon.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 am

VintageBoy91 wrote:
That McDonald's sticker on her school bag shows the radio station she used to listen to.
And what radio station is that? I only remember seeing the arches logo, but then again I haven't looked at it in a long time.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:35 am

Brooke Forrester wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 4:26 pm
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone believing in a spirit or that she could feel his caring for her just because she didn’t know him in life. Who’s to say what souls in Heaven can know? Example, I wasn’t on earth at Jesus’ time but I believe He knows who I am as I am a Christian.
I think that is a perfect analogy.

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 pm

Thanks TC1!

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Looking at this again, I noticed how the picture frame that is behind her lines up perfectly with the vertical shadow. :shock:

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 am

Oh my word... I have to say I think she really is trying to contact you for something.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:26 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 am
Oh my word... I have to say I think she really is trying to contact you for something.
That may be, but I was the one who called out first.

Amit Y Ville

Post by Amit Y Ville » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:23 am

TC1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:26 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:41 am
That may be, but I was the one who called out first.
And I am the first person to confirm it.

shane2801
Amityville Addict

Post by shane2801 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:38 am

Hey TC1... Drugs are bad...Mmmmkay?

RevampedWeather83
Amityville Member

Post by RevampedWeather83 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 pm

TC1, I don't think you are crazy... I had a very powerful experience with her back in 2006. Literally just read about the Amityville Haunting and it took off from there. Check out the old posts from "Weather83". That'd be me! Some members might remember me. Dan The Damned and I would chat all night back in the day, lol. I was in college than and stayed up all night.

TC1
Amityville Addict

Post by TC1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm

To anyone who is or was once confused about my thoughts about Allison, I simply think she was a sweet girl who didn't deserve to die, or be in that family whatsoever, the same goes for the rest of the DeFeo children, I look at them and wish they could've had a better life. I've moved on and pretty much threw my Amityville towel into the ring, as you can probably tell since I haven't posted since August 25. I'm not promising that I'll stop posting on this forum entirely but I will just become one of those users you barely see, you know the ones. So if we could all be grown ups and not point fingers and call each other names I think this forum could be a lot more enticing to people but right now? It's just a damn $#!t show.